Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:51:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bulltrader, virtual trading platform with real crypto prizes [join now]  (Read 522 times)
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 01:20:29 PM by mallorcagold

Introducing the first ever virtual trading platform where real crypto prizes can be won!!!!!

Website  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram Email Airdrop

Bulltrader introduces a fascinating virtual trading platform build on coinmarketcap API. We want to introduce a virtual trading platform where people can trade risk free.
On the one hand a fun way for newbies to learn how to trade without taking any risk. On the other hand we distribute crypto prize pools to the top traders in our trading daily and weekly trading contests.

Trade risk free and earn BTR tokens, BTC or ETH!!!!

How does Bulltrader work?

A more detailed introduction can be found here

Bulltrader introduces BRT tokens

Why do we do not launch an ICO?

How can you get BTR tokens?

How to purchase BTR tokens?

Direct link to purchase page here

Referral and airdrop

Referral program

Our airdrop will be announced in a separate Bitcointalk thread in the Bounty section.

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

this is indeed something new for me, but the biggest risk that exists in trading is buying at a low price and selling at a lower price, this has been done by many traders even though they are professionals, so, so far, what I understand, this project will only provide lessons on how to become a reliable trader

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

this is indeed something new for me, but the biggest risk that exists in trading is buying at a low price and selling at a lower price, this has been done by many traders even though they are professionals, so, so far, what I understand, this project will only provide lessons on how to become a reliable trader

No it is a trading game.
Players of our game can join our games and trade with a virtual trading balance.
We offer different games from 1 day up to 1 week competitions.

By joining our competitions you can win crypto prizes paid in our BTR token for free to enter competitions. And BTC/ETH prizes for paid competitions.

It is up to the player if he wants to compete in the free contests or if he wants to pay an entry fee to be able to win BTC/ETH.

It works very simple:

Players who register for a game receive a 25,000$ virtual trading balance.
During the contest they can trade with that balance like they do in real crypto trading.
The goal is to finish the contest with a balance as high as possible.
At the end of the competition we distribute the prize pool amongst the top 20% of the player field of that competition.

For example if 1000 players enter the 5$ trading contest. there will be a prize pool of 5000$ minis 5-10% service fee. Lets say 4500$ actual prize pool. After the contest 4500$ will be distributed amongst the top 20% (in this case 200 players) With a top prize of approximately 10-15% of the entire prize pool. So if You are able to win this competition than you get around 500-750$ prize money for a 5$ entry fee.

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market
hueannhien91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

A realistic trading game can be played for free or for a fee. A perfect way to earn extra crypto and build a portfolio. I would buy BTR token
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

A realistic trading game can be played for free or for a fee. A perfect way to earn extra crypto and build a portfolio. I would buy BTR token
Yes indeed,

This will become a perfect platform for newbies to learn how to trade in a risk free way by participating in our free contests.
But 'Gambling' is in peoples nature. There will be plenty of of people willing to risk 1- 5- 10$ and take the opportunity to win nice crypto prizes.

By the way BTR tokens can already be purchased here

Advantages by purchasing now.

- 10 up to 50% extra tokens
- 1 to 5 entries in a 2 million BTR trading contest
- early acces to the platform. So first one to get acces to promote and refer new players

Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

This is indeed a very promising and useful platform,and the main advantage for me is that this platform is a great tool for beginners.I think this platform will attract a lot of users who want to earn without risk.I will be happy to observe the development of this product.
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

This is indeed a very promising and useful platform,and the main advantage for me is that this platform is a great tool for beginners.I think this platform will attract a lot of users who want to earn without risk.I will be happy to observe the development of this product.
We are really happy to read This. Yes indeed people can join risk free.

And major difference with an ico. We do not need to raise millions to launch the project. The platform is already under construction. We only offer 100 million tokens in presale with Nice advantages.
BUT we do not rely on that we do not have a soft cap that needs to be reached 😁

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

very interesting, this kind of project is very much awaited, the more buying tokens, the greater the prize that will be obtained. I really agree

Yes indeed. And we hope to grow our community as big as possible and as many as possible amount of token holders.
This will boost the platform usage. There will be many participants.
And if other companies notice we have a huge community they will stand in the line to organize their customized contests, which will bring additional earnings for the platform. The more earnings the platform make the more they can support the token and the circulation of it.

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

And do not forget the airdrop people.

30 million BTR available only for the airdrop.

Receive up to 20 BTR + 2 BTR for every airdrop signup that uses your username in the sign up form.

Check out here

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

Marketing opportunity!!!!

At this moment we are searching for dedicated marketeers that are willing to help us to market our project to the crypto community.

We are looking for people with:

- proofed marketing skills.
- a huge contact database
- People running crypto communities on Youtube, Facebook, twitter, telegram.

description:

-Help us out to market bull trader as much as possible
-Help our social media community expand rapidly
-Bring the project visible in any possible way to the crypto community.
-youtubers, influencers, banner designers, logo designers.

As stated we are not an ICO. We are just a group of friends trying to set up a top notch exchange game. So we are very limited in funds. So at this moment we are searching for marketeers that want to work with/for us on a token basis.

We offer every qualified marketeer a free VIP package valued 2500$ with 3750$ value of BTR tokens + 5 entries in a 2 million GTD trading contest prize pool

Interested:
Send us an email to admin@bulltrader.club

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organisation.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think that this is a mistake. Learn more.

Is Airdrop opened or not yet ?
It seems not working

I will let someone check out right away

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organisation.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think that this is a mistake. Learn more.

Is Airdrop opened or not yet ?
It seems not working

Please try the new link and keep us updated

dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

Trading games are one of the most enjoyable because of the many bonuses that can be obtained, but besides that, losses can also come due to lack of experience, actually this is simple, it only takes courage to do that, but with this project, I think, this can be more fun and certainly efficient
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

Trading games are one of the most enjoyable because of the many bonuses that can be obtained, but besides that, losses can also come due to lack of experience, actually this is simple, it only takes courage to do that, but with this project, I think, this can be more fun and certainly efficient

Indeed,

its up to the players if they are willing to compete in our paid trading contests. For people that do not want to risk their own money they can compete in the free or BTR buy in contests. and use their winnings to enter the paid contests.
But we are sure that there will be a LOT of experienced traders that will sign up and are willing to risk 1-5-10-20$ weekly to win real BTC/ETH prizes for a small fee.

You can compare like this. A lot of people spent money weekly on lotteries, gambling, poker, betting,.....

But in our games you do not bet. Our trading game is a game of skill like you need in real life trading as well. So the players have everything in their own hands to set good results

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

Our team checked the airdrop link and should be fixed now. We saw a couple people that have filled in the airdrop form.

sefunmie

Activity: 520
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:13:08 AM

What do I have to do to win cryptocurrency on your platform? Do we win on every trade placed?
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

What do I have to do to win cryptocurrency on your platform? Do we win on every trade placed?

No, that would be to easy ofcourse.

If you enter a contest you receive a virtual 25,000USD. Depending on the duration of the contest you enter (1 to max 7 days) the goal is to let your balance grow as high as possible.
As soon as the contest ends the top 20% of the players with the highest balances Will receive their price according to the placement in the ranking.

Example:

We have a competition with 100 players with a 10.000 BTR prizepool.

20 players (20% of the field) wins a prize.
Prizes would be divided like This.

1st price :   2500 BTR
2nd price:   1250BTR
3-5.             750 BTR
6-10            500 BTR
11-20.         150 BTR

lavisairdrops

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

I can not wait for the opening of your plataforms, the idea is unique and bribery a different way from what we have seen, success to you
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

I can not wait for the opening of your plataforms, the idea is unique and bribery a different way from what we have seen, success to you

Thank you, same here. We are thrilled and can't wait to release our platform. We are very confident as soon as it is well adapted by the community and they see how it works we can easily attract thousands of players

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

The best idea!
thats what we think as well

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: