Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whos future value will be OmiseGo or Lisk.  (Read 85 times)
RyhaniFoyej (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

At present the price of OmiseGo is $3.96 another the price of Lisk is $3.90. It almost the same price.
Do you know whose future value will go better?

Reply in your own opinion..!
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

I think OmiseGO will be much more promising and it has more prospects than that coin, in General, I can say that everything can be different,that the market will want and everything will be the opposite and can fly up 2 and can 2 these coins fly down, so there is not particularly difficult to predict
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

At present the price of OmiseGo is $3.96 another the price of Lisk is $3.90. It almost the same price.
Do you know whose future value will go better?
This is a stupid way to evaluate an asset. There are several differences between these two projects: total supplay, its functions, its roadmap, its yield.

We are not talking about two products. You should never invest like you are buying apples at a fair. Same price does not exist. If it were for this logic, buying NANO would be much better since it is costing less than half. But it is exactly the opposite.

Now, about the projects. OMG has a gorgeous roadmap. It is one of the projects with greater potential that is not a currency or platform. That is, it does not compete directly with BTC or ETH. You can live with these other giants. It has practical use in commerce and already has use cases. It has already hit almost $ 20 a few months before.

Lisk is already a platform. It has had its governance seriously compromised and needs radical changes. Compete with platforms that today are much better as ETH and Cardano ADA.

I would choose OMG.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

I have too many hopes on omiseGo and in my opinion it's has to much potential in near future and also has too much popularity in the market and there marketing is also good and strong team in my experience.
KeepupSlim

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

It's hard to say, both of those projects are great and solve real problems. We won't know until they start fully working. I think that will define the valu and demand towards both of them.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

OMG coin’s opening price was around 0.5 USD in mid-July 2017. By the middle of September 2017, its price had gone up to around 12 USD. In December 2017, prices of cryptocurrencies went up across the whole market. in december will be 21 $ i predict
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: