Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today`s bitcoin market is pretty quite slow!  (Read 2491 times)
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:05:50 AM

Today`s bitcoin market is pretty quite slow!
You mean stabile?
25% annualy also good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:42:35 AM

Today`s bitcoin market is pretty quite slow!
You mean stabile?
25% annualy also good
what he meant, maybe the price of bitcoin is stable at 6000 USD in recent months. in my opinion, the current price is still good even though I started buying bitcoin when the price was still 7000 USD which now my investment value is decreasing. but I still believe bitcoin will grow in December and I will wait for prices to grow and keep bitcoin going.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:26:48 AM

Well there is no issue on the market bevause crypto market is normaly go up and down due to the unstable volume of investors on the feild. We really need to make sense of it that the crypto is really high on volatility and that was a normal thing for the volume of the investors on crypto market is also unstable and the price is really get affected.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:38:16 AM

right now market is going to red again, i dont know what is the factor that makes the market being red but i think bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is in correction time, and i hope its not affecting anything in the cryptocurrency orld

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

Not only slow but the Bitcoin and the Crypto market are average dropping which is opposite to the predictions by most famous experts that a bullrun will start on September or in 4th Quarter of this year. Currently the market is in bloodbath again and lets just hope that it will not create panic to the holders so that the expected bullish will still become possible before this year will end.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:47:03 AM

There are so many hodlers, long-term investors and other people who made nothing but only to wait the market grows. How stupid this people are!!!

They do not know the people that trade in bitcoin daily just only maximized the risk and the small amount of profit they have...Just to make the market green... And so this long-term hodler, seeing the market green, sold a sum of bitcoin saying " we need to maximize our loss" LOL you are not helping the market grow, you are so selfish. We need to help the market grow not just on the prospect of profit but rather expansion and growth of the market. We talk not about today, we talk about the future and what lies ahead.

This may give much debate to everyone but let us be set - we need bitcoin for the future and we need it grow starting TODAY...
That's right, but the best way is to hold on to the long term. If we do not hold Bitcoin for a long time and keep our prices unchanged, that would make Bitcoin's price fluctuate. To help Bitcoin grow well, we need to keep at a fixed price for a long time, their team will have to know what to do in the future to increase Bitcoin prices.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:15:47 AM

Well people tend to fall for a short term green market and end up loosing their portfolio rather than gaining, this cycle is going on for many years and i don't see any stoppage at the moment. Market is still small until real adoption by all sectors in the world unite and agreed to the use case of Bitcoin we will still see a volatile market.

TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:34:23 AM

Bitcoin drop again and again, when bitcoin will raised up to higher price, now have at the end of the years of 2018 will be the same with the end of last year bitcoin growing to higher price or not ? nice for waiting it.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:43:50 AM

I now fully understand that making profit in this market takes a long time and if you guys are like the poster of this thread then you are completely a novice. Let me remind you on how long investors/traders in 2013-2014  have waited to witness a great pump in 2017. That's very long compared to only a year of waiting that you can't endure.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

There are so many hodlers, long-term investors and other people who made nothing but only to wait the market grows. How stupid this people are!!!

They do not know the people that trade in bitcoin daily just only maximized the risk and the small amount of profit they have...Just to make the market green... And so this long-term hodler, seeing the market green, sold a sum of bitcoin saying " we need to maximize our loss" LOL you are not helping the market grow, you are so selfish. We need to help the market grow not just on the prospect of profit but rather expansion and growth of the market. We talk not about today, we talk about the future and what lies ahead.

This may give much debate to everyone but let us be set - we need bitcoin for the future and we need it grow starting TODAY...

You have said it right but for me the best thing to do to earn big is to hodl your coin if you do not hodl your coins then the price will not change and pump and you cannot earn a big profit. You can also do trading so that the price will also change if the price does not then no one will earn a big profit and others will just left the cryptocurrency because of the price is not changing.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:57:36 AM

The bitcoin market is slowing down and decreasing even though yesterday had a good increase, this is the crypto world that is going on and this instability will make crypto more daring to appear and will strengthen in the next stage.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:02:34 AM

The price of Bitcoin on the market today is hard to predict. It loses the trust of its owners. This is the effect of the appearance of too many Altcoins on the market.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

I agree with you, crypto market expansion is our job, spreading crypto intensively to the public is the best way, if we have a lot of bitcoin assets, long-term investments can make the market a little stable.

trading always be the right choice to create fast profits.
We need more activities on bitcoin market so It can attract a new investors to joined in bitcoin market if they see a lot potential in it. This was our job to spread a good news to all so others can see what the true thing bitcoin actually can do to our life and our financial too.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:22:25 AM

The price of Bitcoin on the market today is hard to predict. It loses the trust of its owners. This is the effect of the appearance of too many Altcoins on the market.
I agree with you but I can not understand why you told because of too many altcoins? I don't think so. Too many are altcoin is good for bitcoin in my opinion. I think you will tell me your opinion Smiley
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

Agree more activity Bitcoin market goes to still down and few properly up, expensive we need to move Bitcoin market back again.right anyway I hope this year can given us good pumping Bitcoin market.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

It still depend on some factors that affect the crypto market. Cryptocurrency prices have many drivers or boosters like supply and demand, market developments and some big time investors that like to play the market. Many investors are still looking for some positive news before buying cryptocurrencies again. The factors that drives them on buying binge are still not there so their level of confidence are still low. This is one of the reasons why the growth of the market is still slow.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

Margin trading and these Bitfinex shorters are the ones wrecking the market and we just can't get out of this bear cycle, it seems endless to me and really annoying. It is like all crypto and BTC holders are currently getting penalized for backing Crypto and believing in this technology. One minute we get a little hope that the market will improve and become bullish, then bam! They short BTC and the whole market comes tumbling down and am so fed up with this bearish cycle, it feels unending right now and hot helping me or other small fish at all.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

Bitcoin i think is at Consolidation stage, Whales are pushing down the price, for them to make more profits by entering again the market at lower price. Its really discouraging this days but im still keeping myself positive about this and hoping for a mini bull run before the year ends

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:40:41 AM

Day to day is not necessary. Sometimes the market drags like a wounded horse, and sometimes events happen in a matter of minutes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

Not only today but it's already been like that since the bearish market start in the middle of January. During that span, it really looks so sluggish  and it really bores you sometimes but you should need to hold your assets for the market will going to rise again before the end of the year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: