Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-Linkchain, Remove risk,add simplicity to buying contracting services online  (Read 2292 times)
Altcoinbestcoin (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:19:11 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 04:02:45 PM by Altcoinbestcoin
Merited by olumyd (1)

INITIAL COIN OFFERING (ICO) 2.0

SECURE SUPPLY CHAIN SOURCING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

What Does LinkChain Do?

LinkChain is all about connecting buyers and suppliers in order to quickly, safely, and easily conduct business together.

Linkchain is THE missing piece in the puzzle for many social media companies.
Take LinkedIn as a prime example: LinkedIn excels in three main areas: Job searches (permanent and contract), marketing and branding, and networking and connections (their original business model).

So, what is the missing piece?

The missing piece is in freelance work – in quickly, safely, and effectively, connecting freelancers, to those that are searching for the services they provide.

And this is shortcoming of LinkedIn.
At present, there are three main reasons that stop these two parties being able to effectively conduct business together:  

• LinkedIn buyers are limited to identifying 1st and 2nd level connections
  • A search for suppliers could yield 1000’s of results
  • There is no way to verify the supplier or to filter by capability and quality – leading to problems of fraud and opportunity cost, where both buyers and suppliers spend too much time trying find each other.[size]

Because of this, freelancers and buyers tend to look elsewhere; they go to dedicated freelancing sites such Upwork and Fiverr. These are fine of course, except:

They charge up to 20% in fees, and their site audience typically circumvents the website to hire freelancers because of the fees, restrictions, and inconveniences posed by these sites

LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter therefore represent a $50 billion untapped revenue stream for suppliers and buyers.

The Solution: LinkChain

LINKCHAIN is a Blockchain-based Platform that enables Buyers and Suppliers to interact and conduct business together on a safe and secure platform.Buyers will be able to quickly and safely search, find, and award contracts to qualified, verified Suppliers.  Buyers mitigate risk as the Supplier’s work will be guaranteed, and the Buyer will have to sign off on the work before payment is released to the Supplier. Suppliers will save a substantial amount of time and energy by only searching for Buyers, who are actively looking to source projects. This will eliminate fruitless ‘fishing’, and exploration expeditions.

The Buyers Solution

Buyers may securely search, filter, save, identify, screen, and award smart contracts to qualified Suppliers. Payments for each project are held in escrow until completion of the project, and will be processed via LINKCHAIN’s own cryptocurrency, LNK tokens. Buyers will input their sourcing requirements and include a percentage match that is acceptable for them. For example, 100%, will only return Suppliers who match their exact requirements; a 70% will match those Suppliers, who meet at least 70% of the requirements, etc. Buyers will rate completed projects from 1-5 and provide a short commentary regarding Supplier’s performance. This rating and review will be immutable, but Suppliers will have an opportunity to comment on the Buyer’s ratings.

The Suppliers Solution

LINKCHAIN Suppliers will save an immense amount of time without the need to send unsolicited spam, and instead only interact with Buyers actively sourcing their projects. A Buyer receiving unsolicited spam messages can now reply with a message explaining: “We only source work through the LINKCHAIN platform. If you would like to be considered for future work please click this link and register to become a LINKCHAIN Supplier”. Suppliers are required to include a link to all their networking and freelancer profiles including LinkedIn, Upwork, Twitter, and Facebook. A Know Your Supplier (KYS) will also be required, which will be contracted to a third-party, fraud verification service.

Linkchain is the next evolution of platforms where everyone is treated fairly and every party from the buyer, seller, and platform administrator gets their fair share.

The LinkChain Platform:
The LinkChain platform will be developed on the Hyperledger Blockchain.

Using blockchain technology will substantially reduce cost, increase efficiencies, and disrupt the freelancing industry.

Roadmap 2018-2019

Token Allocation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biggainz836

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

Proper good to see a blockchain startup taking on this issue. LinkedIn can be such a pain at times when you just want to find someone reliable in a short space of time.
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

Proper good to see a blockchain startup taking on this issue. LinkedIn can be such a pain at times when you just want to find someone reliable in a short space of time.

I would have to agree.

I get about 10 message a day from people trying to sell me things on linkedin.  It would be much better for them to try and sell on a platform where people are actively looking for what they are trying to sell.
thriveventures

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

Strong team and business model! Valuable to have an effort with clear method to make money and good traditional business experience. Blockchain technology needs more legitimate and practical use cases.
laserfocused

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

Strong team and business model! Valuable to have an effort with clear method to make money and good traditional business experience. Blockchain technology needs more legitimate and practical use cases.

The thing that I like about the project is that it has a low soft cap and a low hard cap.
dalawheredidyougo

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

The thing that I like about the project is that it has a low soft cap and a low hard cap.

Low soft and hard cap is one of the main things I look for before investing in ICOs - too high and they're just being damn right greedy.
freddygotmygun

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Interesting idea, I'll be following closely.
bushyeyebrowshidetheeyes

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

Heard about this ICO through a mate of mine....gots some eth ready for when they open for business  Grin
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

the search is still around 1000 results, I think this can still be tolerated, as long as the job seeker has strict criteria for finding the desired freelancers, because they will also think of the costs that must be incurred for sites that charge up to 20% to find the desired freelancer, of course job seekers also think about the expenses they will give to workers, right?
cryptojukebox

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Looking for more information. Could you tell about your partners?
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

the solution given will shorten the search time and find out each worker with a pretty good percentage, I think it will also reduce the number of frauds to 90%, so this project allows providing efficient time for freelancers, suppliers, and job seekers
laserfocused

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

Unsold crowdsale tokens will be burned
setmefreewithyourmind

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

Unsold crowdsale tokens will be burned

Good to know but it seems unlikely there will be any unsold tokens with this project, especially if we experience a bullrun anytime soon.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Linkchain has a really good idea. The Linkchain platform will open up many job opportunities for many people around the world.
I will closely monitor the project's progress and ICO progress.
Hope Linkchan will succeed.
Good luck!
fatpatsatonthemat

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

When I went back to the my 9-5 job last year, one of the reasons was because I became disillusioned with the process of connecting with people and finding clients. (I was a video maker). On a number of occasions I was hired to work freelance on a project, only for that project to die/ disappear, and along with most of the pay that I was owed - sometimes a whole month. In the end I couldn't afford to risk losing money for projects that weren't legit/ for businesses that didn't have a reputation for paying their workers basically.

So these guy's ICO seems like a v good idea for me and other freelancers.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 11:40:51 AM by easemypain

Not a new thing anymore that cryptocurrency has taken over the conventional transaction system but, also not forgetting the fact that the technology needs to be leveraged in a more prospective way. That is why this project is out to proffer solution to the present issues associated with freelancing "Offering secured transactions between freelancers and project owners (clients)." I like the sound of that.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:45:58 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 01:51:13 PM by easemypain

Non- genuine freelancing sites are available this day, this has given rise to scams. People claiming to be qualified to offer a particular service and later turned out to be dubious. here comes a cutting-edge technology that makes contracting freelancers easier that it seems to be. It offers high transparency.

PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

Its such a pain to have services you aren't in need of practically shoved down your  throat. And even if you may need the services they're offering, whats the guarantee that they'll deliver, or worse, you won't be scammed. I'm glad for projects like this that provide a safe environment for those offering the services and those buying too.
docxdrl

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:12:35 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 05:08:35 PM by docxdrl

Non- genuine freelancing sites are available this day, this has given rise to scams. People claiming to be qualified to offer a particular service and later turned out to be dubious. here comes a cutting-edge technology that makes contracting freelancers easier that it seems to be. It offers high transparency.

Service providers like upwork are charging up to 20% risk mitigation fees when engaging with unproven suppliers and buyers, but Linkchain reduces the risk accompanied by sourcing goods and services for far less than 20%. This is incredibly affordable and lowers the barrier for new market players who can truly deliver
PurpleTulle

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

The implementation will come a long way to seeing that the project is a success, and with the team they pose, I think they will see some good success. I also read that the CEO has over 10years of experience! Quite impressive!!
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

A friend recommended that I check this out. I was wondering if this is the next upwork on a decentralised platform. If it is, then we are in for a turn around in the freelancing industry. Although I'm still wondering how they'll compete with ready platforms like freelancer, hirefreelancer and doncoin. Anyone here to put me through?
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

I think the purposes of this project is good enough to keep on thriving in this cryptocurrency lord.
By making a place where any freelancer and job owner, should be able to makes bot side (freelancer and Job owner) to get at most.
PurpleTulle

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

A friend recommended that I check this out. I was wondering if this is the next upwork on a decentralised platform. If it is, then we are in for a turn around in the freelancing industry. Although I'm still wondering how they'll compete with ready platforms like freelancer, hirefreelancer and doncoin. Anyone here to put me through?

From what I've read so far, its not just about freelancing. It also aims at disrupting the supply chain market which is a thriving market. Sourcing for services is safer and comes with more trust.
easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

It's actually a platform that help to mitigate the risk involved in the delivery of poor quality services, high possibility of being victim of a scam.

docxdrl

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

When I went back to the my 9-5 job last year, one of the reasons was because I became disillusioned with the process of connecting with people and finding clients. (I was a video maker). On a number of occasions I was hired to work freelance on a project, only for that project to die/ disappear, and along with most of the pay that I was owed - sometimes a whole month. In the end I couldn't afford to risk losing money for projects that weren't legit/ for businesses that didn't have a reputation for paying their workers basically.

So these guy's ICO seems like a v good idea for me and other freelancers.

I do believe that understanding the risk of project dying/disappearing is what motivated Linkchain in the first place to come up with such a wonderful project that reduces the risk of sourcing for goods and services. Thus individuals like you can have legit freelancing jobs.

docxdrl

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

the search is still around 1000 results, I think this can still be tolerated, as long as the job seeker has strict criteria for finding the desired freelancers, because they will also think of the costs that must be incurred for sites that charge up to 20% to find the desired freelancer, of course job seekers also think about the expenses they will give to workers, right?

Certainly, job seekers consider the expenses. Charging up to 20% is steep! Therefore, it is safer to freelance with Linkchain
easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:08:22 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 04:56:45 PM by easemypain

I have executed a project in a time past where after finishing the project the agreed payment was not fulfilled. I do hope this platform can emphasize more on the issue of transparency so that servicers and renders are happy at the end of every job.

atonimoto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

very interesting, this project was so complete the item, because there is the ICO, and also about the rule of ICO you can read in this thread, that make many participant will join it
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

All freelancing platforms today are trying to improve quality by ensuring sellers are what
they say the are, and handing over verification of suppliers to a third party
is a smart idea that solves this problem. Its good to know that this project has captured this key aspect, Knowing that the third parties are experts will definitely allow established
professional join the platform.
nancbois

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

Its such a pain to have services you aren't in need of practically shoved down your  throat. And even if you may need the services they're offering, whats the guarantee that they'll deliver, or worse, you won't be scammed. I'm glad for projects like this that provide a safe environment for those offering the services and those buying too.

Absolutely agree!   Cheesy
Jerryzack2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

freelancer is a centralized platform while doncoin is the token on hirefreelancerz.com
I think the real question would have been, how will this platform compete with gigtricks.com/ ,hirefreelancerz.com and http://hiway.io/ ?
Jerrietalks

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

It's actually a platform that help to mitigate the risk involved in the delivery of poor quality services, high possibility of being victim of a scam.

Well then, i think i like the idea behind this project and what it is out to achieve. it would really go a long way in addressing the cynicism that exist as a result of other projects that have attempted and failed.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:05:49 PM

Has been quoted enough linkedin, then, will be able to jointly use Linkchain next to linkedin? Will the freelance payment be only with the Linkchain token?
richejhn

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

No more scepticism or worries looking for freelancers that may end up frustrating and wasting your resources. Linkchain just solved the problem. They are making life really cool.
dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:32:02 AM

I read the white paper in detail.

This is insane. I was writing down comments and questions while reading your white paper.

I wrote: "What about Escrow? and Dispute Resolution?  —- I kept reading and it was there
—-

I read about your scalability claims. So I wrote "Where is your marketing plan?" Then BAM! It was there.

——

I wrote "What about C-Level Executives?"  Then I remembered your focus was on freelancers

———-

I wrote "Why no Designers or Technical Writing" categories? I didn't see that answer. Was it deliberate?

Conston got back with me and said, there will be hundreds of categories.

———

I wrote: "What about the Bounty Program?"  Shucks! After reading the whitepaper, I was sooo happy that you aren't going to do any massive airdrops or bounty deals for a bunch of uhhh folks looking for freebies and are extremely vocal social media complainers.  I like your approach to the Bounty Program. Contribute to the project, and you are privileged to participate in the Bounty Program. Wonderful. Then your social media groups and venues won't be filled with 90% cray cray-ziness.

——

For someone who used to read 5 whitepapers a day, this one is not only unique. It is not filled with marketing hype, complex acronyms meant either to confuse us or communicate some type of superiority. It also isn't filled with fluff.

I SAY KUDOS! IT IS ABOUT TIME!

---

The interesting thing is, the pain demonstrated in the whitepaper is MY pain, too!

The vesting of tokens by founders and other key players is so on point. Finally the smart contract distribution of ICO tokens to the company based upon milestones and performance IS DA RIGHT WAY!

Looking forward to the MVP!
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:51:39 AM

LINKCHAIN is designed to secure transactions between buyers and suppliers using hybrid blockchain and this platform will reduce the risk of source of goods and services on the main social networking site by connecting buyers and suppliers that have been verified through the AutoMatch and CercaMatch methods.
olamide1023

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

Considered LINKCHAIN to be another Blockchain-based Stage for outsourcing that empowers Purchasers and Providers to interface and lead business together on a sheltered and secure stage. With this significance, Purchasers will have the capacity to rapidly and securely pursuit, find, and honor contracts to qualified confirmed Providers.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

Thanks for your comment, and I assure you that our team is 1) highly experienced 2) highly motivated and 3) highly committed.  In other words, a group of very seasoned veterans is going to deliver the implementation you are hoping for.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

Considered LINKCHAIN to be another Blockchain-based Stage for outsourcing that empowers Purchasers and Providers to interface and lead business together on a sheltered and secure stage. With this significance, Purchasers will have the capacity to rapidly and securely pursuit, find, and honor contracts to qualified confirmed Providers.
Ladies and Gents, I just want to thank all of you for your positive comments about the project, and to let you know that I am here to answer any questions or address any comments that you may have.  Please feel free to pm me!
cryptocryptocrypto3

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

I have high hopes for their project. This service is definitely needed because upwork has come a huge monopoly plus treats their workers like shit. Something must change, and i hope Linkchain slays the evil villian that is upwork.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

Looking forward to Conston doing an AMA about the project. But come to think of it, does the project have their presence on Reddit? It would be nice to see a Reddit AMA and see how people respond to the project.
easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

The digital world so to say is dominating faster than anyone could imagine, freelancers can select and execute temporary jobs, projects around the world, while employers can also select the best individuals and available contractors for specific projects from a larger pool order than that available within its locality. This is what Linkchain is here to offer.

easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

the technology "blockchain" has made it to the headlines for disrupting any industry you can think of, be it governmental management, telecom, retail, entertainment and many more. That has greatly helped in the aspect of Immutability, secure record of transactions.

easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

Different people with their preference, a fellow once said the most effective way to conceive information/ knowledge and vice versa. But for those who prefer to have a good insight on "What is LinkChain? Try to go through this link for all the details you need https://t.co/lqtVoZziV1 

easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

The next evolution of ICO. Evidently numerous ICOs
disintegrate into nothing after their launch, coins went to zero. Am delighted the Linkchain project have been designed with value to sustainable.

shakawaski

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

Great idea! I wish you luck! Will follow right now the telegram and Twitter channel. I do not want to miss anything!
Jerryzack2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

when i started using freelancer.com it took me time to get to understand the site, with an innovation that allows users to efficiently use the platform without fully understanding it, is a great one.
Jerryzack2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:28:58 PM

the technology "blockchain" has made it to the headlines for disrupting any industry you can think of, be it governmental management, telecom, retail, entertainment and many more. That has greatly helped in the aspect of Immutability, secure record of transactions.
That is an indisputable fact, especially the innovative deployment of artificial intelligence is really amazing. The linkchain automatch system is a good one
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

With Linkchain as a more practical use case blockchain application, I do think I can go back to the old days of freelancing without the doubts of getting paid after a long hard work,  Am so happy !!
easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:58:33 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 10:37:48 AM by easemypain

Am overwhelm that there exist an "Escrow system" a third party that holds and regulates payment required for two parties involved in a given transaction. After the execution of project the LNK tokens are then released or awarded to the respective owner.

easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:08:26 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 10:44:34 AM by easemypain

Quality of performance can be termed as one of the major hindrance to the adoption of online freelancing platform. It is widely known that physical freelanced projects are assessed through measurements of physical products, statistical sampling of the output of processes before awards of rewards to the rightful owner. But the LINKCHAIN have now device a means to solve that major problem for buyers and sellers, no worry about being scammed, or face major quality of performance.

easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:11:48 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 10:48:57 AM by easemypain

I have come across several freelancing platform, this is one of its kind, "If the Buyer is not satisfied with the product or service they received, they can receive up to a 100% refund". This is what I discovered in the linkchain platform. But I do have an important question to ask "to whose detriment will the refund of 100% be"?

easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:17:04 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 04:29:51 PM by easemypain

Email confirmation is usually the best way to tackle scam and also being rest assured you are dealing with humans not robot. With Linkchain platform Suppliers will be able to search, filter, identify, and apply for projects, including providing a quote for the work to be performed.

easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:20:45 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 07:49:03 PM by easemypain

One critical gap yet to be filled by other job platform is the ability to quickly and safely connect willing buyers with willing suppliers, even the popular job platform "LinkedIn job platform" is being proven not to have fulfill this criteria.
But, through "email verification" clients will be able to ascertain transparency by using the Linkchain platform.

!vanovi4

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

This is a necessary project in our time. It's just fine that LINKCHAIN reduces the risk of searching for goods and services on large social networking sites and I like it.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

I have high hopes for their project. This service is definitely needed because upwork has come a huge monopoly plus treats their workers like shit. Something must change, and i hope Linkchain slays the evil villian that is upwork.

It is worth taking away all dishonest and evil workers from this project. good people should work with us, they must have a positive and positive effect on product development. so I think that everything needs to be changed.
Jerryzack2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

I usually felt bad when using fiverr.com, especially when job is completed and client is satisfied, then client gives you an excellent rating just for fiverr to hold the money for another two weeks before i can withdrawal. My thoughts are that money are only held to be released after a satisfactory job has been done, it's a nice one that linkchain is providing a viable option.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

Looks like an interesting project. How will this work? Can someone explain step by step? And this will also be a coin, and will have his own exchange?

NickLinkChainCSO

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:32:56 AM

Looks like an interesting project. How will this work? Can someone explain step by step? And this will also be a coin, and will have his own exchange?

Thanks for your interest!

Please refer to our whitepaper, pitch deck and explainer video for full info (below). But briefly, buyers and suppliers will join the platform by signing up with existing, valid social media/freelancer accounts then go through a verification process to ensure legitimacy. Based on their trust & reputation scores and needs they will then be matched via a proprietary AI-based algorithm and able to transact securely via LNK tokens utilizing the underlying permissioned blockchain architecture of Hyperledger Fabric. The fees will be a fraction of those on other platforms (5% versus 20% on Upwork) and transactions will be much more secure thanks to the encryption, immutability and other features of distributed ledger technologies. 

Check out the following links for more details Smiley

White paper:
https://linkchain.supply/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/LINKCHAIN-Whitepaper.pdf

Pitch Deck:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CdRWMSVBr70UCDWf8JR8DTDEV4HgLk6_/view

Explainer Video:
https://youtu.be/eKujyxJNTA0
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Wow! Conducting freelancing on legitimate terms is never reassuring than what Linkchain is providing for the freelancing community
nancbois

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

Really appreciate the comments and support!
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Great idea! I wish you luck! Will follow right now the telegram and Twitter channel. I do not want to miss anything!

Thanks, and we hope everybody in the forum will follow suit!  We pride ourselves on the fact that ALL SENIOR LEADERSHIP are active participants on our Telegram channel!  Ask us anything, anytime!
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

The implementation will come a long way to seeing that the project is a success, and with the team they pose, I think they will see some good success. I also read that the CEO has over 10years of experience! Quite impressive!!

Thanks to you both for your kind comments and yes I humbly submit that our CEO is a rockstar in the ICO/Crypto world!  Conston Taylor has long been regarded as a leading advisor to ICO's.  He didn't just jump into his own ICO, it was only when the idea hit him like a lightning bolt that he had this brilliant idea for LINKCHAIN and the LNK Token.  This is a very carefully thought out plan, ladies and gents!
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

Wow! Conducting freelancing on legitimate terms is never reassuring than what Linkchain is providing for the freelancing community

Wow are you in marketing?  Cuz that's great - "Conducting freelancing on legitimate terms" - I may just have to borrow that from you for some of our marketing materials!

Wink
globalfromasia

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

Hello LinkChain supporters,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for LinkChain, here’s a quick overview: LinkChain works excellently in filtering legitimate users on the platform by conducting thorough verification through trust and reputation management system. Through this platform, the user can expect a sustainable community while maximizing the advantage of utilizing social networking platforms and blockchain technology.

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/linkchain-ico-review/

Thanks!
laserfocused

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

Yes that is a great idea and I hear that it will happen in the near future.

Looking forward to Conston doing an AMA about the project. But come to think of it, does the project have their presence on Reddit? It would be nice to see a Reddit AMA and see how people respond to the project.
laserfocused

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

Yes the key for the team will be executing on their plan. 

laserfocused

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

My sentiments exactly! It can be very painful at times.

tsmiles

Activity: 118

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

Alibaba offers something similar from my own point of view, or is there something I'm not understanding?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
freddygotmygun

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

I hope this gets to ICO and exchanges in good time for a new bull-run as LinkChain will comfortably sit in the top 100.
bushyeyebrowshidetheeyes

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

I hope this gets to ICO and exchanges in good time for a new bull-run as LinkChain will comfortably sit in the top 100.

The next bullrun might be just around the corner now with the Bakkt platform confirmed for November this year.
olumyd

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:19:44 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 04:47:59 PM by olumyd

It's official, this ICO is undervalued. We need more exposure, and I understand why people can be reluctant to investing in a bears market, but I truly can see them missing the train on the next big thing in the freelance industry.
olumyd

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

The next bullrun might be just around the corner now with the Bakkt platform confirmed for November this year.

While it seems nothing could go wrong with another crypto investment vehicle, the actual thing that sustains a bull is the mainstream - the everyday Joe using  these cryptos. But on the more sophisticated side of things. This could indeed be a better than ETF approach into gaining relevance in the capital market.
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

Then, I do think LinkChain is doing a better job by automatically connecting you with an available job in accordance with your skills set
aksakov18

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

connecting buyers and suppliers to working together and doing business safely is a remarkable thing, because it's a highly sought after facility, especially by buyers who buy large quantities, need a reliable supplier
nancbois

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

It's official, this ICO is undervalued. We need more exposure, and I understand why people can be reluctant to investing in a bears market, but I truly can see them missing the train on the next big thing in the freelance industry.

Thanks for your comment and support.  LINKCHAIN will definitely rewrite how the freelancer market works.
olumyd

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

Thanks to you both for your kind comments and yes I humbly submit that our CEO is a rockstar in the ICO/Crypto world!  Conston Taylor has long been regarded as a leading advisor to ICO's.  He didn't just jump into his own ICO, it was only when the idea hit him like a lightning bolt that he had this brilliant idea for LINKCHAIN and the LNK Token.  This is a very carefully thought out plan, ladies and gents!

I can second that. Conston is hip, and no better person to lead the next phase of the freelancing industry. Well, no praise intended but the trends are rapidly changing with the internet 3.0 emergence.
Jerrietalks

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

Yes, i can see there are too many interesting areas to look forward to in the project, although, like you rightly pointed out, i hope it scales through. I am Anticipating!
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

To be able to interconnecting between buyer and supplier or freelancer and work owner directly without any intervention of any 3rd party will be able to safe so many things including reducing on the need of excess payment or any security issue about the 3rd party.
olumyd

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Yes, i can see there are too many interesting areas to look forward to in the project, although, like you rightly pointed out, i hope it scales through. I am Anticipating!

It would be nicer if the project has its own blockchain as it would be like Steem blockchain. And a community of freelancers having their portfolio curated and serving as a repository to scout for talents. I think Linkchain can handle this as I suppose it's a platform that can scale.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

Yes, Conston Taylor is one of the famous experts at icobench.com. He's been there since January 2018. He is an intelligent and responsible professional.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:00:14 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 06:59:05 PM by synthgauge

To be able to interconnecting between buyer and supplier or freelancer and work owner directly without any intervention of any 3rd party will be able to safe so many things including reducing on the need of excess payment or any security issue about the 3rd party.

Being able to connect doesnt assume u can effectively integrate. This is crucial for businesses wanting to stay alive and is the fact of life that shapes ur social standards. Safety is determined by the purity of mind and is the condition of not being subjected to the dangers of the environment u are in. Defensive tactics can be acquired from me and used to boost ur level of safety.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:58:55 AM

Hello LinkChain supporters,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for LinkChain, here’s a quick overview: LinkChain works excellently in filtering legitimate users on the platform by conducting thorough verification through trust and reputation management system. Through this platform, the user can expect a sustainable community while maximizing the advantage of utilizing social networking platforms and blockchain technology.

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/linkchain-ico-review/

Thanks!

Thanks very much for your review!
cryptocryptocrypto3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Alibaba offers something similar from my own point of view, or is there something I'm not understanding?

Alibaba as you know focuses on buyers and suppliers of goods, LinkChain focuses on connecting sellers of services e.g. graphic design, web design, copy writing and so on (similar to Upwork and others), with people 'buyers' - people that want to commission/ outsource or hire someone to do that. Their USP seems to be in leveraging the enormous userbase of LinkedIn (and other social media platforms), but making it easier to find suitable people and to find people that have been vetted as safe and good to do business with.
Adebits

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

There is no information about the team in this thread, I think it will be better to add it.
Jerrietalks

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

There is no information about the team in this thread, I think it will be better to add it.

I just read some information about the Linchain team on the post by JONH-LINKCHAIN, part of which stated that The team is composed of top Chief Compliance Officers in the blockchain space, and went further to give details. However, personally, the make up of the team is quite impressive and worth the mention.
dalawheredidyougo

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

It's all in the pitch-deck and whitepaper, I just checked: The founder & CEO is called Conston Taylor; he has held key positions at Fortune 500 companies inc. United Technologies and Lear Automotive and has a combined 20 years experience in finance, operations and marketing. He's a graduate of the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business. Finally, he served as an advisor to seven ICOs and has invested in over ten.

Seems like he has quite a wealth of experience.
Jerrietalks

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

It's all in the pitch-deck and whitepaper, I just checked: The founder & CEO is called Conston Taylor; he has held key positions at Fortune 500 companies inc. United Technologies and Lear Automotive and has a combined 20 years experience in finance, operations and marketing. He's a graduate of the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business. Finally, he served as an advisor to seven ICOs and has invested in over ten.

Seems like he has quite a wealth of experience.

Yes, such a wealth of experience that could boost confidence in the project. Besides, having good hands in charge of the project is just one aspect of the factors that can determine the success of a project. I only hope it ticks in the end although from the key indicators, there is hope that Linkchain could scale through.
olamide1023

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

Having linkchain on a blockchain based platform is really going to bring purchasers and merchants under a sheltered atmosphere, and minimum service fee of as low as 5%.
olamide1023

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

when i started using freelancer.com it took me time to get to understand the site, with an innovation that allows users to efficiently use the platform without fully understanding it, is a great one.

Having said that linkchain is all about freelancing and charging very less for commission fee compare to other freelancing
platform, is linkchain playing the role of escrow in between the buyers and the sellers?
olumyd

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

Yes, Conston Taylor is one of the famous experts at icobench.com. He's been there since January 2018. He is an intelligent and responsible professional.

How did I miss that during my background check? That's quite a level of exposure, hoping they also get a good review on the same platform, not because of his presence but also because of the value the project will add to the crypto community and freelance industry. Is there any rating for the platform yet?
nancbois

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

connecting buyers and suppliers to working together and doing business safely is a remarkable thing, because it's a highly sought after facility, especially by buyers who buy large quantities, need a reliable supplier

Yes, not only will you be able to transact safely, but you will also keep more of your fees as a supplier of services, as compared to other common freelancer sites.
sunnyade

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

do you think the ETH SEC News will impact Icos?
eth_slave1

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

Having said that linkchain is all about freelancing and charging very less for commission fee compare to other freelancing
platform, is linkchain playing the role of escrow in between the buyers and the sellers?

That is where the smart contract element comes into play. You see how useful this could be in the case of freelancing? But yes, I suppose you are right, the smart contact acts as a sort of 'escrow' between the two parties.
olumyd

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

Do you mean the ETF SEC news? If so, it's done it's damage already. Even though there's a worse that could happen. Right now we need to worry more about coins already existing and are plummeting than ICOs waiting to join the trend.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

Yes, not only will you be able to transact safely, but you will also keep more of your fees as a supplier of services, as compared to other common freelancer sites.

...and that is a critical issue when we are talking to freelancers - it's the different between UpWork's 20% fee versus LINKCHAIN's 5%.  That puts a whole lot of money back in your pocket!
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

Do you mean the ETF SEC news? If so, it's done it's damage already. Even though there's a worse that could happen. Right now we need to worry more about coins already existing and are plummeting than ICOs waiting to join the trend.

I would be interested to know Jack Bensimon's ideas about this (Jack is our CCO and one of the leading experts on Compliance issues in the ICO world) but I think I am safe in saying that ETFs took a long time to come about, and of course are designed to deal with an existing system (ie the stock market).  ICOs and cryptos are so new it is not surprising that at this point the SEC is playing it safe.  I refer anyone interested in this to a short CNBC video: "Bitcoin ETF applicants 'don't fit the mold' for the SEC, crypto exec says"  blob:https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/4eab9c0d-d80b-4553-8d52-4fd2ebb1ace1
nancbois

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

Yes, by bringing buyers and suppliers together in a way that allows them to transact business safely and with confidence, LINKCHAIN will set the gold standard for the gig economy
Rihydtersgreen

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this plan. The thing is that the competition is huge and every business has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the business! Good luck, team!
Jerrietalks

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

There seems to be some promising news to the whole freelancing career in addition to Linkchain:According to Warner, as many as 42 million Americans — roughly 30 percent of the workforce are self-employed/freelance workers and as such, a Self-Employed Mortgage Access Act is targeted at them. Things are gradually changing for the good of freelancing!
Roberto281

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this plan. The thing is that the competition is huge and every business has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the business! Good luck, team!
Thanks for the encouraging words and whilst we have been as transparent as possible we still have a few things up our sleeves and major differentials!! We also absolutely do have plans that sit outside of the stated roadmap and initial business plan but firstly we are keeping the first generation laser focused and simple and will focus and expand further later on down the line. Stay Tuned and thanks for your support!!
Roberto281

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

Some great engagement and conversations flowing here and its fantastic to see....yes this is invariably a concept that is fundamentally a solution for a problem that currently exists and with costs a major barrier to growth for individuals and businesses, the functionality and deliverance will enable professionals and businesses to apply themselves a little differently and maximise the opportunities that would sometimes be hindered.....with the risk negated of receipt of payment too...how amazing is that!!
Jerrietalks

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

There is an anticipated increase in the number of freelancing in the nearest future. Already in place like US, it is said to be 1 in every 5. As online businesses continue to grow, i am hopeful that the relevance of Linkchain will be known much more.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

I think that new projects will not find a buyer for themselves soon. The reason is simple in the market for a lot of projects, 95% of them just collected money and did not show anything. Investors are not ready to give money more under the idea. They agree only on the finished and working product, at least in the test.
olamide1023

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:19:16 PM

All outsourcing stages today are attempting to upgrade quality by ensuring merchants are what they say they are and giving overcheck of suppliers to a neutral body is a brilliant thought that takes care of this issue.
nancbois

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

There seems to be some promising news to the whole freelancing career in addition to Linkchain:According to Warner, as many as 42 million Americans — roughly 30 percent of the workforce are self-employed/freelance workers and as such, a Self-Employed Mortgage Access Act is targeted at them. Things are gradually changing for the good of freelancing!
Thanks for your comments and your statistics!  Yes, the freelancing workforce will only continue to grow globally.  LINKCHAIN will provide a secure environment for business transactions for this massive market.
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

Linkchain has a really good idea. The Linkchain platform will open up many job opportunities for many people around the world.
I will closely monitor the project's progress and ICO progress.
Hope Linkchan will succeed.
Good luck!

I think I will follow suit and watch closely because as a freelancer, this is a game changer for me if LinkChain succeed!
Venphipabu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this plan, yup
only-one234

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

I think that new projects will not find a buyer for themselves soon. The reason is simple in the market for a lot of projects, 95% of them just collected money and did not show anything. Investors are not ready to give money more under the idea. They agree only on the finished and working product, at least in the test.

My experience is that yes new ICOs have been having a difficult time. The key is separating the wheat from the chaff - the valuable from the worthless - LinkChain definitely falls into the 'valuable' category in my opinion. They have a very strong CEO and team behind them - one of the most important things I look for before I invest. The reason many ICO projects don't deliver is that lack of a strong team and visionary.
only-one234

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this plan, yup

They've got a super active Telegram group - devs and even the CEO Conston is pretty active there. Really good to see because in so many ICOs the CEO and other management are completely removed from investors which doesn't ever inspire confidence.
EdwardsEdward

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

This project has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.
nancbois

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

This project has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.

Thanks for your comments.  Yes, structuring the business on the blockchain will make transactions secure.  Much safer environment for Buyers and Suppliers to transact business
nancbois

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

This business will change the way freelancing works globally. Secure platform, transparency for buyers and suppliers... Going to be great!
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

This business will change the way freelancing works globally. Secure platform, transparency for buyers and suppliers... Going to be great!

“I don’t care about the price for now” it’s a strong statement. So what do you care for?
Now that you are willing to hold tokens for long terms and you are optimistic about its success, can Linkchain be the dream we all wish for?

As freelance, we want to work and get paid
Speaking from personal experience, if you’d ever freelance and not get paid, you will understand why.

docxdrl

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

Thanks for the encouraging words and whilst we have been as transparent as possible we still have a few things up our sleeves and major differentials!! We also absolutely do have plans that sit outside of the stated roadmap and initial business plan but firstly we are keeping the first generation laser focused and simple and will focus and expand further later on down the line. Stay Tuned and thanks for your support!!

Life is full of surprises, but having plans outside the roadmap is on a whole new level entirely!

To be progressive, is to think ahead, plan ahead and execute these plans by evaluating the risk involved.  If you guy’s have foreseen the future of Freelance, I’m down!
nancbois

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

Indeed they are changing.  And LINKCHAIN will ensure confidence and security.  The additional matching ability will be a big plus as well.
Brendan_Conlon

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:13:10 PM

Indeed they are changing.  And LINKCHAIN will ensure confidence and security.  The additional matching ability will be a big plus as well.
Wow!! Imagine this, roughly 30% self-employed/freelance… Linkchain will defiantly instil job security & guarantee payment, so freelancers can forge their destiny without the fear of working and not getting paid. This is the change we all been waiting for happened.
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

Welcome to the competition… Monopoly has never been favourable to clients in any business.

It just awesome to have your favoured dish served from a different restaurant than your usual restaurant.

By tasting it, you’d know the difference. LinkChain is ready to serve her clients with a new dimension to freelancing, can’t wait to see what’s different from Upwork Monopoly
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

Yes the stats for self-employed and Freelancers in the USA is staggering - which leads to a very large Target Market for LINKCHAIN!
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:38:49 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 09:49:59 PM by docxdrl

Teamwork, Hardwork and experience are some of the keys for success. Despite all this.  Giving  us a test of what’s different from the usual freelancing sites we know, I'm willing to invest so to see the project come alive!
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

Cannot open the whitepaper link. Can you give me another link?
I am curious to understand how we would know the clocking on and off time being entered to be correct? Or if the right person is clocking on and off?
docxdrl

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

The digital world so to say is dominating faster than anyone could imagine, freelancers can select and execute temporary jobs, projects around the world, while employers can also select the best individuals and available contractors for specific projects from a larger pool order than that available within its locality. This is what Linkchain is here to offer.

Freelancing can be more than a temporary job and a few dollars worth of project. LinkChain is giving us the opportunity to make freelancing a more steady and reliable source of income by Linking us with the right group of people and company around the world.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

Freelancing can be more than a temporary job and a few dollars worth of project. LinkChain is giving us the opportunity to make freelancing a more steady and reliable source of income by Linking us with the right group of people and company around the world.

Yes, far more.  Freelancing and Remote Working is the future of employment.  One day, the majority of workers will be working these ways, and there are a huge number of folks who have been doing it full-time for years, the numbers just keep increasing!
troganhorseyo

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

Cannot open the whitepaper link. Can you give me another link?
I am curious to understand how we would know the clocking on and off time being entered to be correct? Or if the right person is clocking on and off?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H10AQr2qdgdzZkK3wz0xkiW8AGtzh_kF/view

this is their whitepaper - does this link work for you?   
troganhorseyo

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

Completely different projects. LINKCHAIN (LNK) (soon to be in ICO), is a supply chain project for buyers and sellers of freelance services e.g. graphic design, web design, or copywriting for instance. It will work with/ on-top-of currently established platforms like LinkedIn (initially), and later on Facebook, Fiverr and Upwork too, but make it safer, easier and cheaper to conduct business, whilst still retaining access to the huger user-bases of those platforms.

Chain Link (LINK) on other hand is a blockchain project focused on connecting smart contracts to real world data, events and payments.

LINKCHAIN (LNK) will probably be a top 50-100 cmc project and is well worth the investment in their ICO when it starts on 11th November this year.

nancbois

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

Completely different projects. LINKCHAIN (LNK) (soon to be in ICO), is a supply chain project for buyers and sellers of freelance services e.g. graphic design, web design, or copywriting for instance. It will work with/ on-top-of currently established platforms like LinkedIn (initially), and later on Facebook, Fiverr and Upwork too, but make it safer, easier and cheaper to conduct business, whilst still retaining access to the huger user-bases of those platforms.

Chain Link (LINK) on other hand is a blockchain project focused on connecting smart contracts to real world data, events and payments.

LINKCHAIN (LNK) will probably be a top 50-100 cmc project and is well worth the investment in their ICO when it starts on 11th November this year.

Thanks for helping with this, and the link for the whitepaper.  Much appreciate your support!
nancbois

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

Teamwork, Hardwork and experience are some of the keys for success. Despite all this.  Giving  us a test of what’s different from the usual freelancing sites we know, I'm willing to invest so to see the project come alive!

Thanks for your support!  Much appreciated
thot_thot_thot

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

Can't really believe that a project like this (using the blockchain to solve many of the issues around freelancing) hasn't come along sooner. Sweet idea though, I'm ready to buy in when the pre-ico starts in October.
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

Welcome to the competition… Monopoly has never been favourable to clients in any business.

It just awesome to have your favoured dish served from a different restaurant than your usual restaurant.

By tasting it, you’d know the difference. LinkChain is ready to serve her clients with a new dimension to freelancing, can’t wait to see what’s different from Upwork Monopoly

Even though Upwork provides some form of verification and escrow service, they charge a premium fee of 20%  to the freelancer to ensure a reduction in risk.This price is unwittingly high considering tax payments and other expenses. Also communication and collaboration between the buyers and freelancers are very restricted on their platform, I think in a bid to ensure that the 20% fee isn't circumvented. LinkChain provides security,verification and trust among other things, without the high payment fee.
troganhorseyo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

Thanks for helping with this, and the link for the whitepaper.  Much appreciate your support!

No problem Nancy, I give credit when credit's due. World class ICOs are far and few between these days.
thot_thot_thot

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

No problem Nancy, I give credit when credit's due. World class ICOs are far and few between these days.

I think you meant "few and far between" ; )
nancbois

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

ChainLink vs. LinkChain?

Can't really believe that a project like this (using the blockchain to solve many of the issues around freelancing) hasn't come along sooner. Sweet idea though, I'm ready to buy in when the pre-ico starts in October.

That's great!  Thanks for your support.  Have you registered yet on our whitelist?  It's open - just click on the link on the website
nancbois

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Absolutely!   Smiley
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

Even though Upwork provides some form of verification and escrow service, they charge a premium fee of 20%  to the freelancer to ensure a reduction in risk.This price is unwittingly high considering tax payments and other expenses. Also communication and collaboration between the buyers and freelancers are very restricted on their platform, I think in a bid to ensure that the 20% fee isn't circumvented. LinkChain provides security,verification and trust among other things, without the high payment fee.

Yes - and the irony is that the UpWork "walled garden" approach actually has an effect opposite what they intended - because it drives both buyers and suppliers to take the project offline and work outside of the UpWork environment!
99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

Ofcourse you're very right in your opinion. Having gone through the whitepaper, the team behind the Linkchain project makes it very clear that they are strictly out to solve real world problems existing in the freelancing industry and I solely agreed with their proposal. This project is exceptional
olumyd

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

Anyone here heard about the ETH giveaways on Linkchain telegram? 2ETHs were given earlier today (1pm est)  for such a simple question to two dudes. Men I missed out. Just for the thrills, hoping they do a competition worth up to 8eth.
ginger_biscuit2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:26:20 AM

Anyone here heard about the ETH giveaways on Linkchain telegram? 2ETHs were given earlier today (1pm est)  for such a simple question to two dudes. Men I missed out. Just for the thrills, hoping they do a competition worth up to 8eth.

Lol 8 ETH would be insane. I heard that this week they're doing another competition for 2 ETH instead, don't think details have been released yet but I'm just keeping daily tabs on their Telegram group its here: https://t.me/linkchain
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

Don't worry if you missed out Linkchain have another competition this week and rumour is that the amount will be even higher maybe 2 ETH this time. Keep eyes on their telegram and website.
only-one234

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

Check out this, LINKCHAIN were reviewed by SkillaKing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUfgrqqBugI&t=6s
nancbois

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

Lol 8 ETH would be insane. I heard that this week they're doing another competition for 2 ETH instead, don't think details have been released yet but I'm just keeping daily tabs on their Telegram group its here: https://t.me/linkchain

Yes, keep your eyes open for this contest, but also watch for another one during the week.   Wink

biggainz836

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

Yes, keep your eyes open for this contest, but also watch for another one during the week.   Wink

Two contests this week? Following your Telegram could become a nice little money maker haha
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Really great from Linkchain team though, i missed out. Do you know the specific time for the next one?
thot_thot_thot

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

WHITELIST IS NOW OPEN GUYS https://linkchain.supply/get-whitelisted-form-page/   
nancbois

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

Check out this, LINKCHAIN were reviewed by SkillaKing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUfgrqqBugI&t=6s

Yes, and be sure to mark your calendar for the upcoming AMA Oct 2 at 1 PM EST
99subsats

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

It would be nicer if the project has its own blockchain as it would be like Steem blockchain. And a community of freelancers having their portfolio curated and serving as a repository to scout for talents. I think Linkchain can handle this as I suppose it's a platform that can scale.

I think the more reason why Linkchain might not be considering its own blockchain is because the Enterprise level permissioned blockchain (Hyperledger Fabric) can serve the purpose it outght to presently and considering the fact that the project is solving real-life issues in freelance space but not blockchain related problems. Although, the platform is scalable, the need for Linkchain blockchain might arise in future who knows.
99subsats

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

We have platform like Upwork in the industry already providing the reduced risk between supplier and buyers in transaction. whereby, the funds are held in escrow until the project term is fufil. The supplier in return pay 20% transaction charges which is considered exorbitant. For Linkchain has proposed to reduced this to 5%. To me the margin between 20%-5% is still not reasonable. Was expecting the system will propose zero charges for transaction fee. Or am I the only one noticing this.
Jerryzack2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

We have platform like Upwork in the industry already providing the reduced risk between supplier and buyers in transaction. whereby, the funds are held in escrow until the project term is fufil. The supplier in return pay 20% transaction charges which is considered exorbitant. For Linkchain has proposed to reduced this to 5%. To me the margin between 20%-5% is still not reasonable. Was expecting the system will propose zero charges for transaction fee. Or am I the only one noticing this.
I think a zero transaction fee is a good idea but not practical. I'm yet to see any successful business operating a zero transaction fee. Business models have to be realistic and attainable, I believe Linkchain is in the right direction.
setmefreewithyourmind

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

This is completely unrealistic, since how are the business supposed to make a profit then to run the platform if it's 0% fees? Come on 5% is a massive reduction on the current 20% charged by almost all of their competitors.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

I think a zero transaction fee is a good idea but not practical. I'm yet to see any successful business operating a zero transaction fee. Business models have to be realistic and attainable, I believe Linkchain is in the right direction.
Thanks for noting this, and yes of course you are correct, there has to be a realistic business model in place in order for LINKCHAIN to operate and expand - but a 5% fee is a fair and reasonable cost, and 1/4 the cost of UpWork (for example)!
sutetrez

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. Are there people who aware of it? I also have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
aneocule

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. Are there people who aware of it? I also have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
Hi, sounds interesting, lets see.
aneocule

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

I googled it and found out website bitmart.com and just have received my first 20 BMX for registering there. There is also a possibility to win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends with your referral link. It really works.
sutetrez

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

I googled it and found out website bitmart.com and just have received my first 20 BMX for registering there. There is also a possibility to win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends with your referral link. It really works.
Thanks for prompt reply, I will PM you
cryptocryptocrypto3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

Big week coming up for LINKCHAIN....

Tomorrow, Tuesday October 2nd Conston (LINKCHAIN's CEO) is taking part in two interviews. The first one at 1pm EST is an AMA with SkrillaKing and the second is with Crypto Beadles at 3pm EST. Both on their YouTube channels. Tune it to both to find out why LINKCHAIN is generating so much interest at the moment, and why you should probably have yourself a bag. Don't wait to FOMO once it hits the exchanges, buy now in ICO.
nancbois

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

Big week coming up for LINKCHAIN....

Tomorrow, Tuesday October 2nd Conston (LINKCHAIN's CEO) is taking part in two interviews. The first one at 1pm EST is an AMA with SkrillaKing and the second is with Crypto Beadles at 3pm EST. Both on their YouTube channels. Tune it to both to find out why LINKCHAIN is generating so much interest at the moment, and why you should probably have yourself a bag. Don't wait to FOMO once it hits the exchanges, buy now in ICO.

Fasten your seatbelts, folks! 
nancbois

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

LinkChain (LNK) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Thanks for sharing that link and the info! Much appreciated.
nancbois

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

Have you whitelisted yet?  Presale starts soon!
dickyram88

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

From a personal standpoint, I see a lot of merit in a project like this. Accountability, transparancy and security when it comes to a job market (especially when you aren't meeting face to face) is something that is often lacking.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/linkchain   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
GoGone

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

I checked your ideas about LinkedIn and I totally agree with them. But will crypto and blockchain you use for your project be solving this in the future? What if LinkedIn gets the same idea and solves this internally? Then your project becomes obsolete, right?

█████████████████ ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████  ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍ ██████████████
███████████   ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★   Join  Whitelist    ★   █████████████████
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:57:02 AM

Linkchain has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for Linkchain and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2RPhwtT
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: