Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement?  (Read 21695 times)
galya.crip

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

All my coins received from the bounty of the company did not bring anything worth this year, but we are waiting and hoping for a new year.
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

After going through all the cycles of this period, there will soon be a breath of fresh air for all crypto communities in the form of recovering the value of coins. For now, there are various opportunities to be able to produce something valuable such as participating in the ICO and trading when the market conditions have improved and are stable on the increase. And the excitement will soon approach.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

Yes, the cryptocurrency gives us joy for today, not only joy but also excite the future in the future for cryptocurrency. I can not wait to go back to all the higher bitcoin prices and cryptocurrency rates higher.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

I feel the excitement everyday and intact I'm scared too but what can I say ? I'm seen cryptocurrency as my only way to make it so I'm not giving up easily ,whatever comes now won't shake me ,even if bear market last for a decade I won't still give up ,my time will come and I will keep working hard to archive my goals

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

That's why everyone here is involved in the crypto currency business. Instead of wasting time here and there , bounty campaigns are giving you rewards for your work.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

Yes, it happens. I try to get rid of the habit of surfing CMC every day. But I need to keep track of some of my assets so as not to miss a good opportunity to sell them.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

The fun here is the way it throws your predictions off balance no matter how knowledgeable and experienced you are.  I think at this point,  I would call myself an enthusiast, because if gives a certain kind of excitement when issues are raised.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

Im excited in bounty campaigns when I recieved my rewards and being traded in exchange especially when the transaction in successful because thats where I feel very happy for being paid to my efforts. It takes too long before a bounty ends so youll feel tired and lazy everytime but you keep on going so that it wont waste your efforts.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

for now, between joy and difficulty is almost the same. even more now I feel less happy. this is because the market is unpredictable, many bounties  do not pay, even many ICO scams. I was happy when I heard Crypto, but now for some reason it trembles feeling dizzy hearing crypto. Cry
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

My every day begins with about the same list of tasks as yours. First, I check coinmarketcap, then bounty companies that interest me and changes in them, then I start working. And so every day.
I suppose that now most of the days of people in the forum start in a very similar way, bounty hunting doesn't seem like a good idea to me especially since many projects are disappearing or are scams, but my day begins by looking at all the coins in which I'm interested and I try to see if there is an opportunity for me to get them at a great price, most of the time that is not the case but when it does I get very busy.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

I can't live a day without crypto either. I check Blockfolio all the time. I continue to participate in bounty and invest in crypto. Although I'm a little worried about the market falling, but I still believe in crypto.

Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

I literally check the market every three alternate hours wanting to see the coins that I have held have reach the moon and make me riches. But unfortunately, I have not got such happiest moments for me so far. I also view crypto-related news. I also participate in bounty campaigns in a bid to add to my portfolios. I have also received some free tokens too. 
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

It is so great to be a part of such a young and perspective industry. I am joining bounty programmes and trying to collect the most possible amount of tokens because this market is going to explode in the upcoming years.

btccrusher

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

Yes of course. I check them every morning, I feel excited but it never becomes a panic. I know the risk of crypto investment, so I control my emotions. Every month, I try to add more coins to my portfolio.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

I was very happy when the project that I followed was successful and successful, I was very trembling when I made the decision to sell / hold. all there are risks. when selling it will immediately get money, when held it will be an investment. so I feel engrossed in these conditions.  Smiley
AristoteI

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

My day regime cannot be called too tense and the fact that I occasionally show interest in the forum and projects in which I invested does not distract me from my affairs. Maybe quite a bit. And it does not bother me at all.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

Yes of course. I check them every morning, I feel excited but it never becomes a panic. I know the risk of crypto investment, so I control my emotions. Every month, I try to add more coins to my portfolio.
You should not add a huge amount of coins to your portfolio. Better to choose 10-15 projects and increase the number of the number of such coins.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

My bounty tokens thrills me. Everytime the weekly updating is done and you are given stakes it can really boost excitement to me and looking forward until the end of the campaign and being able to get the desired tokens.
Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

Are You talking about Crypto excitement at this time ? when i look at  my blockfolio i always felt heartbroken  .. my thousands are turning into hundred and hundreds are turning into tens ..  This crypto  season is really really bad  mood ..  But  lets wait for the best because crypto can to magic anytime any day ..  but right now no excitement !!

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

Of course, I used to constantly worry about my tokens and for a market that almost always falls, and I waited impatiently for the market to start growing and now I also have a little excitement, but already there is no such excitement which was before because you get used to everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: