Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement?  (Read 21695 times)
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:23:48 AM

I hate the feeling of powerlessness when prices fall, but nothing depends on me. At such moments, I lose faith in crypto. But when I see coins in my wallet, the price of which is growing every day, I feel like a winner.
These are the opposite emotions crypto gives me.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:13:15 PM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Can not deny that Cryptocurrency have affected my life so much. At first, when I knowed it , I just see it as a game. But when I understand and spend more time for it, it is almost an indispensable part in my life. I can find out everything which involve to it all day that not be bored

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:33:27 PM

I don't know, but lately I lost my excitement about crypto, the drastic price reduction made me almost lose confidence in crypto

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:37:02 PM

So far, cryptocurrencies have brought only disappointment and problems with money, since there was no experience in managing such assets.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Applle

Activity: 714
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:20:05 PM

First time I followed this as you do, every day checked how are they in my wallet. Now this is not a time to check every day now any token couldn't pump instant.
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:49:05 PM

My day starts with crypto and ends with crypto but for me this is not a time to be checking my wallet, infact I stay very clear off my wallet so I don't give myself unnecessary anger
rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:03:55 PM

yes of course it is really crypto currency gives me an excitement beacouse the price of bitcoin or other altcoin in up and down all the time .it always bring us excitement .it is great feeling when you get  profit from invested in crypto currency

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 07:12:12 PM

Yes, it excites me but only for a ahort span. It was only December 2017 that I entered into cryptocurrency. Then i had to face such a downfall. Not it is truly irritating me.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 07:14:56 PM

No , it is only making me frustrated and forcing me to leave cryptocurrency. It has been really difficult for me to stand such an extended fall.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:20:19 PM

Well, I think the same as all those who came to the market in the summer of ' 17 and later gives,as many have either invested money or a lot of time doing the bounty and world war II, the burden of the correction of the whole market fell heavily,and of course many expect that something should be,no wonder they are so much work invested? here and worry
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:22:46 PM

maybe in 2016 until the end of 2017 crypto always gives me great happiness, and I always anticipate for the bad possibilities, and at the moment, this bad market situation doesn't really give me a bad impact, until now I try to do the best crypto fabric. so that crypto always gives me something extraordinary that can make many people happy.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:24:05 PM

Sometimes it makes me thrilled and some time it make me worried when the prices are falling too much in a day.But there is always excitement when you are involving in crypto market because there is no clue that what will happen next so we always looking forward for the future and what it have for us.But this is not to be considered as only source of your income it might be worried if the coins fails.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:54:34 PM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

I don't see the point of checking prices everyday unless you are trying to day trade.  I prefer to just hold because I know the total marketcap of crypto will be in the trillions within a few years.
I wouldn't say I'm excited about it, I'm just really interested in the technology and how it can change the financial world.  If I want thrills I'll go ride a rollercoaster Smiley

I get sick of checking prices everyday. What we need is a crypto that is free of inflation, everyone seems to be pegging to something to compare price. I found ampleforth's protocol really interesting because it doesn't do that. tough to wrap your mind around at first but it also makes me excited to know i don't have to check price fluctuations daily.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:25:51 PM

Is bot giving me excitement i have alot of coins that will be a big money for me when i sell but market is so dip and seem like market is not ready to rise

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:38:51 PM

A lot have been said about what crypto-currencies can achieve . The efficiency and speed at which things would be accomplished . All these coupled with the possibility of making some money when the storm in the market is over bring a lit of excitement to my mind.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:44:43 PM

Truthfuly speaking I felt this excitement last year when every day I woke up I saw everyday increase. The last half of the year my excitement got a little bit down
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:48:11 PM

I used to check my wallet every day, now it has become much rarer to do it, because I think that now the market will continue to fall for a few weeks, and then begin to gradually grow, but the growth will last for a long time.

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:50:31 PM

I wake up as usual without nerves and haste. I have bots on the stock exchanges and stop limits are set up, so I have nothing to worry about.
There is also a sound alert for unforeseen situations.
Do not regret means and forces on automation of trading processes and you will have more free time.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:09:33 PM

My expectation before coming into the crypto space was quite different, because I had a different orientation, but on seeing the opportunities and the future it has,being an alternative to the traditional money we have been used to, as well as the tech in it, it caught more of my interest.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:18:47 PM

After receiving the first serious payments, I was extremely inspired and ready to fully invest in the world of cryptocurrency, but after a few months it turned out that the bearish trend is putting a lot of pressure on the overvalued market so far and there are no payments at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: