Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: if money didn't exist would you still chase the same dream?  (Read 143 times)
Osaaah (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

Often our dream exist because of money, others' opinion or eternal expectations. This takes us away from what will truly bring happiness and fulfillment. And so i wonder to ask, if money didn't exist would you still chase the same dream?
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

If money didn't exist trust me, i would have had enough rest from all my daily hassle by now. The truth is money is what drives our dream often. it is the essence of our actions in fulfillment of our dream. Frankly, if money doesn't exist, i am pretty sure something else will exist to inspire our action to achieve our dreams
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

if money did not exist would you still chase the same dream?
and that is Yes, because my dream is not only about money. Peoples hope to have a happy life, and by having a dream to have a lot of money, we can achieve it, but happiness cannot be buy with money. there is too much proof, and I have some hope that is not to be someone who will later fill the wallet with money. if my first hope does not materialize because "money didn't exist " then I will certainly have a second hope. And for me, there are still many hopes that are not just sitting contemplating at home because there is no money, then do nothing. Besides, from the beginning if the money didn't exist, the future plan is definitely not related to money right? Well, basically, not all things have to be about money even though money is important. It's useless to have lots of money if you live unhappy? Dream like a child  Cool Grin
hey, but story records, there are times when money isn't valid yet people still can live right? Grin Grin
Scoobers

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

I dream about freedom but in my case this means having money to be free. If money didn't exist my dream would be fulfilled and I wouldn't have to bust my nuts trying to earn a living which would give me more time to spend with family and doing what I want to do.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
geard

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

Yes, to achieve the goals that we want we don't always have to have money, but we must have intelligence in ourselves, for example, there are people who are poor but he can study at top and best universities, why he can? because he managed to get a free college scholarship, he got a scholarship because he was a smart person.
maytinhvinh95

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

I thinks yes. But it will be difficult, discouraging Sad
Lkcrypt

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

I would chase the same dream if I want that to achieve very much I would
Cryptojuni

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Well money help us to actualizes our dreams in life, without money they wouldn't be need working or struggling in life, we actually get stronger chasing our dreams because of money involve most people would have fill relax because all they needed is been provided.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: