Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE NEXT BIG COIN  (Read 6985 times)
AtariCM

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:58:25 AM

It's all in the name...

C'mon really, technology wise you can't put a cigarette paper between most of the existing cryptos.

And also, if you happened to have a delorean handy, you could go back 5 years with any of these
coins that exist, even if labelled the shittest of shit scam coins, and it would be revolutionary and
have beaten Bitcoin out of existence by now.

I don't get why people keep on thinking there has to be one coin and only one coin to dominate
the entire market... each one of these coins is the framework basis for a distributed autonomous
corporation. How many corporations are there in the world? Look at the new york stock exchange,
does anyone there even remotely think there are too many stocks, and that there ought to be
just one stock to trade with?

As it happens I believe I've got about 3, maybe 4 different ideas for really good names for a potential
new coin, I also have the technical skills to make it happen but right now I'm just too busy. That
might not be a bad thing in all honesty, I want to make sure that if I do launch a coin in the future
that the technology behind it is nicely matured, well tested and attractive to miners and investors
alike.

I'll give one clue away for free, I think a 7970 or r9 280x ought to produce about 20 units / day... but
that's all I'm gonna say unless/until I'm writing up the ANN for a release.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PlayerUp.com

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 02:59:46 AM

Until bitcoin starts really increasing, all these other alt coins are taking a step back as well. I stopped investing in most alt coins. Lost a ton of money since January.
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:03:21 AM

Make a clone called GOXCOIN only with reverse POS. If you hold for 20 days you lose 20% per year. Now that would be full of win!

AtariCM

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:55:54 AM

I think the real reason the Alt's are losing value is because they are all still in the massive early inflationary period.

Think about this right;

If you have an Alt that mines at 1000 units per day;

Day 1 : 1000 units
Day 2 : 2000 units (100% inflation)
Day 3 : 3000 units (50% inflation)
Day 4 : 4000 units (33% inflation)
Day 5 : 5000 units (20% inflation)

It takes months or even years before the weekly, monthly or annual inflation rate drops to an unnoticeable level, helped along by the halving effect, if that coin even has that feature in it's code.

Most of the Alts on the market are less than a year old, that means they are still massively inflating compared BitCoin which has been running for over 5 years now.

Simple mathematics tells you that the value of any given ALT is going to drop until it ceases to inflate relative to BitCoin. It's not that people don't want the ALTS, or that they are turning away from them, it's just a simple case of supply and demand in a massively inflationary market.

The only way any ALT could possibly beat the early inflation is if it has mass adoption, but that's very unlikely.

If we spool time forward 5 years or so, most if not all of the current ALT's, especially those which are technologically sound, will cease to inflate, have found a group of followers and become a viable platform for being one of many global decentralised autonomous corporations.

TL;DR : Brand new ALTS inflate very fast, wait for them to bottom out before buying them.

P.S ... ZeitCoin seems to have an interesting idea to combat early hyper-inflation, it halves each week for the first 6 weeks before stabilising at a much lower level of production from there on out.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:30:26 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 12:49:02 PM by XbladeX

I think the real reason the Alt's are losing value is because they are all still in the massive early inflationary period.

Think about this right;

If you have an Alt that mines at 1000 units per day;

Day 1 : 1000 units
Day 2 : 2000 units (100% inflation)
Day 3 : 3000 units (50% inflation)
Day 4 : 4000 units (33% inflation)
Day 5 : 5000 units (20% inflation)

It takes months or even years before the weekly, monthly or annual inflation rate drops to an unnoticeable level, helped along by the halving effect, if that coin even has that feature in it's code.

Most of the Alts on the market are less than a year old, that means they are still massively inflating compared BitCoin which has been running for over 5 years now.

Simple mathematics tells you that the value of any given ALT is going to drop until it ceases to inflate relative to BitCoin. It's not that people don't want the ALTS, or that they are turning away from them, it's just a simple case of supply and demand in a massively inflationary market.

The only way any ALT could possibly beat the early inflation is if it has mass adoption, but that's very unlikely.

If we spool time forward 5 years or so, most if not all of the current ALT's, especially those which are technologically sound, will cease to inflate, have found a group of followers and become a viable platform for being one of many global decentralised autonomous corporations.

TL;DR : Brand new ALTS inflate very fast, wait for them to bottom out before buying them.

P.S ... ZeitCoin seems to have an interesting idea to combat early hyper-inflation, it halves each week for the first 6 weeks before stabilising at a much lower level of production from there on out.

It looks like TOTAL copy of mint with diffret parameters a "bit" diffrent lol.
Big can be DRK or ANC with anonymity in web but not as BIG thing but as exlusive feature.
You want backup thepiratebay,Wikileaks sent DRK or ANC and you are clean in future...

One more thing someone stole BTC in future and boutgh that BTCs... Police come to your house even you were not involvet in that shit but they take your PC just in case Cheesy with some "unoficial" software. You dont have to be pirate you just can forget delete Winrar after 30days trial and you are facked up...
 +1 for DRK and ANC guys

About inflation there are some POS coins like BC,NXT,upcoming NEM where... you have 0%-1% annual inflation.
Small inflation is good lost wallets problem eg...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:05:08 PM

Naw, slip into something sexi & slide on over to the dark side where TRL lives. Evil, greed, & collusion always wins IRL & we got plenty to go around!
Thanks anyway but I'm going to have to pass.

Aiz respect that good sir! Bit we'll be here, wating in the shadows for unsuspecting victims if you ever change your mind.

I am sure you will recruit plenty of bad people to assist in your venture, I on the other hand need people to come to the light where we will revel in the glory of goodness

We are now eternal opponents of will, we shall lay in wait & crush your coin at moment of weakness, muahahahah!!!! Now excuse me, aiz have opportunity, candy to steal from small child.

Just remember you reap what you sow, I hope it's worth it.
But what kind of candy we talkin about here?

Butterfinger, tainted with tears of children, yew buy? Aiz sell yew fer 10,000TRL per bar

Gaukler

Activity: 136
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:24:50 PM

The Name will be GoxCoin   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dr Crypto (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:58:20 PM

It's all in the name...

C'mon really, technology wise you can't put a cigarette paper between most of the existing cryptos.

And also, if you happened to have a delorean handy, you could go back 5 years with any of these
coins that exist, even if labelled the shittest of shit scam coins, and it would be revolutionary and
have beaten Bitcoin out of existence by now.

I don't get why people keep on thinking there has to be one coin and only one coin to dominate
the entire market... each one of these coins is the framework basis for a distributed autonomous
corporation. How many corporations are there in the world? Look at the new york stock exchange,
does anyone there even remotely think there are too many stocks, and that there ought to be
just one stock to trade with?

As it happens I believe I've got about 3, maybe 4 different ideas for really good names for a potential
new coin, I also have the technical skills to make it happen but right now I'm just too busy. That
might not be a bad thing in all honesty, I want to make sure that if I do launch a coin in the future
that the technology behind it is nicely matured, well tested and attractive to miners and investors
alike.

I'll give one clue away for free, I think a 7970 or r9 280x ought to produce about 20 units / day... but
that's all I'm gonna say unless/until I'm writing up the ANN for a release.

It's all a matter of prospective, a strong name does set a currency apart, contrary to popular belief. Also I do not recall saying that the market was going to settle on only one coin, although it is possible. It's not going to happen in our lifetime, perhaps 2 or 3 generations when paper currency is completely removed from the equation we will see a one currency market.

As for now the multitude of currencies flooding the market are both good and bad for the crypto world.

In ways we could speculate until our fingers fall off, either way today even as we speak even more currencies are being released into the wild wild world of alternative currencies some will have certain successes and failures as some will never make it to the exchanges. Specifically based on the attention the coin receives. Marketing, investors and miners are what makes or breaks a coin.

If I happened to have a delorean handy I would sell it, mostly because it's an ugly car also hard to find parts for. Not to mention although time travel is also a work in progress somewhere in the universe, the children's movie you reference is nothing more than a children's movie from the 80's.
On the other hand I do see your point and happen to agree with it, my advice to you is to use your technical skills to implement your coins before your good idea's become a relic to you and a reality to another. You say you don't have the time, that almost makes it seem as if you have a lack of faith in your own product. Procrastination is the foundation of failure!
Good luck with your 3 or 4 coins, forgive my lack of interest in them sound's like a pump and dump operation in my opinion. I suggest you pick the best name and stick with it rather than trying to start so many. It will make all the difference in the world unless you are doing it only for personal gain.
Thanks again for your insight!        
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:09:43 PM

Naw, slip into something sexi & slide on over to the dark side where TRL lives. Evil, greed, & collusion always wins IRL & we got plenty to go around!
Thanks anyway but I'm going to have to pass.

Aiz respect that good sir! Bit we'll be here, wating in the shadows for unsuspecting victims if you ever change your mind.

I am sure you will recruit plenty of bad people to assist in your venture, I on the other hand need people to come to the light where we will revel in the glory of goodness

We are now eternal opponents of will, we shall lay in wait & crush your coin at moment of weakness, muahahahah!!!! Now excuse me, aiz have opportunity, candy to steal from small child.

Just remember you reap what you sow, I hope it's worth it.
But what kind of candy we talkin about here?

Butterfinger, tainted with tears of children, yew buy? Aiz sell yew fer 10,000TRL per bar

Although I do appreciate a good deal as much as the next man, sadly I am allergic to children's tears and furthermore I cannot take part in the sending or receiving of stolen merchandise. You should consider taking them to the dark web.

Thanks but no thanks for the offer.     

As far as the GoxCoin fans @Jeezy911 &  @Gaukler I wish you all the luck in the world with it, sadly it is not for me.
Thanks again!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:13:01 PM

MoronCoin

FailureCoin

ShitCoin2

TheftCoin

InternetScamCoin

AbortionCoin

Personally, AbortionCoin is my favorite, cause this coin never left the womb. It got the good ole coat hanger in a 7-11 bathroom treatment.

A shame that your last coin got the so called 7-11 treatment, it sounds to me like that therapy would of served your mother well and made this world a better place. As for the rest of the names on your list you can keep them they are as foolish as you seem to be.

Thank you for your input.

you sound like a snide smartass licknob dr. crypto. we have had enough of these scam coins and assholish devs. go away!

His also like a troll-bot using cliches strung together.

Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:20:01 PM

MoronCoin

FailureCoin

ShitCoin2

TheftCoin

InternetScamCoin

AbortionCoin

Personally, AbortionCoin is my favorite, cause this coin never left the womb. It got the good ole coat hanger in a 7-11 bathroom treatment.

A shame that your last coin got the so called 7-11 treatment, it sounds to me like that therapy would of served your mother well and made this world a better place. As for the rest of the names on your list you can keep them they are as foolish as you seem to be.

Thank you for your input.

you sound like a snide smartass licknob dr. crypto. we have had enough of these scam coins and assholish devs. go away!

His also like a troll-bot using cliches strung together.

I can only assume you are talking about turtlehurricane.
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:49:05 AM

Bump Let's keep the Q & A going people
AtariCM

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:24:20 AM

Police come to your house even you were not involvet in that shit but they take your PC just in case Cheesy with some "unoficial" software. You dont have to be pirate you just can forget delete Winrar after 30days trial and you are facked up...

No worries about that if you use Linux!
AtariCM

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:50:59 AM

>It's all a matter of prospective, a strong name does set a currency apart, contrary to popular belief.

I was agreeing with you, branding is everything in a market of a million virtually identical clones.

>Also I do not recall saying that the market was going to settle on only one coin, although it is possible.

I didn't say you said it, I said people say it, and I think it's bollox. There will never be a single crypto-currency, because it's opensource and anyone with any capital fiat or crypto based can launch and support a coin startup at any time they want.

>It's not going to happen in our lifetime, perhaps 2 or 3 generations when paper currency is completely removed from the equation we >will see a one currency market.

Not gonna happen, and even if it could it's not at all desirable. What's much more likely to happen is the launch of wallets which can hold any type of crypto, and website payment integration software which allows for merchants to accept any type of crypto. Exchanges will also eventually trade any crypto against any crypto.

>As for now the multitude of currencies flooding the market are both good and bad for the crypto world.

No it's only good, despite the whining complaints of selfish ignorant fools who throw the term "shitcoin" around constantly the moment a new startup fails to completely dominate the entire world... it's kinda pathetic tbh.

>In ways we could speculate until our fingers fall off, either way today even as we speak even more currencies are being released into >the wild wild world of alternative currencies some will have certain successes and failures as some will never make it to the exchanges.

Great, survival of the fittest, the best coins will spawn copies with further innovations, the weakest coins will fail, and that's a good thing too.

>Specifically based on the attention the coin receives. Marketing, investors and miners are what makes or breaks a coin.

Absolutely, like I said, technologically speaking there is very little to differentiate any crypto from any other, they are all variants on the same theme. Take DOGE, it's code is virtually a carbon copy of LTC, and yet because it had a funny cute name it gained a massive following overnight. The branding is what made that coin, not the technology. Conversely it's that silly name that will prevent the coin from ever being taken seriously by the mass market. They did get one thing right though; people do understand the larger volume much easier than fractions after a decimal place. I think in the long run 42 Coin has the best idea on that, all that needs to be done is hiding the decimal and just counting in "Dents".

>If I happened to have a delorean handy I would sell it, mostly because it's an ugly car also hard to find parts for. Not to mention >although time travel is also a work in progress somewhere in the universe, the children's movie you reference is nothing more than a >children's movie from the 80's.

No need to be pedantic it was just a figure of speech. Honestly a response like that makes me wonder if you have much of an active social life.

>On the other hand I do see your point and happen to agree with it, my advice to you is to use your technical skills to implement your >coins before your good idea's become a relic to you and a reality to another.

I wasn't soliciting your advice, thank you.

>You say you don't have the time, that almost makes it seem as if you have a lack of faith in your own product. Procrastination is the foundation of failure!

Nah, I just have rent and bills to pay. I'm getting married in a couple of weeks time, busy busy busy.

>Good luck with your 3 or 4 coins, forgive my lack of interest in them sound's like a pump and dump operation in my opinion.

No no no, 3 or 4 brand names for global autonomous corporation startups.

I've told you nothing at all really about my ideas, and yet you've already jumped to the conclusion that I'm a lazy procrastinating pump and dump scam artist... rightly or wrongly, your stance does nothing but suggest to me a huge amount about you, your level of maturity, your attitude to the market and competitors and your delusions of grandeur over having thought of some clever marketing ploy for what ultimately is a product which will be virtually identical to everything else out there.

Now if you had a real clever idea, like Etherium, you'd be bursting to tell everyone about it, but no, all you have is a concept and your desperately trying to get people to help you become rich off it.

>I suggest you pick the best name and stick with it rather than trying to start so many.

Nah, it's perfectly possible to launch and effectively maintain a portfolio of crypto-corporations, they are a lot less work to maintain than a real life corporation because of their distributed autonomous collective nature.

>It will make all the difference in the world unless you are doing it only for personal gain.

That's a completely unfounded assertion which I suspect you will offer no backing for.
lphelps

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:52:42 AM

How about these:

FTGE Coin - Fuck The Global Elite Coin.

ANWO Coin - Anti-New World Order Coin.

NGN Coin - No Government Needed Coin.

anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:58:10 AM

AtariCM

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:18:06 AM

Capital Coin,  CPC...... do you have a significant amount of Capital?

Monster Coin, MC.....  what's that coming over the hill? Is it a monster? Is it a monster?

Money Coin...

Liquidity Coin...

Trance Coin...

Heavy Metal Coin...

Spock Bucks!

The potential list if names is _ENDLESS_, and that's just sticking with English names. A large fraction of worlds people speak Mandarin, Spanish (and derivatives) and other languages, the name of a Coin is not limited to ideas American's can dig.

Btw, none of the above are in my best ideas list... not even close.

I think this game will significantly change when one or more of the big corporations decides it wants in on the Crypto scene....

Microsoft Coin...

IBM Coin...

Sony Points...

Nike Swooshes...

Coca Cola Bubbles...

People like that have the classic capital to do a launch that would completely dwarf anything achieved by the Crypto Market in the next 10 years. They could saturate the entire classical media with adverts for their 'innovation' and the mass of the people in the world who have never heard of BitCoin will believe that it was all started by them, because they would be first to the mass market. They could build custom ASIC hardware and fill warehouses full of mining units, with super-fast connections globally enabling confirmation times in the nano-second range. Nano seconds are very long periods of time when you have millions of processors and terabytes of connectivity.

Any coin which is launched which doesn't have a plan how to compete with that magnitude of firepower is a coin which is destined to fail.

Hence the reason why I'm not giving up my day job just yet.

I do believe there are avenues open to make a serious contender in the future of currency, and I do believe it will have to be something which is branded extremely well, launched with expert precision and promoted aggressively on a global scale.

Another thing that occurs to me, is that when I do create a coin (and I'm sure I will eventually), is that I am not likely to announce it at all to the crypto community. The reason is announcing a coin on a forum like this is a guaranteed way of getting hundreds of selfish scheming scum bags involved whose only interest in the coin what so ever is to see how much BTC they can make by dumping their mining earnings straight on the nearest exchange.

I'm thinking a roll out in a much more business like manner, with a specific targeted first tier audience would be far preferable for everyone involved.

I for one don't believe the OP of this thread has anything like the maturity, business sense or determination to create a successful crypto coin based startup no matter how good his branding concept may or may not be.
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:32:35 PM

>It's all a matter of prospective, a strong name does set a currency apart, contrary to popular belief.

I was agreeing with you, branding is everything in a market of a million virtually identical clones.

>Also I do not recall saying that the market was going to settle on only one coin, although it is possible.

I didn't say you said it, I said people say it, and I think it's bollox. There will never be a single crypto-currency, because it's opensource and anyone with any capital fiat or crypto based can launch and support a coin startup at any time they want.

>It's not going to happen in our lifetime, perhaps 2 or 3 generations when paper currency is completely removed from the equation we >will see a one currency market.

Not gonna happen, and even if it could it's not at all desirable. What's much more likely to happen is the launch of wallets which can hold any type of crypto, and website payment integration software which allows for merchants to accept any type of crypto. Exchanges will also eventually trade any crypto against any crypto.

>As for now the multitude of currencies flooding the market are both good and bad for the crypto world.

No it's only good, despite the whining complaints of selfish ignorant fools who throw the term "shitcoin" around constantly the moment a new startup fails to completely dominate the entire world... it's kinda pathetic tbh.

>In ways we could speculate until our fingers fall off, either way today even as we speak even more currencies are being released into >the wild wild world of alternative currencies some will have certain successes and failures as some will never make it to the exchanges.

Great, survival of the fittest, the best coins will spawn copies with further innovations, the weakest coins will fail, and that's a good thing too.

>Specifically based on the attention the coin receives. Marketing, investors and miners are what makes or breaks a coin.

Absolutely, like I said, technologically speaking there is very little to differentiate any crypto from any other, they are all variants on the same theme. Take DOGE, it's code is virtually a carbon copy of LTC, and yet because it had a funny cute name it gained a massive following overnight. The branding is what made that coin, not the technology. Conversely it's that silly name that will prevent the coin from ever being taken seriously by the mass market. They did get one thing right though; people do understand the larger volume much easier than fractions after a decimal place. I think in the long run 42 Coin has the best idea on that, all that needs to be done is hiding the decimal and just counting in "Dents".

>If I happened to have a delorean handy I would sell it, mostly because it's an ugly car also hard to find parts for. Not to mention >although time travel is also a work in progress somewhere in the universe, the children's movie you reference is nothing more than a >children's movie from the 80's.

No need to be pedantic it was just a figure of speech. Honestly a response like that makes me wonder if you have much of an active social life.

>On the other hand I do see your point and happen to agree with it, my advice to you is to use your technical skills to implement your >coins before your good idea's become a relic to you and a reality to another.

I wasn't soliciting your advice, thank you.

>You say you don't have the time, that almost makes it seem as if you have a lack of faith in your own product. Procrastination is the foundation of failure!

Nah, I just have rent and bills to pay. I'm getting married in a couple of weeks time, busy busy busy.

>Good luck with your 3 or 4 coins, forgive my lack of interest in them sound's like a pump and dump operation in my opinion.

No no no, 3 or 4 brand names for global autonomous corporation startups.

I've told you nothing at all really about my ideas, and yet you've already jumped to the conclusion that I'm a lazy procrastinating pump and dump scam artist... rightly or wrongly, your stance does nothing but suggest to me a huge amount about you, your level of maturity, your attitude to the market and competitors and your delusions of grandeur over having thought of some clever marketing ploy for what ultimately is a product which will be virtually identical to everything else out there.

Now if you had a real clever idea, like Etherium, you'd be bursting to tell everyone about it, but no, all you have is a concept and your desperately trying to get people to help you become rich off it.

>I suggest you pick the best name and stick with it rather than trying to start so many.

Nah, it's perfectly possible to launch and effectively maintain a portfolio of crypto-corporations, they are a lot less work to maintain than a real life corporation because of their distributed autonomous collective nature.

>It will make all the difference in the world unless you are doing it only for personal gain.

That's a completely unfounded assertion which I suspect you will offer no backing for.

AtariCM  Thanks for your replies and insight in the discussion of the release of my global autonomous corporation startup as you put it.

I don't believe I have given enough information in the thread for you to accurately understand what you refer to as my delusions of grandeur over any marketing plot and or scheme. Concept "Indeed",  desperately trying to get people to help me become rich off it, "inaccurate" I am seeking only one investor in my endeavor and I am hardly desperate, you can say I am eager to see this coin on the market.

As I too have many financial responsibilities and wont personally have the funds to finance the operation for more than a month or two and I am not so consumed with greed that bringing in a partner is something that I am not opposed to. Group of partners, Not going to happen, as stated in the opening of the topic, I seek only one individual who is willing to embark on this journey.   

Do I believe I will become rich off my idea? Absolutely, There is no doubt in my mind that my marketing strategy is going to create more than enough buzz to attract investors and miners alike. Also I have only told a very select few a small portion of said strategy and it most certainly not in this thread.

Congratulations on your up and coming wedding, after the multitude of negative replies I have received I in regard the nature of my thread I may have been a little harsh or critical toward your idea of more than one global autonomous corporation.     

I do agree that properly implemented it is possible to successfully do just that, although I believe it is a considerable amount of work for one person and would strongly advise having a team or at least like minded partner that is as dedicated to the success of your ideas. Yes I know you didn't ask for my advise it is in my nature to offer it.

As you mentioned you did reveal any details on the matter so it was an easy conclusion to make under the circumstances. Nevertheless time is of the essence in this market and my main point was not intended to cut you down yet rather to inspire you to find time to bring your coin's to the market whether you publicly launch or not, I find it is better to secure your name's before someone else realizes them and moves forward with it.

Once again I thank you for your input and appreciate your comments.
Also stay tuned, As I will realize my goal with or without a partner.
Thanks again!     
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:23:50 PM

BTC   Bump
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:51:18 PM