Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement?  (Read 21695 times)
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

Excitement must be a coin holder and an investor who correctly judges the market. Otherwise, investors often feel pessimistic when losses occur. They fantasize that the cryptocurrency market can recover quickly, but it is very difficult.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

when I wake up I will usually always do the tasks of the bounty campaign that I follow and after that I see the exchange and see the trading conditions on this day have a high volume or not so that I can take advantage of the opportunities available.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:59:43 AM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Now I try not to follow my folio so as not to spoil my mood when I wake up, I do a daily task of bounty campaign and then I devote time to family. It is much more interesting to observe your financial condition when the market is growing.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

Earlier, I paid much more attention to crypto-currencies, studying bounty campaigns, looked at the position of my coins and their prices, read news and some groups in telegrams, but at the moment, under such market conditions, I don’t want to spoil my mood and constantly watch on coinmarketcap, besides the majority of the project does not conduct an ICO and everyone is waiting for the market to recover.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

Yes, every day I start checking the rate of my coins on the exchange. I also participate in the bounty there, the situation is the same as with the whole cryptocurrency, most do not even go to the stock exchange, if they go out then fall to the bottom. In general, the situation is very bad (

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

I try to look at my balance as rarely as possible when the whole market falls. It is better to spend time on other useful and interesting things.

ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

I often check cryptocurrency rates, participate in airdrop and bounty companies. So, this area is interesting to me, sometimes I read the news and try to delve into each project. Therefore, events from this world excite me, although a year ago I had no idea about it.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:03:47 PM

I had more excitement when it was in the bull run and looking at the market trying to figure out what is going to pump next but now I look at my long term investments and get excited about their progress.

Are you in awe of the fact that the prices of your coins have plummeted? How can you enjoy this? Or are you 100% sure that the price increase will be anyway?
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

I have every morning and every night there is a feeling that it is worth seeing what is happening in the cryptocurrency market, and then suddenly I omit something. It's a stink when you realize the market is unpredictable.

Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

Of course, you're worried about prices fluctuating in your cryptocurrency portfolio, but it's pretty darn pleasant excitement

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

I had more excitement when it was in the bull run and looking at the market trying to figure out what is going to pump next but now I look at my long term investments and get excited about their progress.

I don't understand your emotions. I found myself thinking that I wasn't interested in the market in the recent month because I made peace with serious losses and postponed this project. So now I'm just an observer.
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies at the end of 2017 and invested in my first coins. It was a great time because every day my crypto portfolio became more expensive. But in the spring of 2018, everything changed and I began to look for ways to earn coins for free. Then I got acquainted with bounty campaigns and I am engaged in them to this day.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

It does give me a lot of excitement especially when I start to think about the possibilities of cryptos. They are endless and I know that once there is mass adoption that the coins are going to be very valuable which would mean that those of us who are hodling the coins now are going to end up making a lot of profit once that starts to happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

Every day, in the morning at lunch and in the evening I check what happens to my coins. Even at night. Now the situation in the crypto-currency market is quite unstable, but still the trend of the decline in the cryptocurrency market remains.

makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

I think that every user on this forum has a cryptocurrency. Of course, now everyone is overwhelmed because, like you are the author, everyone checks their portfolio every day

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

sure to make me happy, I'm sure someday I will be successful when I start, from now on I learn how to walk well, not misstep
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

Only investors with active cryptocurrency markets will be excited, and now cryptocurrencies continue to be depressed for a year, everyone is sad, many investors give up cryptocurrencies, so the future cryptocurrency market may disappear if it does not It disappears, so many mainstream coins will now depreciate.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

There is such a thing, but how can you not worry, when a year or more of work and labors, is in limbo, due to the fact that the manipulators(whales) are now very dirty game,and do everything possible to throw people out of the market, and on the shadow for a penny, and a bunch of schemes used, mean people
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

What impressed me is that the bear market has spread for a year, which is completely beyond my prediction. As the scam increases, the quality of the bounty activity becomes very bad!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

Overall, crypto will provide happiness when crypto is able to provide an opportunity for the community to buy and invest a lot in crypto with a low initial value. Then crypto can provide an opportunity for the community to make sales at high prices. That way, the community will achieve optimal profits, and excitement will envelop the crypto community.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: