Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Incapacitated right now and want to sell off all my asset.  (Read 177 times)
Zhagedu (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

Comrades as i speak to you right now and feed up and ready to sell off all my crypto assets as things have turned the other way round in life. Recently i face some challenge which i overcome but currently there is this one that need money urgently and am ready to go down to exchanges to trade off my assets.

Thanks for listening   Cry Cry Cry 
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

If you sell off your whole asset, it is a certain loss. But if you hold a little bit more, two weeks or one month, you might become a winner. Well in the world of investment Holder is a Winner. You can see the crypto price is started to bounce. My personal advice, just sit back and relax, turn off your gadget, and leave your portfolio as it is now. And see what will happen next month.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

This kind of situation come once in a while in everyone's life and it is true because no one is perfect in their life and when it comes to the money then we cant help it but to overcome it by hardest way.

For you it would be big loss by selling the stuff but surely thats the best way to do it. Because if you overcome the current money problems in your real life then only you can be stable later in the time and then can help yourself gain more money by doing the crypto investment or work.

Its better to overcome your current situation and then look forward come back. Good luck.
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

I think that you will lose a lot, because now is a bad time to sell, wait and take your time, I think a lot of time to wait will not be required.
Eyelight

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

Comrades as i speak to you right now and feed up and ready to sell off all my crypto assets as things have turned the other way round in life. Recently i face some challenge which i overcome but currently there is this one that need money urgently and am ready to go down to exchanges to trade off my assets.

This time is not a good time to sell. If you choose to sell now, you will suffer a lot of losses, but if you have to sell because you need money, then you should first meet your life needs, but if you want to invest in another coin and sell, then I suggest you Think more about it.
Vova050898

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

if you need money urgently, you need to merge assets, but not all, but a small part to leave for the rise)))
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

In our lives, there is always something we do not want. I also like you, I choose to continue to hold my altcoin without selling it cheaply. Because if I sell, I will lose money. If the market goes up right then I will regret and things will get worse. Find another solution and do not sell your altcoin at this time
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

Unfortunately. But I suggest that you still insist, don't be discouraged or you will be the loser this time. You can only change if you insist.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

Well it depends on when have you invested your initial capital in the crypto space. If you did that a year ago or even better, two or more years ago, then you are probably still in the plus and if you really need the money, go ahead, but if you bought in at the or close to the ATH, it would be a shame to exit your position now when the levels are so extremely low, but if you desperately need the money and there is no other way...
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

My advise is, kindly hodl your asset as the market recover from the dip fall recently. If possibly, ask a friend or family members to assist in solve the current challenges face by you, as, payback can be done later when the market recover. Next time diversify your investment into two Cryptocurrency and real estate investment.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

Hope you sold your assets that moment you told that because I think you would already killed yourself if you are in this time of the market where you will loss hope because BTC had loss about 79% in contrast to the peak in early January.

awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

Wow! i understand that you have money issues but selling all your assets might be turn out to be your biggest regret. I know the temptations of money but i think you should think this through when you are calm

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

Wow! i understand that you have money issues but selling all your assets might be turn out to be your biggest regret. I know the temptations of money but i think you should think this through when you are calm
This is the worst decision at the moment.In such a red market literate people on the contrary try to keep their assets as long as possible.Wait a little longer and you can withdraw a lot more money.It is also possible to increase your profits even more with the help of long-term retention.Of course you decide,but do not make quick final decisions.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

If you have no choice of trading your assets off exchanges then do it.

But if you have any other possible solution to sustain the money that you need and you can keep your crypto assets, do it. Base on the story of OP, he's in pain right now. I don't have an idea on what he is going through but its always financial matters that let us sell most of our crypto's.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

There's no need to feel sorry, this is one of the bad scenarios every time there is a huge price drop in the market, just take care of your family's needs and yourself also, investing in cryptocurrency should be investing on what you can afford to lose, but don't give up remember quitter never wins but don't invest your lifetime's savings.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

You make a very big mistake if you sell your assets at this time. if at this time you decide to sell all the assets you have you are a loser because you give up when prices fall. you are not a true trader
Derizia99

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

if at the moment you sell coins, you will experience a considerable loss, because now the price of the coin is too low to sell, as well as you hold the coin first Sad Sad
Derizia99

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

I think that you will lose a lot, because now is a bad time to sell, wait and take your time, I think a lot of time to wait will not be required.

what you say is true, that is a very good suggestion, if at this time you sell all the coins, you will experience a very large loss, the price of the coin has been very destroyed
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

Hope you sold your assets that moment you told that because I think you would already killed yourself if you are in this time of the market where you will loss hope because BTC had loss about 79% in contrast to the peak in early January.
I guess you are the only one (among others responding now) who realized that the OP was made three months ago. And that was even at a moment the market wasn't as bad as it is now in November. Honestly, I hope he actually sold at the time he made that post. Otherwise, he's in full regret now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Derizia99

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

if you need money urgently, you need to merge assets, but not all, but a small part to leave for the rise)))

that's right, if we make a wrong decision, we will lose a lot of money, as well as we wait for market prices to rise, so we can make a profit
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: