Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tolar HashNET Final ICO Hard Cap Announcement and Token Metric  (Read 16027 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

As i understand you didn't raise hards cap? As I see for crowdsale were intented 35% of 1 bln tokens (total supply). But now I see on coinmarket only 205 mln in circulating. Why you were not burned unsold tokens?

And why so less amount for POS mining and so big your funds (for developers and for development)  Huh

20% Founders
    32% TOLAR Development Fund
    8% Proof of Stake Network Start Nodes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tolar.io (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

As i understand you didn't raise hards cap? As I see for crowdsale were intented 35% of 1 bln tokens (total supply). But now I see on coinmarket only 205 mln in circulating. Why you were not burned unsold tokens?

And why so less amount for POS mining and so big your funds (for developers and for development)  Huh

20% Founders

The unsold tokens will be burnt. We are going to announce it when we are ready.
tolar.io (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

Tolar — October Retrospective
An overview of all important activities from October.

October 3: Tadej Slapnik met with representatives of Maltese government and regulators

Tolar HashNET Director, Tadej Slapnik had a meeting with representatives of Maltese government and regulators. He discussed the future partnership between Tolar HashNET and Malta government in implementing HashNET proof of stake protocol for public and private services in achieving sustainable development goals. Read more: https://medium.com/tolar-hashnet/tadej-slapnik-meets-with-representatives-of-maltese-government-and-regulators-53ca7c3e70a9.

October 5: Tolar team attended the official opening of the EU Blockchain Hub in Ljubljana

EU Blockchain Hub https://www.eubchub.eu/, established to facilitate high-level advocacy for creation and development of Blockchain and emerging technologies while supporting the Sustainable Development Goals across multiple sectors worldwide, has officially opened on October 5. Tolar team was present for the opening as our Director, Tadej Slapnik, is a President of the Advisory Board of the EUBCHUB. Drazen Kapusta, Founder of Tolar HashNET, is also a member of the Management Board of EUBCHUB.

October 5: Tolar token (TOL) is listed on IDEX

All info and instructions can be found here https://medium.com/tolar-hashnet/exchange-announcement-idex-7ae1a6fb9ff5.

October 8: Tadej Slapnik chaired Monitoring Committee of the Luxembourg Declaration on EU Social Economy

Tadej Slapnik, Director of Tolar HashNET and former State Secretary at the Prime Minister’s Office of the Government of Slovenia, chaired the second Meeting of Monitoring Committee of Luxembourg Declaration on Social Economy under Slovenian Presidency in 2018, held in Luxembourg, with strong political and institutional representatives from Europe’s leading Social Economy countries. More info here: https://medium.com/tolar-hashnet/tadej-slapnik-chaired-monitoring-committee-of-the-luxembourg-declaration-on-eu-social-economy-3282f88e74ce.

October 9–14: Tolar at the COTRUGLI Days in Umag

Tolar team attended the annual COTRUGLI Days in Umag, Croatia which gathered around 500 leaders and managers from the whole SEE region. We had a presentation at the Business 4.x & Future of HR conference (https://cotrugli.org/2018/10/12/the-1st-day-of-business-4-x-future-of-hr-conference-80-million-jobs-will-disappear-how-can-you-make-yourself-stand-out/) as well as many constructive meetings and brainstorming sessions with our associates and potential business partners. Read more https://medium.com/tolar-hashnet/tolar-at-the-cotrugli-days-in-umag-44404c55566a.

October 15: EUNEX Grand Launch in Milan

A brainchild of EUBC Hub and AB Hub, EUNEX https://www.eunex.co/ is a digital asset exchange platform that is supported by both European and Asian networks — making it a well-recognised and well-connected platform for global digital asset trading. Tadej Slapnik, as a Chairman at EUNEX held a welcoming speech during the Grand Launch in Milan.

October 17: Tolar token (TOL) supply has been updated on CoinMarketCap

All info can be found here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tolar/.

October 19: Tolar HashNET headquarters opened in Slovenia

We are proud to announce that Tolar HashNET company headquarters are now located in Slovenske Konjice. The official opening took place on October, 19, 2018, where we have signed letter of intent with the municipality Slovenske Konjice to collaborate in the field of adoption and development of blockchain technology. You can read more about this important event here https://medium.com/tolar-hashnet/tolar-hashnet-headquarters-open-in-slovenia-6c2e4be4b49d.

October 19: European Blockchain Meetup 2018 in Celje

That same day, our team participated at the European Blockchain Meetup 2018 in Celje: Blockchain for Sustainable Development Goals — Feel The Future Fair. Tolar was selected as Rock Star blockchain project for sustainable development goals. Read the full story https://medium.com/tolar-hashnet/european-blockchain-meetup-2018-95d70775b0e8.

October 24: EBDR Forum in London

Tadej Slapnik has attended the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)Forum: Fintech (R)evolution — the good the bad and the opportunities that lie ahead. The Forum brought together FinTech experts from the public and private sectors, and tackled some of the most important issues in FinTech. Read more https://medium.com/tolar-hashnet/ebrd-forum-in-london-3f36fc942fa9.

October 25–26: CEE Block — biggest Blockchain Forum in CEE with policy-makers from the European Commission

As a representative of Tolar HashNET, Tadej Slapnik has participated in the largest blockchain forum in CEE region that gathered highest policy-makers from the European Commission and European Union member states, under the patronage of M. Gabriel, European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society. Slovenia was highlighted as one of the most important Blockchain Hubs in Europe by Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society. All details are here https://medium.com/tolar-hashnet/cee-block-tolar-at-the-biggest-blockchain-forum-in-cee-with-policy-makers-from-the-european-e13ce90f0e7c.

October 26: Tolar and Unibright Meetup in Belgrade

We had a very productive workshop with our partner Unibright.io, followed by a Blockchain Meetup in the evening. The event, hosted by Zühlke, was held in Belgrade and was a great opportunity to meet the Unibright team and discuss our partnership in greater detail.

October 30: Corporate Innovation Conference in Belgrade

Yesterday, part of our team was also present at the Corporate Innovation Conference in Belgrade, organized by ICT Hub and supported by USAID and Serbian Ministry for Innovation and Technological Development.
gembira

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

20% Founders

But why they are still not burned? ICO finished and tokens trading on exchanges more than a month. They locked at last by smartcontract? And how many tokens you sold at crowdsale?
And as for technical side: how many TPS you expecting? Do you have advantages before other similar blockhain?
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

20% Founders

But why they are still not burned? ICO finished and tokens trading on exchanges more than a month. They locked at last by smartcontract? And how many tokens you sold at crowdsale?
And as for technical side: how many TPS you expecting? Do you have advantages before other similar blockhain?

In fact, no one yet has the advantages and the process of fast transactions and bandwidth is only in development. In general, I think competition is appropriate in this niche, but still popular coins, such as Ethereum or Bitcoin, will be more in demand if they are improved!
gembira

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

In fact, no one yet has the advantages and the process of fast transactions and bandwidth is only in development. In general, I think competition is appropriate in this niche, but still popular coins, such as Ethereum or Bitcoin, will be more in demand if they are improved!

Bitcoin is just an idea and father of all crypto-currencies. And Ethereum is most popular now between similar blockchain platforms, but a lot of new projects developing similar technology with smartcontracts etc. And some of them have testnet already with more TPS than Ethereum (Tomochain, Pchain etc.). When Tolar will have testnet?
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

Bitcoin is just an idea and father of all crypto-currencies. And Ethereum is most popular now between similar blockchain platforms, but a lot of new projects developing similar technology with smartcontracts etc. And some of them have testnet already with more TPS than Ethereum (Tomochain, Pchain etc.). When Tolar will have testnet?
They claim to achieve 150,000 TPS on multiple nodes and there are already 2 videos out with prototype demonstration. I think they will release a public testnet version somewhere between Q1 2019.

Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:51:18 PM

Is anything happening with this project or is it doomed? I dont see much going on here

Moren

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:04:39 AM

Is anything happening with this project or is it doomed? I dont see much going on here

recently ,there is no development and announcement?i was trust to tolar, now i feel suspicious
AlexeyB

Activity: 169
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:04:46 PM

When the MainNet will be launched?
And which Exchanges will support token-swap?
Moren

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:19:41 AM

30 june mainnet release! I am curious and waiting
Joona

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:08:17 AM

Guys,

When people sign up to your newsletter on the website, they are redirected to a 404 page....Please fix
The "blog" page at the bottom of your website is redirecting to the roadmap? Please fix
No contact page? Strange
No social media? There is a text "connect with us" on the page but nothing there?

Mmmmm

gembira

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:16:07 PM

According your post in twitter mainnet was launched a month ago (on 30th June) and after this there is no any significant news etc. Hashgraph technology is new and as I know we don't have any ready project based on Hashgraph... so this project should be very popular... but no. What happened with project? What are you doing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: