Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement?  (Read 21695 times)
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:42:19 AM

everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

crypto always excites me because I made my first money in this market. I was lucky to get more than $ 20,000 from 3 bounty projects in Q3 of 2017.
Based on that, I have invested and I became a trader at the age of 18. This is really a blessing and I always feel excited when I am analyzed and discussed with people at the theater flock of bitcointalk and telegram.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:52:10 AM

Well I think I am always excited about the crypto currency. I enjoy the ups and downs but not in downward of course.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:59:32 AM

Cryptocurrency has changed my life a lot, including my work, which with the existence of the cryptocurrency I have no longer worked in government, and now I live from the results of cryptocurrency. and I am very grateful for all this.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:03:44 PM

Truthfully I'm extremely scared and excited at the same time ,I'm not sure where cryptocurrency is heading since its so unpredictable but the adoption alone is what got me going and that keeps my hope alive ,I won't stop investing and mining coins till the green season returns
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:04:03 PM

Well i already joined cryptocurrency for 3 years. There is good time and now im in bad time , to be honest first year when i joined crypto is very fun. I did a lot bounties and got paid a lot. That time i think maybe i can be rich but everything change in 2018.
Same with me, I have that chance and earned some bucks working with some service and bounties but after last year's fall it wasn't that interesting much with my earnings, I just find my time enjoying reading news about how the industry are going and continue to progress even it's suffering some dumped.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:44:01 PM

Yes crypto currency are filling my free time and give me the sens of ownership of buisness around the globe and overseas good luck for all investors and hodlers
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:57:55 PM

For me too, everyday I when a wake up i check coinmarketcup, the biggest loosers and winners of that day. That read articles and the fundament is still growing. very happy about it.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 02:04:40 PM

One thing that is unique to cryptocurrency is its volatility and that what makes it very exciting. You'll never know what will happened next. Its an excitement and at the same time a little worried because anytime the value of my crypto might down for 60% overnight but if it goes the other way around, its very heart pounding.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:20:55 PM

well, so far, I'm quite happy to be able to use cryptocurrency, and I hope it will always be like this. well, crypto gave me a pretty good income, moreover it taught me various things, such as the business world, the characteristics of scammers, and others.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:25:33 PM

Cryptocurrency has changed my life a lot, including my work, which with the existence of the cryptocurrency I have no longer worked in government, and now I live from the results of cryptocurrency. and I am very grateful for all this.
I also like you when I don't know crypto life, I'm still in trouble because getting a job that produces is quite difficult, and after I know crypto my life can be better because the results of crypto are very promising
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:36:28 PM

Well i already joined cryptocurrency for 3 years. There is good time and now im in bad time , to be honest first year when i joined crypto is very fun. I did a lot bounties and got paid a lot. That time i think maybe i can be rich but everything change in 2018.
There were also many people who got rich with bounty in 2017 and 2018. But I'm not one of them, I joined the bounty since the end of 2017 but until now I haven't received more than $ 5000 , hope 2019 or a few years later the bounty is alive and we can make money from it

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:43:47 PM

Absolutely tes it guves me excitement when it comes to the ups and downs of the crypto market because its shows how the participants on cryptocurrency or the bounty hunters or investors on how they handle a situations like  downfall or rising of cryptocurrency.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:27:18 PM

in 2017 maybe crypto gives me happiness. but for more than a year I have had no fun in cryptocurrency. my money was lost because of this fall. now I am confused staying here or going into a more profitable investment

We all have the same feeling, whether any investor, with any coin. All of them increase at the end of 2017, making us feel successful. And then 2018 surprised us again, but it was a sad surprise
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:59:18 PM

Every time my investment increases, it makes me really excited and I want to invest more to earn more profits. And yes, crypto is really crazy and brings a lot of emotions
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:04:53 PM

Excitement only in the first time or in the good condition. Example we do investment in altcoin with bottom price, of course we hope that coin will reach their ATH, that how exicement work. But sometimes we really tired of the same thing . In my opinion i will got exited when my plan and my altcoin reach my sell order or i got amazing payment from bounty with good price of that token.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:10:36 PM

Portfolios and bounties but i think i really suck at keeping track of portfolios for now but bounties is a thing i check almost everyday I have learned to check that without a single day missed bounties thread is like go getter for me even if there are some terrible ones i just cant stop the feelings there

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:13:59 PM

I also wake up every morning and see how my coins are doing, but I'm thinking of selling soon, because I think that very soon the market could still go lower.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:13:00 PM

It gives me a lot of excitement because of the ups and downs of the cryptocurrency market and also it gives me exciting  on earnings.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:16:37 PM

I love all the stuff connected with this new emerging market. Well, a major hype period is over and a lot of projects are dead at this point. However, those few hard-working teams keeps me excited: Is there a chance of being spotted and used by masses in the future for any of them? This is a crucial question for any investor and bounty hunter- is this "THAT" project, does it have a chance? It is like a game of chasing something what would never exist, but those few enthusiasts are needed to push it through difficult times  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:37:02 AM

Truthfuly speaking I felt this excitement last year when every day I woke up I saw everyday increase. The last half of the year my excitement got a little bit down
Back in the day it was easy to think we were going to make a lot of money because the market did not stop growing and then all of a sudden the growth stopped and the crash began and since then many of us have been having losses so it is natural that our excitement is not as high as it was before but I am sure that during the next years we will have that excitement again.

Right, and how time flies, I think the 2017 boom was still fresh in my mind. Very excited to see the price jumps everyday in thousands of dollars and market cap is worth even bigger that the biggest company we have heard. I would say that there's no more excitement and it gets boring at days specially there's no movement in the price of all major coins.
Yes, it is incredible to think that more than a year has passed since bitcoin reached its all time high, it all seems like it happened yesterday, many people got out of the market and it is likely they will never comeback since they will remember all the money they lost, but even if I lost money I am not willing to give up because I know very well the potential that bitcoin still holds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: