Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much you earned from airdrop?  (Read 1243 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

Airdrop is the easiest way of earning money by doing simple tasks. Its simple and easy. That's why airdrop is popular.
But my point is that how much you earned by doing this.

Honestly I earned almost $200 worth in many tokens in this year with bullish market situation. But there are more scam airdrop here for growing their community and they don't pay us. That's why I don't join any airdrop now.

By the way, you can share your earning from airdrop.

If thats true, then consider yourself lucky. As airdrops are just a waste of time collecting a lot of shitcoins on your erc20 wallet. And, I dont recall any bullish market situation this year, since January the market is down. All we have this year is a dead cat bounce which will only make a little run but cannot sustain and the prices fall again.
2 years ago I made $600 from an airdrop, but today airdrops isnt as profitable than before.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

Airdrop is a campaign where in my opinion the money earned will be very little or no money. So I encourage you to join the bounty sign to earn a reasonable profit in 2018. If you work hard, you can earn more than $ 1000 by just joining an airdrop.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

This year I have observed there are many airdrop new and existing. Since I found so many shit coins and scam airdrop I never joined because of no value and such a display in my wallet. Well, if the project is really worth it and valuable you can earn from airdrop so only few that is legit.
scotty0312

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:08:29 AM

I participated in airdops when i first joined crypto. If you want to earn a little money from airdrops than it is probably worth while but i found the amounts offered by most projects are so small that its a waste of time participating. Every now and than they're some good ones to participate in though
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

I joined some of airdrops, and only one of them that did it. It results about 50$ I guess. Not long after that I become desperate about what is called airdrop, so I stopped doing this. Some procedures of them is difficult, but in the end they did nothing and of course it fails. Rather than airdrop, I prefer join campaigns here.

Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:05:19 AM

If you can ask me, I already earned 10,000USD or more from joining for airdrop
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:11:25 AM

I don't participate in airdrops except for major bitcoin airdrops (forks) like bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold. Most airdrops require participants to provide their personal information and I don't feel comfortable giving my info away for a few altcoins.
I'm not also comfortable putting my info on suh spreadsheet. I tried to sign up before with one airdrop, I wasnt really interested with it but just giving a try.

You know what happened next? I have received another email from another ICO that is inviting me for their airdrop so I stopped.
I agree with you guys because of people private information(ID, Driver license, Utility bill etc) which was said to be sold on dark site and the new project are to blame for it. Therefore, I will advice you guys to do bounty campaign than the airdrop which you will only earn the maximum of $10 .
Just you need to take care of yourself if you are a fan of airdrops. I also experienced those type of giveaways like airdrops before that are asking for documents and I was a victim of it.

I sent my ID and because I was new to it, I don't have an idea that my information can be use to something bad. And luckily, so far I haven't any issue with it but until now I'm just praying that person won't used my information for his benefit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:17:16 AM

I do not know exactly, but I'm less involved in airdrop. Since the income from this program is quite low, so should not and there are many rogue airdrop programs we can not know if they are really not.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

Of a truth I have been participating in airdrops but I have not make any significant money I the highest I made from single airdrop is around $34 dollars. I see airdrops as a way to get free coins therefore I was not expecting much from it.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

I don't participate in airdrops except for major bitcoin airdrops (forks) like bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold. Most airdrops require participants to provide their personal information and I don't feel comfortable giving my info away for a few altcoins.
  I agree with you ,and also me too ,i was avoid also  to join at airdrop becuase despite some of them will be scam it will not also reward of some ico will not succeed on this project so that is was also less to join at airdrop community, as well .
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

I hardly made a lot of money from airdrops. I have never received a $40 airdrop bonus. I am now more willing to focus on finding bounty missions!
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

The first time I ever participated in Airdrop was POStoken and as at then, due to the market bullish momentum, a single token gave me about $50 from the Airdrop which has currently reduced to about $1 anyway which I wish I knew how to trade back then. I thought it would be the same but as time goes on, I realised it was not worth it except of course, you believe in the long term holding of that project. Except you get lucky from Airdrop gaining in value over time, you will find out it makes o sense wasting your little time to participate.
Hanbok

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

Earn very little, only one cheat that they can live with Airdrop..!!!!
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

I was registered in many Airdrop too. I was awarded only with one coin of TSS which began to bargain. Now its price 0.00494409. Still there is IZX which will bargain in the future.)
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

well airdrop value is crashing down in bear market. i prefer to join airdrops with bounties. so many airdrops tokens i got , i can't even sell because the value was too small
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

Airdrop is the easiest way of earning money by doing simple tasks. Its simple and easy. That's why airdrop is popular.

Honestly I earned almost $200 worth in many tokens in this year with bullish market situation. But there are more scam airdrop here for growing their community and they don't pay us. That's why I don't join any airdrop now.

I will tell you honestly, I do not use air drops, I believe that there is no opportunity to earn. I have already practiced participation and it has not brought me money. Therefore, I prefer to participate in bounty companies.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

Airdrop only give a very little amount of token and is almost worthless. I stopped doing airdrop because I think it is a waste of time. And sometimes it can be a reason to get scammed and phished. It's not really advisable in my own opinion I don't know with the others.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:29:53 AM

nothing. i havent earned any single income from any airdrop. i participate maybe more than a hundred. i spent time filling forms etc. but mostly they didnt give anything. the tokens that a few of them sent me were just crap and useless.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

The biggest I got from airdrop was only 0.3 ETH and very far from the bounty that I could get up to 17 ETH. Indeed, in terms of work is also different and makes people more bounty today
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

I did not participate in airdrop, but I was not keen on the money, because I thought that airdrop was the place to gather for scam projects that wanted to make the community more involved.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: