Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement?  (Read 21695 times)
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:35:11 PM

Cryptocurrencies are my whole life.
I study, work, have fun with cryptocurrencies. Yes, I am addicted and I believe in better future. Is that bad?

I hope that people soon find out what is the best.

playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:38:19 PM

I only become happy when i see that I have been paid from participating in a bounty and i see the token listed on an exchange site. Most of my tokens have turned into shit coins.

Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:43:32 PM

Waking up every morning I look with excitement how much bitcoin costs now, and then all the other altcoins. I'm worried about where the price is going. I hope that soon bitcoin will go up and my worries will be less.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:47:40 PM

one way or another, i can say that yes, it gives excitement in my everyday life.

Waking up every morning I look with excitement how much bitcoin costs now, and then all the other altcoins. I'm worried about where the price is going. I hope that soon bitcoin will go up and my worries will be less.

i do that also. first thing in the morning, i checked the price in coindesk followed by the altcoins that i want to sell if they already change their price. lol
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:53:54 PM

I stopped keeping a close eye on what was going on with the bounty companies. What gives me real profit now is only trading, but at the moment I also stopped trading and just left a lot of coins to hold in the long run.

goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:07:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is so exciting that i cant even take my eyes off of it. I check my folio every single time to see whether it moves down or up. Plus, this forum gave us unlimitted bounty campaigns who becomes open every single day, that helps us to have another extra income over an extra income. You will never get bored on cryptocurrency. Just be wise and all the magic will happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:27:14 PM

Absolutely, it brings me something more than excitement, I wake and the first thing is to check how the market is faring. With the current ups and downs, I sometimes get amused and love it. The crypto world is really interesting.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:28:23 PM

That's what I feel, I always check the price of bitcoin because I think that when the price of bitcoin increases, it will grow the level of assets we have. Bitcoin has given me happiness because with the advent of Bitcoin, the growth of my family's economic conditions has increased. I earn big income every month in the world of digital currency. I am happy and I want to open up all the potential that exists in the world of digital currency.
siena23

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:49:51 AM

Every time I wake up from sleep, I first look for a smartphone and look at my wallet, is there an entry token from the gift that I follow? For others, I only work on bounties and trade. Crypto really helped me financially.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:09:09 AM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

My day always starts with checking everything related to cryptocurrency, starting with the price of coins, ending with the news, it is very important to always keep abreast

elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:31:53 AM

Coin trading makes me get many benefits. And of course, this is more challenging because we sell every day and have to be careful. With crypto coin trading, I have several advantages and I am very focused on this work. Bounty also gives me hope that Cryptocurrency has a business opportunity that can generate big profits.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:22:39 AM

Now is the bear market, if every day you wake up and you look at your portfolio, I think you will have a very bad feeling! That doesn't seem to be a good idea at this time

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:48:21 AM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Of course, I am very excited everytime a bull run comes, it is something that all crypto holders are waiting, and the second thing that excites me is the arrival of the bounty rewards, you should because this is two to four months works and your excitement also increases when it hit the market.
simmikaur

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:29:32 AM

Earlier it was more than anything else as market was going up and down but now it is going only downward so i have no excitement that was earlier. i am hoping that market will be back on track soon.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:22:03 AM

Only the bull market will be exciting, and all cryptocurrency practitioners will want to encounter a bull market. Only a bull market will make tokens more valuable. In the cryptocurrency bear market, practitioners are often disappointed.

sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:36:24 AM

Honestly, this year's cryptocurrency really doesn't make me feel any excitement. In 2018, the cryptocurrency made me feel deeply desperate. I lost a lot of money in the crypto market. I am not even ready to accept it. It's too sudden.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:38:50 AM

Only the bull market will be exciting, and all cryptocurrency practitioners will want to encounter a bull market. Only a bull market will make tokens more valuable. In the cryptocurrency bear market, practitioners are often disappointed.
Cryptocurrency provides excitement when the market has risen especially if Bullrun is clearly a lot of happy and happy people. Crypto if it can still provide benefits, surely people who benefit will be happy. even though the market is in poor condition and even though people are unhappy but they are still waiting for it and hoping for the best, it is proof that they are faithfully waiting because they believe Crypto can still make them happy.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:51:34 AM

There are many ways to get cryptocurrency, and nowadays many people try to have cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency really gives me excitement, because through cryptocurrency there have been many changes that have taken place in my life especially in financial matters, so that life slowly gets better and the economy becomes very good. For this reason, I feel that cryptocurrency is one of the parts that creates a change of life to be better and truly very meaningful in life and able to provide happiness for me.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:07:37 AM

Cryptocurrency don't make me happy with the market situation plus the delay in some project and alot of scam happening in crypto environment.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:42:54 PM

The excitement in cryptocurrency will only come, when you are making a headway. I can't see myself losing and at the same time admit that I am excited, no.
Well, there are also people who are not concerned about the monetary benefit for now, but are excited, because of the innovative technology, called block chain.
I am definitely excited about the technology and its progress but when you are investing money in it then it definitely becomes more personal and you feel validated when you make the right choices, however that excitement is slowly dying out because as we know the development of most coins is coming to an end since they cannot find investors that are willing to risk their money with them which it was to be expected since most icos released last year were scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: