Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What next with the crypto market?  (Read 2603 times)
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

It looks we are stable again. Are we going to go up from here or back to bear market.... What are your thoughts?
And then as in a fairy tale, for the time being a hopeless dark forest with large corrections. Well, in the end, good will defeat evil and we will see a new heyday, only in time when this happens.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

I think everything will be fine with this, because at present, the prices of cryptocurrencies show good potential, but I think all this will certainly change over time and will strive only for the best.
It most definitely shows good potential but at the same time, the prices of most altcoins are being suppressed by bitcoin's movement.

For instance, a lot of the altcoins were trying to make some move recently and even breaking out with a good volume and then the boss came with a huge drawback and then we see the whole market going into another state of craziness in a short amount of time with the altcoins dropping back down quickly as well. It is just the complex nature of the market, and I guess it is something we might just have to get used to.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

It looks we are stable again. Are we going to go up from here or back to bear market.... What are your thoughts?
And then as in a fairy tale, for the time being a hopeless dark forest with large corrections. Well, in the end, good will defeat evil and we will see a new heyday, only in time when this happens.
if you look at the state of the crypto-currency market today, then it's very hard for me to believe that good wins evil. Just imagine what the losses are for users who made investments in late 2017.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

in the future the market will develop, the prices of altcoins  will go up! Yes, now the market is red, but it can not always be red. For this we expect growth
People will generally want to assume the outcome of the market like they can even know in the first place. It is a market and every market is unpredictable and the only person who can tell what is going to be next will definitely be someone who can see the future which from what I know, no one can. For now, we might not see very much movement in the market but in the long run, we will definitely see the possibility of good growth.

It most definitely shows good potential but at the same time, the prices of most altcoins are being suppressed by bitcoin's movement.
What you are saying is true for the current situation but there will be no chances for this trend to continue for another longer period hence market will bounce back. This is what we are all looking as the next thing in crypto market. Yes, a new ATH for BTC.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

I think everything will be fine with this, because at present, the prices of cryptocurrencies show good potential, but I think all this will certainly change over time and will strive only for the best.
Entropy is the phenomenon of moving from the perfection to imperfection but that is only true about the material things and since cryptocurrency has no physical form, it is free of the concept of entropy. So of course it will move towards perfection as the technology advances.

With the passage of time, the value and worth will appreciate more because of the increasing demand and limited number of coins so the future is all great. In addition to the existing coins, many other good technology might resurface as well.
austinsku

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

Almost all varieties of crypto currency are more or less stable in price, even if the market is in a state of decline for some time like we watching now. At least the currency from the TOP-10 - for sure.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:36:37 PM

It's a matter of sorrow that crypto market is going down very badly. Eth is now under $200 and maximum alts are low price at the moment. Crypto experts are saying it's a big crash for the crypto market. So we couldn't predict any specific prediction. So we should wait until the next. let's see what will happen in the next.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

It could go lower or it could go back up. The trend is still downwards though, and only time will tell how low it will go. There should be some resistance around $190b whole market cap, with a sharp uptick, but the way it's going I'm expecting us to drop straight through it.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

It could go lower or it could go back up. The trend is still downwards though, and only time will tell how low it will go. There should be some resistance around $190b whole market cap, with a sharp uptick, but the way it's going I'm expecting us to drop straight through it.
despite the positive trend in the growth of the popularity of crypto currency in the society and the increase in the number of users, and consequently the number of investments, there is something incredible on the crypto-currency market. Why, contrary to the positive, is the market in a bad state?
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

I think that with the crypto market everything will be fine. Now there is a correction of the market, besides it is a young and unstable market. Crypto industry is a new stage in the development of the digital economy.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

I'm losing faith in crypto. Seems like the whole sphere is not focusing on how it can be useful, but to "be crypto" and to live within its own world.
Without real usage other than being a speculative investment and launering money, its deemed to fall.
Tomak (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Can we have a Bitcoin 4-5k finally please? Why this shit market is doing this to us i dont get it.....now BTC is going to fuck with us again around 6k for the 5th time already. Decide whether you go up or down finally God damn it! I hope many people will cash out to fiat now and make this BTC crash hard! I am waiting on fiat now for sell off. It will be a woderful end of the year:-[

Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Probably will continue to develop and move in a better way or bad, not for us to decide, I think things will get better, but things will get better only with time, when a certain point.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

What will happen next in the world where cryptocurrencies rule? I do not even know what to assume, probably everything will be the same, but better in quality and in terms of the economy in the country.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

Can crypto be stable? sorry I don't think so, because crypto can't stay, crypto always swings or changes every hour or even minute / second, we can only hope all coins rise because who knows whether it will happen down or up everyone just guesses or predicts the problem crypto.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

As like our earlier prediction for past months, wish to have a good come back. Expect crypto currencies value grow up slowly by end of this month. Just look at 2017's growth. The peak began in September and went on slowly striking up its own record. Besides everyone's expectation crypto currencies value remained to the bottom from the beginning of 2018. So lets hope for a good growth on 4th quarter which should atleast yield a good return to all those hold the coins.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

I have no idea what would really happen because this is cryptocurrency. Nothing for sure in it. It can be good or it could be extremely bad. We can only enjoy the move of the market whether it is bearish or bullish market.
Many people every day try unsuccessfully to try to predict what is going to do the market, sometimes the best thing to do is to simply accept the unpredictable nature of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general and just accept it, I know that for some people this is something that they do not like but this attitude will save you a lot of frustration with the market and that can only be a good thing.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

I have no idea what would really happen because this is cryptocurrency. Nothing for sure in it. It can be good or it could be extremely bad. We can only enjoy the move of the market whether it is bearish or bullish market.
Many people every day try unsuccessfully to try to predict what is going to do the market, sometimes the best thing to do is to simply accept the unpredictable nature of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general and just accept it, I know that for some people this is something that they do not like but this attitude will save you a lot of frustration with the market and that can only be a good thing.

some people frustrated to see the market is not increasing higher until now and they only waiting for the time to comes. this is what happens in the cryptocurrency and many people still hope to see the market can recover to the high price again soon. although we can make a prediction about when exactly the market will rise again but we still don't know the truth and only wait for more. I am sure that all of us still want to wait for the price to increase again and all of us still hold tight the coins because we want to make a profit again.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

It is difficult to predict the market at the moment, many are holding their coins more and in the hope of having better value the following month. Market movements are still common and there has been no surge that can provide more benefits. Coin holders are still confused with the current situation, and still, wait and be patient so that they have good fortune.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

In recent days, I have noticed a trend of rising prices for altcoins on binance. I hope this is a prerequisite for the growth of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: