Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 04:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How freebitco.in earn?  (Read 185 times)
federik95 (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 61

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

Hi everyone, I have two questions about freebitco.in:

how freebitco.in earn with our free click and other operations?

If site go offline what can we do?

Are there sites like freebitco.in about ETH or other crypto?

Thanks

www.cryptofacili.it - GRATIS e AUTOMATICI cryptocoins!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1364

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

Hi everyone, I have two questions about freebitco.in:

how freebitco.in earn with our free click and other operations?

If site go offline what can we do?

Are there sites like freebitco.in about ETH or other crypto?

Thanks
Hi,
Freebitco.in don't earn from users who are using faucet because there are no advertisements on their website. Their main source of income is gambling - users who deposit BTC and lose it. These money are used to pay to faucet users, lottery prizes and reward points and offcourse profit to website owner.
If site go offline, only thing that you can do - wait until they return.
They also have Dogecoin faucet Freedoge.co.in, but in future it will be merged with Bitcoin faucet and it will be called Crypteer.com. They also will add Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and maybe some other altcoins.

k00l1

Activity: 315
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

When you hold money in your FreeBitco.in account, they split it into 3 parts - the first part is used to cover user withdrawals, the second part is used to bankroll our MULTIPLY BTC game and the third part is used to expand our bitcoin mining operation (which is currently 9.065Petahashes or 0.020% of the total hashpower of the bitcoin network). We make a profit and assume the full risks of our businesses and in return for you saving your money with us, we give you a risk-free fixed rate of return.

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

Hi Lo game and mining are their main income sources. They have a 5% house edge on the dice game, so statistically earn 5% of all wagered amounts.
If you have a look in the contest page, you can see that first places already wagered more than 400 btc, which means 20 btc in their pocket (not including smaller wagered amounts).

They also earn from mining (look answer above me, which is a copy-padste from teh website's FAQ).

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
federik95 (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 61

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

Thanks for answers. I know about earning with mining.

How is it possible expand bitcoin mining operation with my Satoshi?

To be more precise, I don't understand why use FREE BTC button, why site wants click button "free btc"?

Can click button "FREE BTC" increase computational operations?

www.cryptofacili.it - GRATIS e AUTOMATICI cryptocoins!
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

The free btc option is here to attract new people, who can use the website as a faucet if they wish too. The more users, the more who are susceptible to deposit to earn interests and/or gamble with Hi-Lo game.
There's no computational operation linked to the button. Freebitco.in had for some time a mining option, but desactivated it because website was then detected as a malware by some antiviruses.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: