Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement?  (Read 21695 times)
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:30:38 AM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

It does give me excitement, I am always awake with the prospect that cryptocurrency is going to be doing better, wanting to see how the price is doing that day and there is always that voice of caution at the back of my head reminding me that the prices might be down and all of this adds up to the thrill of it all for me.

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

It really made me excited when the shark was always running, bump and dump always going on. That really draws me to the investment. The bounty campaign is growing and this is the market that can help me change my life.
viananda2525

Activity: 1062
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

It really made me excited when the shark was always running, bump and dump always going on. That really draws me to the investment. The bounty campaign is growing and this is the market that can help me change my life.
from this pump and dump, we get opportunity to gain profit by trading cryptocurrency.and whom have desire in crypto investment , it could make them really excited.

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:02:00 AM

Cryptocurrency gives us an excitement in my life because the overflowing of blessings that given in my life and for my family. I work hard to earn good profit so that I will more happily to the achievements I done. Everyday I check the prizes of the coins I am holding and so amazed with the results of it. I am very thankful because I have given a chance to have an extra work.
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

Cryptocurrency only excites me whenever I see my token values increasing at an appreciable rate. This means, I will be earning more money. Since yesterday, my tokens portfolio seems to be recovering and I am really excited. I hope this continues till the end of the year.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

yes i was excited more when marjet was going up like crazy but now excitement is there but not like but not like it was in dec 2017. still i check my portfoloio see the campaigns because i believe in the future of crypto. one day i will see my portfoloio back on track.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Yes it really gives me excitement because there are a lot of people today who working in bounties who are earning a decent amount of salary to sustain their daily needs so it was a good job to finance your problems.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

Cryptocurrency is a very exciting thing every day it excites me not just for the price but also for every new technology that created every day, there is this new game that I just discovered recently a new Dapp game that is under the Ethereum blockchain called Gods Unchained, this game is amazing and very exciting, this is the new exciting thing for me.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

Now I'm not even interested in it anymore. I realized there's no point at least because nothing changes. When everything has change, I immediately find out about this in the bunch of pages and news. So far, there is no sense in such actions.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

I used to check the daily rate of cryptocurrencies that I have, but now it has lost any meaning. Now I just sometimes leaf through the thematic public to know about the state of the market. I stopped being a fanatic.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

Yes, it does. Before now, I was always anxious what was ongoing with it, especially its latest prices, but as time went on, I discovered that it because too much and I had to chill on that a bit. I started to check the price updates less often. I also get excited when I hear or read about a news that could bring about positive trends and development to the system.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

Yes, it does. Before now, I was always anxious what was ongoing with it, especially its latest prices, but as time went on, I discovered that it because too much and I had to chill on that a bit. I started to check the price updates less often. I also get excited when I hear or read about a news that could bring about positive trends and development to the system.

When I was a beginner in crypto currency I was so excited because of this so new things but now I have enough experience to calmly treat bad news or drop of the market.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

There is this excitement you feel whenever you look at your portfolio growing and the opposite is felt whenever you are experiencing loses. When I notice there is consistent loss, I might now decide not to even check anything again.
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

Crypto really cares about humanity. Crypto gives us certain opportunities. which make it possible to achieve goals about big earnings. This excitement is very pleasant due to the fact that we are only at the beginning of the development of crypto space.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

oh yes,mtons of exitment Cheesy especially when it all goes down. but in general yes i agree a hook in trading is its unstable nature which gives us a lot of space for imagining things. maybe you'll wake up rich...

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

Of course it does give me lots of excitement. I love the community, I love the chat, I love the conversations and technology. I'm sure crypto is here to stay. And we are early adopters.

I also really enjoy reading white papers of some ICO's because by reading them you get used to the technology and the terms that are being used.I'm proud to be one of the few thousands of people who are into this.

BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:44:39 PM

Every day when I woke up a year ago I first of all sleepy eyes with joyful anticipation watched the price quotes on the smartphone..... Now I'm just eating fried egg.

shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

This area of activity about which you can say either all or nothing , you can become a fabulously rich man and can lose everything from it and there are excitement.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

I used to worry about the price of coins, now I'm just waiting for it to grow, I think it will happen soon

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

I also live by communicating on this forum, participating in bounty campaigns, constantly checking the price of my coins and following their development by reading their channel in telegrams. But at the moment, the situation is the same everywhere, few projects pay awards, and I hope that the situation will improve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: