Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement?  (Read 21695 times)
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

The crypto world has always excited me. I was happy when i was making money, i was sad when i lost money, but i was always excited. A new world for most people. When i first wake up in the morning, i look at my portfolio like you. Then i am trying to trade on my own.

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

of course, as a trader I have to often check the prices and assets that I have. Crypto has changed my life for the better. if we use crypto properly and correctly, the results will also be good.

gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

Trading is the ignition point of excitement. When the cryptocurrency market continues to turn green. Traders will be crazy, just like the 17th bounce. Other than that, it is hard to be excited. The cryptocurrency market is now in a downturn.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Certainly, the situation on the crypto market makes me worry. Therefore, almost every day I regularly watch news about the crypto market, new posts on this forum and courses of my coins. I really hope that after the crypto market stabilizes, I can calm down a bit.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

feel happy if we see freshness in the market every day and feeling sad, frustrated if we are stuck in the market and experience loss without fighting
It's amazing that Crypto gave me more than just excitement. I already felt how rich I was quickly and lost my money quickly too :p
what's more important is that crypto gave me an amazing experience.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

Trading is the ignition point of excitement. When the cryptocurrency market continues to turn green. Traders will be crazy, just like the 17th bounce. Other than that, it is hard to be excited. The cryptocurrency market is now in a downturn.

This year will not definitely be there airfare anyone who interested invested in cryptocurrencies this year will definitely gives disappointment for all of us it is because of the sudden downfall of Crypto market but the previous investors are definitely you to be a part of the currency world.

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

for now the market has not yet recovered, but still decreases every day, its movements cannot be predicted for sure, because it is likely that next year it will still be as it is today, it will take a long time to recover from this huge decline.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

Since I become involved in crypto every day i checked my Delta app to see my portfolio and check etherscan to see my tokens. And everyday I make time for bounties and the excitement it brings when some my tokens are performing well. And getting paid well in your bounties is the most exciting part being a bounty hunter.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

Cryptocurrencies gives me so much joy and I thank God for the day I discovered it because since I started doing it fulltime, I have no cause for complaints and I am thoroughly working and earning from it.

Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:48:54 PM

Cryptocurrency market isn't what it used to be, it used to be more exciting because there was always green market but to be honest, things might not be what they were but they are still awesome.

shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:10:23 PM

I recognized that Crytocurrency has changed my life so much. I have more hopes and expectations everyday when I wake up and have more motivations when coins that I are investing have good news and really extremely happiness when receive the frist profit

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:26:28 PM

Cryptocurrency is indeed after I know him and enter to do work like Bounty and trading. Many give me benefits and give money that can make my economy better. But the process of getting good results is certainly not easy and requires hard work.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:43:25 PM

I recognized that Crytocurrency has changed my life so much. I have more hopes and expectations everyday when I wake up and have more motivations when coins that I are investing have good news and really extremely happiness when receive the frist profit

There are opportunities in cryptos if we look back on what has happened in the past when the bull came and some people can get a good return from their previous investments. Excitement must be there because the possibility to see our investnent growing in a good percentage is exist. There is hope to change our life with crypto.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:03:27 PM

Crypto currency has given me and the family an incomparable happiness. with crypto currencies I have had many things that I could never have before.

okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:09:25 PM

Yes for now cryptocurrency give me some excitements when it comes on how market can respond this year.it give me excitement on what can the market situation will ot be on the next couple of months whether it pump pr dump but i think market will survive this year.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:17:10 PM

With my experience, cryptocurrency can be thrilling!
When market condition is favourable, you got enjoy your crypto work but when market is down, it becomes the reverse.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:08:11 PM

I periodically look at the prices on the https://coinmarketcap.com. Only if I created an order, then I try to watch the price more often. In general, to date, cryptocurrency is not the cause of my strong thrills. I create a plan in advance and follow it during the transaction.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:12:46 PM

yes, definitely the cryptocurrency has given delighted me and even I think everybody is got excitement because of a new thought and the new creativity comes in the form of money in the market. Also, numerous people are earning free coin by working for the bounty and other freelancer work and getting paid faster.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:19:35 PM

The excitement in cryptocurrency will only come, when you are making a headway. I can't see myself losing and at the same time admit that I am excited, no.
Well, there are also people who are not concerned about the monetary benefit for now, but are excited, because of the innovative technology, called block chain.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:30:12 PM

Sure they are. I love blockchain a lot. Because I can see where the society goes and how it's developing. For exmaple, i see how AdEx making progress. How they started from a small idea. And now it's a great product, that keep on updating and become greater! So I like to see after that projects I bought tokens. They make a great progresses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: