Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today`s bitcoin market is pretty quite slow!  (Read 2491 times)
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

You are right . slow because the main crypto prices such as bitcoin and etherium have not reached the peak of the price at this time.
Of course we could not determine a peak market price unless it is happening. I can't imagine some users will only post just to increase their activity? or maybe they do not really know English at all and are only being a one liner post. A sort of advise since I was also like you a newbie try visiting meta section and read the forum rules here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0). Sorry for the off topic but I am only concerning on you.

Anyway, slow market is the result of the emerging regulations of cryptocurrency where some investors or contributors had not accepted it for some reasons. Aside from that the ETF last august was also being disapprove by the US congress so investors are selling their crypto holdings. Then came out some bad news on cryptocurrency where the hijack was happening. So it made worst on the slowing market for cryptocurrency. Aside from that there are also huge investors who were trading in cryptocurrency pulling market price downwards. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

None of us can really affect the price of Bitcoin. And I don’t see much sense in it. We can earn on Bitcoin, only because of its volatility, so that we need just to constantly sell and buy it. It doesn't happen that the price is constantly growing, we are not in a fairy tale where everyone can get what they want.
In addition, even if you (or others) sell your Bitcoins or not, its value will be calculated in another way. Since the maximum number of Bitcoin is strictly limited to 21 million, it is easy to guess that the day will come when the cryptocurrency will become much more scarce than today. And this means one thing - a tremendous increase in the price to incredible amounts. So just take the opportunity to earn on Bitcoin and accumulate it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

Every people has their own strategy when earning from crypto. But it is not good leaving in crypto instead of holding by patiently waiting of price to increase. I can see we are going through it and the market will be green again.

I agree, patience is a gift from the difficult times we are going through today. the crypto value is still developing. bitcoin will again make us happy.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

Market movements are indeed very slow, and market recovery will take a long time. I choose to be patient and hold on in the long run, thinking hard on current market conditions will only panic.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

The market should not behave like in 2017 ! This is a very aggressive growth which leads to an aggressive fall ! But the market will recover with time !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:49:39 PM

The market should not behave like in 2017 ! This is a very aggressive growth which leads to an aggressive fall ! But the market will recover with time !
The cryptocurrency market is growing rapidly and is rapidly falling. Then there is of course a recovery.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

I agree with you. That's why we need to wait patiently for the market to recover. The market hasn't been encouraging this year and has affected all coins.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

There are so many hodlers, long-term investors and other people who made nothing but only to wait the market grows. How stupid this people are!!!

They do not know the people that trade in bitcoin daily just only maximized the risk and the small amount of profit they have...Just to make the market green... And so this long-term hodler, seeing the market green, sold a sum of bitcoin saying " we need to maximize our loss" LOL you are not helping the market grow, you are so selfish. We need to help the market grow not just on the prospect of profit but rather expansion and growth of the market. We talk not about today, we talk about the future and what lies ahead.

This may give much debate to everyone but let us be set - we need bitcoin for the future and we need it grow starting TODAY...
Its because this year is for bear market we can see bull run and fight back this year well I mean I am thinking that this year is read market and to think that we will not see bitcoin just like last year.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

Bitcoin trading volumes are still small because most of the market participants expect an increase in Bitcoin price. These expectations are justified by many factors. Now its price does not fall lower due to the fact that mining of one Bitcoin takes almost as much electricity as it costs.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

I have seen btc market price and think that now it is better to keep coins because their price will rise in the nearest future. To my mind, btc is the best coin which should cost much more than it is now

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

Infact thus year has been a bad year to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Very bad that, most coins are not worth selling. You work hard to earn something and in the end you earn something less. I think all we need is patience and it is high time we also protect crypto.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

Assume that almost all the people are holding their coins. This only causes bitcoin to be a bubble which will finally burst.
The market needs all holders, all traders. The market needs all buyers and sellers. I think panic sellers are needed too. The price should rise naturally.
Those who sell their coins for a profit are not selfish. But those who want others to just hold are selfish.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

that's really true bro. because a lot of markets and altcoins are coming in so that it makes cryiptocurrency investors. lots of choices when investing. So that makes prices slow.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

Can't deny it, because it really happen. All cryptocurrency going to be more cheap and even 50% more than last year. It's a big blow in the crypto world, many people can't continue their trading activity because the coins that they have, fallen to become so cheap and their capital stagnates inside.
entebah

Activity: 1542
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

I see that bitcoin holders today are in no hurry to sell Bitcoin simultaneously, they now understand the potential of bitcoin prices that can soar up anytime. so they dared to hold their bitcoin when even negative news about bitcoin came. So this causes prices in the market to tend to be low volume, so the bitcoin market is quite slow.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

I agree with you. That's why we need to wait patiently for the market to recover. The market hasn't been encouraging this year and has affected all coins.

yes
patience is the key
if we are patient we will definitely head to the moon soon
this is the calm phase before the storm

shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:54:21 AM

yes
patience is the key
if we are patient we will definitely head to the moon soon
this is the calm phase before the storm

Patient and calm that must be done now, indeed the crypto market feels slow, and don't worry there must be time to explode again. This makes the value stable and keeps the coin in time. The movement and recovery of coins provides a challenge that must be faced.

jaymmagne

Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:13:15 AM

Those holders have their own decision if they will trade daily or not. I agree with you that they can maximize the profit if they will trade daily but some holders are big investors who are busy with their each individual business too. It's only my opinion but you have a point too.
ngerok

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:27:20 AM

that's really true bro. because a lot of markets and altcoins are coming in so that it makes cryiptocurrency investors. lots of choices when investing. So that makes prices slow.
not because investors are making slow movements in the price of bitcoin on the market. which I know the market has decreased due to the number of holders who panicked and sold coins so that the demand for coins declined which caused low prices. what if demand increases, prices will also increase.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

With the current slow crypto market, there are lots of things that it affects. Not only that is makes a lota of coins into trouble but it also makes a lots of investors to step a little bit against cryptos because of the continuous downfall it happen from the past months in the crypto market and now, what we can just do is wait for the crypto market to gain its good status again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: