Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof of trade!!  (Read 503 times)
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

I don't support trading, but trading is the most profitable deal in the world of crypto, and so many people take part in such moves and they get really great money.

unfortunately, trading is the only way to increase value. trading create demand, demand increase value.

totally agree with u  Grin
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

I didn't know about such details, thank you, I am here for so long but still learning. Proof of trade is very confusing article for me, but I hope I will get it clear.

i just do some research on it, proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more   Wink
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

I really don't know but I can guess that proof of trade is loyalty for tokens which are tradable on exchanges.

yep, both traders, either seller or buyer will receive small percentage of return amount once transaction done. i think its a rewards system set by developer to rewards those who trade most. like cashback system in credit card.

i just do some research on it, proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more  Wink
strawbery

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

The proof of the transaction is data. Everyone will have their own transaction data. This is not necessary for others to see. What is the benefit of providing the transaction certificate? Making money and losing money is your own.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

I didn't know about such details, thank you, I am here for so long but still learning. Proof of trade is very confusing article for me, but I hope I will get it clear.

simple explaination,

you sell, you earn a little bit more.
you buy, you too get a little bit more.
win win for everyone.

you're right  Smiley proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more   Wink
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

The Proof-of-Trade utilises trade-mining to allow traders and users on GCOX’s decentralised exchange (DEX) to be
rewarded for trading activities on the DEX. This is what I found so far. It is similar to some newer exchanges that encourage trading in order to mine their tokens.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

do you guys know what is the meaning "proof of trade"?
Maybe you can provide more details for people to be able to help. Where do you need to provide that & for which coin?

As a general rule the transaction ID is the proof of any trade. You can use https://etherscan.io/ for to see the transaction details for some altcoin transactions.

thanks you  Smiley i did some research on it, proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more  Wink
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

Well, if i understand your point, the term proof of trade might be used by exchanges that arepossibly airdropping some coins for trading on their site. Or an airdrop by a developer for trading his coin. Then you can send proof of trade either by snapping the trade history or by tx hash.
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

Honestly, I do not know what that means, but I am also curious about that, maybe you can ask a forum related to trading that discuss trading, maybe they know and can answer this question
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

It's an overall concept of trading, transactions by using the blockchain technology. Anything is transparent,scability and a good reputation. But it depends on the project that they really wanted too use.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

thanks you  Smiley i did some research on it, proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more  Wink
Ohh... So you're talking about other methods of proving a coin while generating it... That's something different.

I haven't heard of this new proof methods, I've only heard of Prof of Work (POS), Proof of Stake (POS), Proof of Believability (POB).

Which coins are using POT?
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

Check out this coin
Gcox ACM: http://gcox.com

It's new coin focus on celebrity.

This coin is using proof of trade as well.  

i invest into this coin too, this is the reason why i ask about proof of trade ... lol .. i hope can get more information about it  Grin

Many different assumptions about Proof of Trade, in my opinion, Proof of Trade on that project is a mechanism for distributing rewards

It would be better to ask the team because that's their concept, I'm sure they have a lot of information for you
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

The proof of the transaction is data. Everyone will have their own transaction data. This is not necessary for others to see. What is the benefit of providing the transaction certificate? Making money and losing money is your own.

but i just did some research what i get proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more   Smiley is that correct?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:41:17 AM

The Proof-of-Trade utilises trade-mining to allow traders and users on GCOX’s decentralised exchange (DEX) to be
rewarded for trading activities on the DEX. This is what I found so far. It is similar to some newer exchanges that encourage trading in order to mine their tokens.

ya, i think you're right caused i just did some research proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more   Smiley
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

do you guys know what is the meaning "proof of trade"?

It sounds weird. I have never heard of it, or may have heard it before, but I forgot it. Sometimes I do day-trading, but I also do not pay attention to many technologies.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

Well, if i understand your point, the term proof of trade might be used by exchanges that arepossibly airdropping some coins for trading on their site. Or an airdrop by a developer for trading his coin. Then you can send proof of trade either by snapping the trade history or by tx hash.

actually what i get from research proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more   Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

Honestly, I do not know what that means, but I am also curious about that, maybe you can ask a forum related to trading that discuss trading, maybe they know and can answer this question

i did some research on it, proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more   Wink
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:56:32 AM

It's an overall concept of trading, transactions by using the blockchain technology. Anything is transparent,scability and a good reputation. But it depends on the project that they really wanted too use.

i heard POT from GCOX, The Acclaim Toke(ACM), and  i did some research on it, proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more    Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

Ohh... So you're talking about other methods of proving a coin while generating it... That's something different.

I haven't heard of this new proof methods, I've only heard of Prof of Work (POS), Proof of Stake (POS), Proof of Believability (POB).

Which coins are using POT?

The Acclaim Toke(ACM), and  i did some research on it, proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more    Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

Check out this coin
Gcox ACM: http://gcox.com

It's new coin focus on celebrity.

This coin is using proof of trade as well.  

i invest into this coin too, this is the reason why i ask about proof of trade ... lol .. i hope can get more information about it  Grin

Many different assumptions about Proof of Trade, in my opinion, Proof of Trade on that project is a mechanism for distributing rewards

It would be better to ask the team because that's their concept, I'm sure they have a lot of information for you

actually what i get from research proof of trade means that you'll earn more only if you trade more   Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: