Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE NEXT BIG COIN  (Read 6985 times)
Dr Crypto (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:59:51 AM

At least I'm not trying to scam people out of Bitcoin to start another shitcoin.

No one is gonna be dumb enough to invest in a coin just because it has a different name, you could've tried a little harder. Better go get a job at McDonalds and try scamming people out of cheeseburgers, before you run out of money completely.

I look forward to serving you up a Mc word sandwich, when my coin comes to life.

Thanks for your comment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:05:48 AM

THE NEXT BIG COIN?
Doge was lucky to build a buzz, the market is flooded...

Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:15:08 AM

THE NEXT BIG COIN?
Doge was lucky to build a buzz, the market is flooded...

Thanks for the unput.
Forgive me for saying so but DOGE is a gimmick and will fade and die my coin is going to become standard!
Thanks again!
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:20:34 AM

Naw, slip into something sexi & slide on over to the dark side where TRL lives. Evil, greed, & collusion always wins IRL & we got plenty to go around!

Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:22:59 AM

Naw, slip into something sexi & slide on over to the dark side where TRL lives. Evil, greed, & collusion always wins IRL & we got plenty to go around!
Thanks anyway but I'm going to have to pass.
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:26:07 AM

Aiz respect that good sir! Bit we'll be here, wating in the shadows for unsuspecting victims if you ever change your mind.

Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:32:01 AM

Aiz respect that good sir! Bit we'll be here, wating in the shadows for unsuspecting victims if you ever change your mind.

I am sure you will recruit plenty of bad people to assist in your venture, I on the other hand need people to come to the light where we will revel in the glory of goodness
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:52:02 AM

I am sure you will recruit plenty of bad people to assist in your venture, I on the other hand need people to come to the light where we will revel in the glory of goodness

We are now eternal opponents of will, we shall lay in wait & crush your coin at moment of weakness, muahahahah!!!! Now excuse me, aiz have opportunity, candy to steal from small child.

Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:55:48 AM

We are now eternal opponents of will, we shall lay in wait & crush your coin at moment of weakness, muahahahah!!!! Now excuse me, aiz have opportunity, candy to steal from small child.

Just remember you reap what you sow, I hope it's worth it.
But what kind of candy we talkin about here?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:30:06 PM

Only Mazacoin with the most rise, i think it can rise in the next month about 1000 times from 800k to 800 million marketcap, my opinion.

Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:52:44 AM

MoronCoin

FailureCoin

ShitCoin2

TheftCoin

InternetScamCoin

AbortionCoin

Personally, AbortionCoin is my favorite, cause this coin never left the womb. It got the good ole coat hanger in a 7-11 bathroom treatment.

A shame that your last coin got the so called 7-11 treatment, it sounds to me like that therapy would of served your mother well and made this world a better place. As for the rest of the names on your list you can keep them they are as foolish as you seem to be.

Thank you for your input.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:27:35 AM

I'll brainstorm some names for you.

ScamCoin

TakethemoneyandrunCoin

ScrewoversomedumbinvestorCoin

ConartistCoin

Personally, I like the last one best.

spycoin
nsacoin
darpacoin
snowdencoin

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:29:09 AM

MoronCoin

FailureCoin

ShitCoin2

TheftCoin

InternetScamCoin

AbortionCoin

Personally, AbortionCoin is my favorite, cause this coin never left the womb. It got the good ole coat hanger in a 7-11 bathroom treatment.

A shame that your last coin got the so called 7-11 treatment, it sounds to me like that therapy would of served your mother well and made this world a better place. As for the rest of the names on your list you can keep them they are as foolish as you seem to be.

you sound like a snide smartass licknob dr. crypto. we have had enough of these scam coins and assholish devs. go away!
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:44:10 AM

Instead of investing into new coin creation buy as many Gridcoin as you can.

This coin is swarming with inovation and is still unbeliavably cheap!
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:06:08 PM

MoronCoin

FailureCoin

ShitCoin2

TheftCoin

InternetScamCoin

AbortionCoin

you sound like a snide smartass licknob dr. crypto. we have had enough of these scam coins and assholish devs. go away!

Thank you for the Bump, Sorry to disappoint you but I intend to see this coin as a standard, you are entitled to your opinion. I find it humorous how many clowns are trolling about looking for something to criticize. There will be a day in the not too distant future when you think to yourself how stupid you are, and my team and I will be sitting back enjoying the fact that a simple name set us apart from all the moronic and idiotic coins fools like you are part of.

As always thank you for your input.
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:20:58 AM

Bump
mammix2
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:28:57 AM

This has made me smile reading this thread :-)

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:35:42 AM

Thanks for the reply

Read it more often = more smiles!
Invest for a permanent smile!

Thanks again!
DGBfan

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:54:41 AM

Now Jimmy, you're gonna have to be good and let the other patients use the internet some.  We don't want a repeat of last week when we had to bring the jacket out. Come back to your room and take your meds, otherwise you'll miss our fieldtrip to the petting zoo next week.
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:03:46 AM

Now Jimmy, you're gonna have to be good and let the other patients use the internet some.  We don't want a repeat of last week when we had to bring the jacket out. Come back to your room and take your meds, otherwise you'll miss our fieldtrip to the petting zoo next week.

Sorry DGBfan ,your Jimmy must of been picked up by MHMR, he has not been in my thread. Although if he does drop by I will let him know you are looking for him.

Thanks for stopping by, also please don't abuse Jimmy's meds while he is away. It sounds like he really needs them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: