Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-Linkchain, Remove risk,add simplicity to buying contracting services online  (Read 2287 times)
Altcoinbestcoin (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:19:11 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 04:02:45 PM by Altcoinbestcoin
Merited by olumyd (1)

INITIAL COIN OFFERING (ICO) 2.0

SECURE SUPPLY CHAIN SOURCING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

What Does LinkChain Do?

LinkChain is all about connecting buyers and suppliers in order to quickly, safely, and easily conduct business together.

Linkchain is THE missing piece in the puzzle for many social media companies.
Take LinkedIn as a prime example: LinkedIn excels in three main areas: Job searches (permanent and contract), marketing and branding, and networking and connections (their original business model).

So, what is the missing piece?

The missing piece is in freelance work – in quickly, safely, and effectively, connecting freelancers, to those that are searching for the services they provide.

And this is shortcoming of LinkedIn.
At present, there are three main reasons that stop these two parties being able to effectively conduct business together:  

• LinkedIn buyers are limited to identifying 1st and 2nd level connections
  • A search for suppliers could yield 1000’s of results
  • There is no way to verify the supplier or to filter by capability and quality – leading to problems of fraud and opportunity cost, where both buyers and suppliers spend too much time trying find each other.[size]

Because of this, freelancers and buyers tend to look elsewhere; they go to dedicated freelancing sites such Upwork and Fiverr. These are fine of course, except:

They charge up to 20% in fees, and their site audience typically circumvents the website to hire freelancers because of the fees, restrictions, and inconveniences posed by these sites

LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter therefore represent a $50 billion untapped revenue stream for suppliers and buyers.

The Solution: LinkChain

LINKCHAIN is a Blockchain-based Platform that enables Buyers and Suppliers to interact and conduct business together on a safe and secure platform.Buyers will be able to quickly and safely search, find, and award contracts to qualified, verified Suppliers.  Buyers mitigate risk as the Supplier’s work will be guaranteed, and the Buyer will have to sign off on the work before payment is released to the Supplier. Suppliers will save a substantial amount of time and energy by only searching for Buyers, who are actively looking to source projects. This will eliminate fruitless ‘fishing’, and exploration expeditions.

The Buyers Solution

Buyers may securely search, filter, save, identify, screen, and award smart contracts to qualified Suppliers. Payments for each project are held in escrow until completion of the project, and will be processed via LINKCHAIN’s own cryptocurrency, LNK tokens. Buyers will input their sourcing requirements and include a percentage match that is acceptable for them. For example, 100%, will only return Suppliers who match their exact requirements; a 70% will match those Suppliers, who meet at least 70% of the requirements, etc. Buyers will rate completed projects from 1-5 and provide a short commentary regarding Supplier’s performance. This rating and review will be immutable, but Suppliers will have an opportunity to comment on the Buyer’s ratings.

The Suppliers Solution

LINKCHAIN Suppliers will save an immense amount of time without the need to send unsolicited spam, and instead only interact with Buyers actively sourcing their projects. A Buyer receiving unsolicited spam messages can now reply with a message explaining: “We only source work through the LINKCHAIN platform. If you would like to be considered for future work please click this link and register to become a LINKCHAIN Supplier”. Suppliers are required to include a link to all their networking and freelancer profiles including LinkedIn, Upwork, Twitter, and Facebook. A Know Your Supplier (KYS) will also be required, which will be contracted to a third-party, fraud verification service.

Linkchain is the next evolution of platforms where everyone is treated fairly and every party from the buyer, seller, and platform administrator gets their fair share.

The LinkChain Platform:
The LinkChain platform will be developed on the Hyperledger Blockchain.

Using blockchain technology will substantially reduce cost, increase efficiencies, and disrupt the freelancing industry.

Roadmap 2018-2019

Token Allocation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biggainz836

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

Proper good to see a blockchain startup taking on this issue. LinkedIn can be such a pain at times when you just want to find someone reliable in a short space of time.
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

Proper good to see a blockchain startup taking on this issue. LinkedIn can be such a pain at times when you just want to find someone reliable in a short space of time.

I would have to agree.

I get about 10 message a day from people trying to sell me things on linkedin.  It would be much better for them to try and sell on a platform where people are actively looking for what they are trying to sell.
thriveventures

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

Strong team and business model! Valuable to have an effort with clear method to make money and good traditional business experience. Blockchain technology needs more legitimate and practical use cases.
laserfocused

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

Strong team and business model! Valuable to have an effort with clear method to make money and good traditional business experience. Blockchain technology needs more legitimate and practical use cases.

The thing that I like about the project is that it has a low soft cap and a low hard cap.
dalawheredidyougo

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

The thing that I like about the project is that it has a low soft cap and a low hard cap.

Low soft and hard cap is one of the main things I look for before investing in ICOs - too high and they're just being damn right greedy.
freddygotmygun

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Interesting idea, I'll be following closely.
bushyeyebrowshidetheeyes

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

Heard about this ICO through a mate of mine....gots some eth ready for when they open for business  Grin
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

the search is still around 1000 results, I think this can still be tolerated, as long as the job seeker has strict criteria for finding the desired freelancers, because they will also think of the costs that must be incurred for sites that charge up to 20% to find the desired freelancer, of course job seekers also think about the expenses they will give to workers, right?
cryptojukebox

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Looking for more information. Could you tell about your partners?
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

the solution given will shorten the search time and find out each worker with a pretty good percentage, I think it will also reduce the number of frauds to 90%, so this project allows providing efficient time for freelancers, suppliers, and job seekers
laserfocused

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

Unsold crowdsale tokens will be burned
setmefreewithyourmind

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

Unsold crowdsale tokens will be burned

Good to know but it seems unlikely there will be any unsold tokens with this project, especially if we experience a bullrun anytime soon.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Linkchain has a really good idea. The Linkchain platform will open up many job opportunities for many people around the world.
I will closely monitor the project's progress and ICO progress.
Hope Linkchan will succeed.
Good luck!
fatpatsatonthemat

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

When I went back to the my 9-5 job last year, one of the reasons was because I became disillusioned with the process of connecting with people and finding clients. (I was a video maker). On a number of occasions I was hired to work freelance on a project, only for that project to die/ disappear, and along with most of the pay that I was owed - sometimes a whole month. In the end I couldn't afford to risk losing money for projects that weren't legit/ for businesses that didn't have a reputation for paying their workers basically.

So these guy's ICO seems like a v good idea for me and other freelancers.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 11:40:51 AM by easemypain

Not a new thing anymore that cryptocurrency has taken over the conventional transaction system but, also not forgetting the fact that the technology needs to be leveraged in a more prospective way. That is why this project is out to proffer solution to the present issues associated with freelancing "Offering secured transactions between freelancers and project owners (clients)." I like the sound of that.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:45:58 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 01:51:13 PM by easemypain

Non- genuine freelancing sites are available this day, this has given rise to scams. People claiming to be qualified to offer a particular service and later turned out to be dubious. here comes a cutting-edge technology that makes contracting freelancers easier that it seems to be. It offers high transparency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

Its such a pain to have services you aren't in need of practically shoved down your  throat. And even if you may need the services they're offering, whats the guarantee that they'll deliver, or worse, you won't be scammed. I'm glad for projects like this that provide a safe environment for those offering the services and those buying too.
docxdrl

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:12:35 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 05:08:35 PM by docxdrl

Non- genuine freelancing sites are available this day, this has given rise to scams. People claiming to be qualified to offer a particular service and later turned out to be dubious. here comes a cutting-edge technology that makes contracting freelancers easier that it seems to be. It offers high transparency.

Service providers like upwork are charging up to 20% risk mitigation fees when engaging with unproven suppliers and buyers, but Linkchain reduces the risk accompanied by sourcing goods and services for far less than 20%. This is incredibly affordable and lowers the barrier for new market players who can truly deliver
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: