Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement?  (Read 21695 times)
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:01:53 AM

In the whole time when i spent in the forum Signature campaign was a good excitement for me and i was happy when i work for signature because in that we have tried to collect much information about the market and then we would share that with the users on the other hand bounty, portfolio and other jobs for crypto is also very good for me.

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

Crypto is thrilling me, even on the bear market, especially in a bear market. I see big potential in projects implementations nearest 2-3 years

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

The excitement will return if the cryptocurrency market go into another bullrun. With the present market condition and uncertainty, there is nothing to excite for unless there is an uptrend. But in long term outlook, some investors are excited because of the belief that market will be bullish again. The current low prices of cryptocurrencies and tokens can also be exciting because you can able to buy any of them at affordable prices.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

Crypto will of course cause my interest, but crypto will also confuse me, but I know that I choose to invest in cryptocurrency is correct, because it is the future of the Internet!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

In this country, all retirees have a cryptocurrency.
And pensioners worry is harmful)
A whole nation is not asked at all) And their fiat money is converted into cryptocurrency.

The government of Venezuela has reportedly started converting pensioners’ monthly payments from the country’s fiat currency, the bolivar, to its oil-backed cryptocurrency Petro, without giving them a choice.
https://www.ccn.com/venezuela-starts-converting-pensioners-payments-to-crypto-petro-report/

kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Now I am very concerned about whether there is a prospect of growth. I think it simply has to exist and that in fact, all the fall was done in order to have a growth. But I don't see it
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

Cryptocurrency can certainly please you, it can still get good results, but it's not as easy as imagined. with things to follow Cryto if you are active and passionate about doing it and always be patient you will get something extraordinary. Crypto is indeed very bad at this time not like last year but believing that in the future Crypto will make you get big profits, wait ...
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

Crypto provides a myriad of fun and ease when we need it, this makes us more relaxed. Indeed the crypto market is currently sluggish but still good to maintain, it will definitely be a useful crypto in the future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

I don't check mybport folio because of the huge lost that I have since the market drop,
It is hard to look at it since I am down about 80% of my capital investment.
So it doesn't excite me anymore.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

I take everything pretty calmly because I have experienced the drop from 20K to 6K. What may be bad for a fighter in this situation?
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

The more crypto market goes down today, the rarer I check my portfolio, just look through, and wait for better news and the increase of the market.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

I really do not feel so bad about crypto, when i check my wallet and see the drop in value of the tokens i am holding, i just keep calm and hope for the best, till such a time when the market will get green and complete smiles will return to our faces

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

Of course it excites me, there is nothing more exciting than to be supporting a campaign for a year and see the projects carried out month after month, reaching new milestone and setting new goals, I still remember when the first coin that I've participated in his bounty launched his wallet, was a special feeling of personal achievement for having helped them.

medicalmiracle

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

Overall yes. But it doesn't seem like this year. Trading, bounty, Ico and even mining are less profitable this year, very different from 2017. But to be honest, cryptocurrency has given me hope and a great opportunity to get what I want and get what I feel is impossible before. Until now I am still interested and will continue to survive, I'm sure this situation will improve.
It is right that this year the profit from these things are lesser but the excitement this year is that there is less competition this year the bounty campaigns are paying high and the difficulty in mining is lower so we can collect more coins in this year.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

Of course I after sleep first look at my balance of my coins on the stock exchange , and then of course look at the projects in which invested and then on the bounty

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 433

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

Overall yes. But it doesn't seem like this year. Trading, bounty, Ico and even mining are less profitable this year, very different from 2017. But to be honest, cryptocurrency has given me hope and a great opportunity to get what I want and get what I feel is impossible before. Until now I am still interested and will continue to survive, I'm sure this situation will improve.
It is right that this year the profit from these things are lesser but the excitement this year is that there is less competition this year the bounty campaigns are paying high and the difficulty in mining is lower so we can collect more coins in this year.
if talking about savings in the form of coins may be quite a lot for this year, because most crypto dumps and many bounty participants make their paid tokens as savings with high hopes for crypto tomorrow can be more valuable

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

Who hasn't she been giving it to lately?especially those investors who entered the market in the year 17, from July-August onwards, all lost today a large amount of money, and understand this industry huge prospects and opportunities, and the market on the contrary presses all down, or rather a Large MM
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

The general trend in the crypto space will be of concern to almost everyone, no matter your area of concentration, because most of us are usually after what the end result would be.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:57:07 PM

Several times I took the Bounty and I was able to get money, but the results I got were very few. This is because many ICO projects have failed. But I got a fair result when trading crypto coins and were happy with the results.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

During the first time I joined crypto, I had a very great excitement. I participated in almost everything you can think of including faucets mining. But I realized that as time goes that I am not really get a good deal for my tokens in my wallet, the interest has reduced. I have also reduced my bounty hunting campaigns too.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: