Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:18:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea of buying Ripple.  (Read 1564 times)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

I think that ripple now has an excellent price to invest, ripple is one of the altcoins with the best future in the long term, since they intend to serve as an adoption in the form of payments with banks, so that could be the future of the transactions, it would be ideal if they take the PayPal market, since the latter is bringing many problems lately.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:00:02 PM

Considering what is obtainable in altcoins market right the price of altcoins are depreciating on daily basis as we have seen in recent time. Should i buy Ripple to hold till when altcoins recover?

What is your advise ?

Sorry to say think. I hate ripple, it not at all worth for future. But altcoins price will increase for sure. But personally i dont like ripple, its fully connected with bank side. so i won't appreciate this coin.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

Ripple is one of the good electronic coins. Therefore, electronic money prices are beginning to rise. The price of the Ripple is relatively low. Therefore, buying and keeping a Ripple is a wise decision.
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

Considering what is obtainable in altcoins market right the price of altcoins are depreciating on daily basis as we have seen in recent time. Should i buy Ripple to hold till when altcoins recover?

What is your advise ?
Ripple is distributed protocol to move money around the world, but the concept is very good and the tech behind is already proven on a large scale. Buying ripple can be beneficial as their value would increase with more bank tie-ups and when customers start using them, so it might be a good investment.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

in my opinion ripple found its bottom and there is a long time, the news background is positive, the lawsuits dismissed. When the market starts to grow - xrp too. And again we will see 25-30 thousand sat, or even more. Although xrp is ambiguous cryptocurrency, i hold it in my crypto portfolio. It's certainly not dead asset.

lebron

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

Its good you have made a decision to invest in Ripple. But have you considered why you are buying that and not the other? This is the time to buy coins since the prices are low yes we know, but you have to get decisions clear before buying, just because you may have heard prices are low doesnt mean you should make hasty decisions ad regret later.. Ponder on your needs and buy accordingly
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

Why do you want to buy the worst coin out there? My advice is just don't touch it. Market doesn't care about fundamentals too much but try to be more pickier...
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

Yes, Ripple is a virtual currency that stands at No. 3 in the rankings of electronic money being coinmarketcap statistics and is being attracted by many investors. Ripple is a large-capitalized currency so you can definitely hold long, the price of ripple is low so investing in ripple is now a good time.
Well, you may be saying this simply because you have no idea how centralized ripple is. More like a banker's coin made for that sole purpose.
Anyone investing into ripple should rather just go invest in fiat then because I really do not see any difference than some bunch of devs trying to be in the position of the government, a lot of monopoly and manipulations still intact, and nothing close to the idea of decentralization which is why it should not even be referred to as cryptocurrency.
GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

The Ripple coin is very promising and has already achieved very great success. But she has one very big disadvantage - the Ripple coin is centralized. This means that at any time, not pleasant interventions are possible. So I do not invest in this coin.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:59:15 AM

The exact answer will not give, but I think ripple will still be in consolidation
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

What is your advise ?
And you think the ripple is not subject to a general trend, because it's centralized. No, of course, he also fell well, but now the question is how much he will recover. That's why I'm afraid of this coin, which is very difficult to analyze its movement.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:10:04 AM

What is your advise ?
And you think the ripple is not subject to a general trend, because it's centralized. No, of course, he also fell well, but now the question is how much he will recover. That's why I'm afraid of this coin, which is very difficult to analyze its movement.
I agree with you and I think the centralized coin has the potential to be manipulated. I'm confused, why are there still people who are interested in being centralized? We know that crypto should be decentralized and this is not owned by ripple, therefore consider again, before OP invest in ripple.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

What is your advise ?
I agree with you and I think the centralized coin has the potential to be manipulated. I'm confused, why are there still people who are interested in being centralized? We know that crypto should be decentralized and this is not owned by ripple, therefore consider again, before OP invest in ripple.

I am not very good when it comes to proving these platforms. But Ripple keeps explaining that they are really decentralized which is opposed to some people saying they aren't decentralized and should not be listed in crypto markets.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

Technology of Ripple project is quite prospective and has potential for grows. Also current situation with bitcoin dominance of 53% allow to buy altcoins at low prices. That's why I recommend you to invest in altcoins(including ripple) now and hold. And don't forget about stop-loss instrument.

Chesterjems

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

It is a bad idea at all. Ripple is becoming weaker every day and if I were you I would chose other alt coins for buying like Monero or Cardano, they are cheap too but their potential is very great and they have to be invested because they need in help in development.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

It is upto you what to buy and yes , the prices are low and good to purchase some altcoins
reportcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:13:59 AM

Ripple coins are one of the promising coins. A year ago, this coin was able to provide multiple benefits to the holder. And I'm sure, even though this coin is centralized, Ripple has a good future to be detained for several months.
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

if you take a ripple, then I think you can, it is relatively insignificant with respect to other coins. but on others I would have waited until Sec

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:37:12 AM

Ripple has become very ugly for the buying because experts are sure in its close death and I agree with them. Ripple is not stable now absolutely and value is falling.
morgenshtein

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

Riple shows himself rather well in this market. In terms of the fact that he does not fall much and buy it, I think a good idea. I just think that when the market turns, it will quickly grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: