Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much you earned from airdrop?  (Read 1243 times)
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

I have joined several airdrops but non  of them were listed  on exchanges which is why I stopped joining and sending my ETH wallet since the tokens sent to  it just don't deserve to be in my wallet as it has no  value.

I have not attended airdrops for a very long time..But I have friends who earn money from airdrops..A friend of mine made a pretty good profit from Hydro airdrop.

Only few of them  are legit which there really is a team  behind it. This Hydro must be one  of it.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

There are so many scam airdrops but for such an easy task it smells something fishy why? because they can mine some data and membership like emails, followers, likes, personal information from KYC, telegram members, viruses that can steal data and more not mention the scammed investments from its supporters, hitting two birds in one stone, rarely for me to participate to airdrops some of the projects are very demanding to such small amount of tokens.
Gytza

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

Airdrop is the easiest way of earning money by doing simple tasks. Its simple and easy. That's why airdrop is popular.
But my point is that how much you earned by doing this.

Honestly I earned almost $200 worth in many tokens in this year with bullish market situation. But there are more scam airdrop here for growing their community and they don't pay us. That's why I don't join any airdrop now.

By the way, you can share your earning from airdrop.
I earned more than $200, the biggest gainer was PPI - Pied Piper Coin.
Also, in few months I gained something between 40$ and 50$ on gate.io exchange, just from their airdrops when they list some new coins. Little work needed, just retweet and applying through some form. But, never sold so can't say I gained, now those coins are worth around 10$.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

Though I do not participate in airdrops because of the rate of scam and most of them do not really pay reasonable rewards but I believe there are some good ones that give reasonable reward and it the value vary from one project to the other. They also distribute reward according to rank, the participants with higher ranks gets highest reward while the low rank members get low rewards.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

I don't participate in airdrops except for major bitcoin airdrops (forks) like bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold. Most airdrops require participants to provide their personal information and I don't feel comfortable giving my info away for a few altcoins.
I'm not also comfortable putting my info on suh spreadsheet. I tried to sign up before with one airdrop, I wasnt really interested with it but just giving a try.

You know what happened next? I have received another email from another ICO that is inviting me for their airdrop so I stopped.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

I don't participate in airdrops except for major bitcoin airdrops (forks) like bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold. Most airdrops require participants to provide their personal information and I don't feel comfortable giving my info away for a few altcoins.
I'm not also comfortable putting my info on suh spreadsheet. I tried to sign up before with one airdrop, I wasnt really interested with it but just giving a try.

You know what happened next? I have received another email from another ICO that is inviting me for their airdrop so I stopped.
I agree with you guys because of people private information(ID, Driver license, Utility bill etc) which was said to be sold on dark site and the new project are to blame for it. Therefore, I will advice you guys to do bounty campaign than the airdrop which you will only earn the maximum of $10 .

Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

I earned a few thousand dollars however I haven't joined any for many months back in 2017. And I am fine with it because I am not interested in anymore. And seeing all the shit projects here and there, I don't think I will change my mind about it.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

To be honest, airdrops aren't worth your time, they pay very small amounts and in a bear market, they become almost worthless. Besides around 80% of airdrops are scams, so you never get anything from them.
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

Participating in the airdrop program will enable us to receive some free coin from the program but we need to take time to participate in the program's compliance with the program requirements.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

i have joined several airdrop until now, a lot of token/coin from airdrop not yet listed on market, not so many project success with airdrop.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

I have not profited from the airdrop mission. I participated many times, but only gave me two coins, but I did not find where the coins are. No coins are traded.
samjen18

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

I earned from airdrop I think $10 but now im not joining any airdrops because as per reading some forums here they said that some of airdrops now a days are scam and we need to be careful on that
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

I have been collecting airdrop for six months already and I have accumulated about 500 dollars for all this time from all projects.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Ducnguyen03

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

I joined over 100 airdrop but almost they are scam so i only get a little money
Filicius

Activity: 424
Merit: 75

TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

I earned a few K's with Decred and several K's with DeepOnion's airdrops and still participating in VoteCentral and other contests to earn a few more coins.

I sold all my DCR, but still holding many Onions for the next bull run, so yes, most of the airdrops are just fake and made in order to capture your data, but there are a few legit projects that don't go ICO but airdrop and can be really profitable.

WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

to be honest now I have started not being interested in airdrop because of that reason, most of them are just cheats and don't pay us. besides that there are also many coins they don't have prices on the market and even worse are not listed on markets that have big names. so now I always choose to choose if I will follow the airdrop.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Everytime i joined the campaign, i rather go to airdrop for join them also but to tell you prankly i didn't recieve any rewards from this but i did not quit from this i'm not working from them i'm just waiting till they give me some rewards...
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

To earn income from airdrop I think it is more difficult than Bounty, nowadays airdrop many fraudulent programs, but if we choose the potential project can earn a high income, but now it is difficult to make a choice

jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

I was very fortunate to be able to participate when the airdrop was still becoming a mainstream. During September-December 2017 was the ripe season of airdrops. I luckily earned $2000 from various airdrops specially on eBTC. That was the good times. Airdrops nowadays have many no-value tokens and not much worth to participate. The newest self-drops is a thing lately, might actually work.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

This is hard to say, depending on the project and depending on the number of participants in the Airdrop program, but in my opinion should not participate in airdrop, join the Bounty, they will bring you high income. than

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: