Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Valueless Altcoins, what to do.  (Read 488 times)
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

The high rate of worthless coins are now at alarming rate as we have experience a very difficult time in distinguishing between Good coins and shit coins. Getting into Campaigns with the aims of getting a good coin for the future, all we can get is some worthless coins into the wallet. Those worthless coins or as i called them valueless Altcoins.

What will you do to your worthless Altcoins in your wallet?Huh?
since they dont even have any value, I just let it store in my wallet, if that token will enter the market, then its good, but if not, that's fine too. I'll just let it store in my wallet and wait for the possibility for it to enter the market.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

Leave it there in the wallets, it is not like there is anything that you can do with the coins. That is their final resting place, unless by some miracle the coins get relisted and you can sell them/. Mostly I just ignore all of the valueless coins I have in my wallet and focus on the ones that are actually very good. There is nothing that can be done with those coins.

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

Well this is a simple case
The simplest solution is leave the valueless altcoins alone
Let them rot in your wallet and it one day they spring up and have value
You sell them and get the profit

That’s all needed dude
lang shao

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

The high rate of worthless coins are now at alarming rate as we have experience a very difficult time in distinguishing between Good coins and shit coins. Getting into Campaigns with the aims of getting a good coin for the future, all we can get is some worthless coins into the wallet. Those worthless coins or as i called them valueless Altcoins.

Observe the overall growth of the entire market and let them be in the pursed. If the altcoin begin growing in  a junk coins on its growth. So I think there's no point selling them in cheap prices.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

I think that the bets thing to do is to be less worried about them. Worrying wouldn't get you anything by the way. Be more careful so you don't make the bad investment option again. Hodl the coins if you still can, who knows, one day, it might just have a little spike in price, and you can then sell them off.
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

there are a whole lot of them nowadays. i just let them sit there because trying to dump them would cost me ether . that's for the erc20 ones. for the ones with their  own qt wallets, i dump them at the slightest opportunity. especially coins with ridiculously high supplies of over 20 billion. amazing how they'd  be worth anything in the nearest future.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

Unfortunately there's nothing to be done, here the most important thing is not to lose your head and not be greedy, because maybe the project will still be able to do something and some tokens can still gain value.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

Many of them comes from Airdrop rewards, they are seriously equals to zero or scam coins. I just put them into my wallet only because there are no delete option in my wallet to remove them permanently.

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

Keep holding it, I have a lot of them,  but I refused to see them as worthless except the ones that developers have actually abandoned. For the tokens that developers are still working on the projects,  I think with time those tokens may have value.  I have seen some developers return and carried  out a swap on tokens that seemed to have died and continued  the project, holders made money from those tokens.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

You can do nothing with them so you can just leave them in your wallet and there won't be a problem as your wallet can't be full, if you want your wallet to be free of useless coin then you can send it to the burn address. I do that sometimes when there's too much useless token in my wallet.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

If you have some altcoins that have a little value or not at all, just don't sell it yet because selling it now won't bring you any profit.
Take your time to analyze the development of the project of the coin first before doing anything.
When the project seems doing good, what you need to do is just hold that coin, other than that, you can sell your coin.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

I also have many altcoins from the airdrop. but only junk coins that I can't sell in any market. although there are some that can be sold, but only have a few coins, and that cannot replace shipping costs. the impact is that I can only save it in my wallet, because I think there is no way to delete it. can only hope to come miracles in the future to be able to sell junk coins at a good price.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

This is a difficult situation, where if the price is low like this it cannot be sold at all. All we can do is hold it. Usually many tokens are airdrop results that we get but accumulate so much in the wallet.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:46:48 PM

I think there is a lot of projects that are just being created for  the simple fact that the cryptocurrency market is growing and those people are not even bothering to deliver a reliable and useful product in the first place.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:18:04 AM

If altcoins is from the Ethereum Network then I save it on MEW.
Then I see etherscan every 1 week, whether it is worth returning or not.

If it's still worthless, I keep a memory of old age.

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

if the altcoins that i have are worth nothing anyway, i would just keep them. i would hold them and hope that maybe again for one or the other altcoin comes again a good time and the price rises.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:09:35 AM

Nothing! You don't need to do anything as those are useless. It is like a decoration to your wallet. Well, you will never know if someday developers of those will continue the development and probably will have value in the future. However for those airdrops that you've got last year there's no hope for that as these are just shitcoins hoping for market during bull run. Btw, I got like more or less 40 of those.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:12:43 AM

In my case, i just keep all those coins in my wallet, if in case there will be time when all those coins having a value, then I could sell them. but if it's not then i'll just let it rot in my wallet.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:21:18 AM

If you have worthless coin, that is your fault! You could have done a little bit of research to look for good coin to invest instead of shitcoin! I can tell you there good coin in this space, you just have to dig a little bit dipper to recognise them!

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

Up until today, i still keeping all the coins that i got either from purchasing or what i've got from the bounty campaign.
Whether it has a value or not, i still kept them in my wallet, and just hoping that all those coins will be able to be sell in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: