Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea of buying Ripple.  (Read 1563 times)
Fmradio98

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

For me everything relies upon decision however its a decent open door for us to get more benefits later on, in light of the fact that now the cost of ripples is as yet modest, so we will likewise get more benefits by sitting tight at a staggering expense increment. since the advancement of the ripples each day is additionally expanding
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

I think you should not. The price of Ripple is highly correlated with the price of Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is more stable. I think it will not decrease under its support level at 6000$. But Ripple could decrease under today's price level.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

The news information can influence the increase in crypto value, Ripple one of the coins with the most significant trade volume in the crypto market, so my advice is that you need to find event information and the latest news from the Ripple coin, you can visit the site and social media.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

Why buy a ripple? There are many other altcoins! They fell more than ripple. I'd rather buy NEO, EOS or even Waves.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

Ripple will still be in demand, in the first place it is in the top three, secondly, it has good volatility and liquidity, and nuances with transparency and manageability, but half do not understand them. While the coin can bring in potential profit, it will be used.
Legone

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

Considering what is obtainable in altcoins market right the price of altcoins are depreciating on daily basis as we have seen in recent time. Should i buy Ripple to hold till when altcoins recover?

What is your advise ?
Yes,You should buy RIPPLE and hold because Ripple is one of the most promising coin right now.I think It will cross its all time high very soon and you can get good profit. Yet Ripple is centralized and whole power to dominate it held with banks, still you can earn good return over it.Always remember one thing that investing in cryptos is always risky so do your studies as well before investing anything.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

If we assume that in the past eight months, Ripple sank five times down, you can take a chance and invest in it. The likelihood that it will rise up is higher than it sinks down. The case goes to the autumn, and in autumn Ripple will bargain more actively.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

Ripple coin is the best for cheap coin and more potential coin for future. Yes you can buy ripple from now, invest a good amount which can help you to get good amount of profit. Always try to invest more than $500 and must see market before invest.
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

I highly disapprove of purchasing a Ripple coin as a possible investment. This coin is very centralized and its quantity is not limited by any mechanisms, other than the desire of its owners. The purchase of the Ripple can be compared with the purchase of Zimbabwe's currency, which has the greatest inflation possible. And if you take into account that investments in crypto currency should be the opposite against world inflation, then why do you need Ripple?

I am also not thinking about investing in Ripple, simply because it's pre-mined it with no fixed supply, so that make it a FIAT digital currency. I find the argument with the Zimbabwe currency a bit odd, how should people living in Zimbabwe be able to buy crypto currency if they cannot use their fiat money for it?

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

I'm not advising you to mess with Ripple, in the long or short term.  The price of Ripple can be highly manipulated.  A large number of tokens are at the developers.  I think a ripple can be a trap. In addition, many people think that the Ripple company and the XRP token are the same, but it is not.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

Considering what is obtainable in altcoins market right the price of altcoins are depreciating on daily basis as we have seen in recent time. Should i buy Ripple to hold till when altcoins recover?

What is your advise ?
I can't imagine how I lose my money wiyh ripple since knowing of its potentiality before it drastically dump. Ripple never shows any movement of rising and made people to worry on buying this coin. But market is still down,  it still have possibilities that it will soar again as crypto recover.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

Ripple is a promising coin for investing, despite the large number of coins issued. The price of the coin is attractive low - $ 0.3. The other day, news came out that the World Bank is opening a joint project with the Bank of Australia on the basis of the Ripple payment platform. Including, and therefore, you need to seriously consider investing in Ripple.
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

whatever your choice is your best plan and strategy. Ripple also has good potential, now it might be cheap. but it is not impossible if Ripple has the opportunity to jump the price. all possible and can occur in cryptocurrency. good luck and success always for you. thanks.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

Ripple is a promising coin for investing, despite the large number of coins issued. The price of the coin is attractive low - $ 0.3. The other day, news came out that the World Bank is opening a joint project with the Bank of Australia on the basis of the Ripple payment platform. Including, and therefore, you need to seriously consider investing in Ripple.

Yes you are absolutely correct as Ripple connects banks, payment providers and digital asset exchanges and we have already seen the potential of ripple during the previous bull run and I am sure ripple will repeat it again this year but the only worry is it should not be a centralized token as mentioned in the past.

Am I spamming? Report me!
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

So worth it to buy Ripple. The project is developing very fast, although it has not been generally considered cryptocurrency, but the project survived and is working. Ripple have many valuable partners and is one of the few altcoins that actually works.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

I think that the recovering of altcoin are not going to be soon. Instead we could see a new lower levels of minimum price. So buying any altcoin now could bring big losses with very high probability.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

Should i buy Ripple to hold till when altcoins recover?

Why you chose Ripple? that's the first time that came to my mind. You know that there are other coins that are better than that and the suggestion of people here will be divided. I don't hold that centralized coin and if you think that its worth it to buy that coin, its up to you. You can buy anything you want but I just wanted to tell you that keep on searching and don't stop researching about your chosen coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

Yes, this coin is quite good, if you choose them is a wise decision, but you have to hold on for long

Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

What is your advise ?

currently the best option is a short trade, unless you have more capital to buy ripples and holding for a long time ... this depends on your knowledge, experience and strategy. but if you look at its current value it is clearly very different from the past few months. the price tends to be cheap, you can take trading or investment options.

trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

Last peak, when I was new to cryptos and I did made some money from XRP. Many people like XRP and there are not less people dont like it.
I myself think that when it come to cryptos, when one coin/token have lots of people like it, it got potential. So, if you are interested in XRP, go buy it.

Also, there is also an advice to diversify your investment into different category to spread the risk, well, in case you have fund, you can consider some more coin like: XLM, XMR, NEO, NEBL, WTC, LISK, PIXV....they are all coins with strong team and clear roadmap with big plan behind.

If you like the high risk high reward, try Privcy, a community airdrop coin with kind of active community. The white paper is not out yet (will be released within some days) so the price is still low (300 - 400 sts/coin).

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: