Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't underestimate the GIRLS power!!!  (Read 94 times)
Andrea29 (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

Cryptocurrency activities is not just for boys,
someone says girls has difficult to pursue crypto world because girls cannot control their emotions,
we girls never let our emotions takes over ourself in any situation. Don’t underestimate us for being a women in this cryptocurrency world we can do whatever boys can afford to do, doing cryptocurrency activities is just a piece of cake for us,

Girls out there what can you say about this??😊
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Seem like another girl isn't finishing yet, they still in Mani & Pedi Salon.  Grin

I believe in the power of girl(s), really.
From the past even until now, women have proven that (sorry papa, I'm not talking about you)

I have a friend, she is a miner and also good trader. She has doing mining using ASICs miner, although not as complex as using a GPUs rig, but still she is an awesome girl.  Wink
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

I think we cannot discriminate whether the investor is a girl or a boy, i have seen girls investing big sums of money, many of them are successful entrepreneurs and crypto community is also full of girls, also without girls the dream of mass adoption of crypto cannot be realized.

Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

someone says girls has difficult to pursue crypto world because girls cannot control their emotions,
we girls never let our emotions takes over ourself in any situation. Don’t underestimate us for being a women in this cryptocurrency world we can do whatever boys can afford to do, doing cryptocurrency activities is just a piece of cake for us,

please allow a man to say something about that  Cheesy  as a man, I want to say that I never underestimated the girls who want to pursue crypto world even I want more girl to join the crypto world because I want more adoption, crypto world is open to anyone, do what you want and prove to anyone who underestimates that you can do it better

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

i think one of the great thing about cypro is making no difference between girls and boys. this constant fight in real world may continue, but thank god crypto is free from it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

There is no disparity in the world of crypto, whether boys or girls we make the same impact, so nobody should discriminate women from full participation in the crypto community. Women should try their best to contribute to the growth of the crypto community. Thanks

HOMT