Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about AR and VR changing the professional industry?  (Read 120 times)
Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

Augmented reality and virtual reality are slowly changing the professional industry. More and more enterprises are now using both technology to make their jobs easier and faster. For example, there are airplane makers now that use Google Glass 2.0 in manufacturing their products, as well as big corporations such as GE. The medical industry are also now starting to use AR and VR in surgical procedures and training and as a tool for treatment even. Do you think AR, VR and MR will revolutionize the professional industry or will it eventually die down?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:38:34 AM

The professional industry? Oh, you mean the "professional" industry. I see your meaning now. Wink I wouldn't worry about it. The "professional" industry is always quick to adapt to changing technology. They're better at it than any other industry, in fact. Personally, I'm looking forward to this particular revolution. Grin

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Askend

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

Seeing the rapid development of VR, it looks like VR will go further than games and entertainment. The following is a prediction of how VR will affect many things in the future.

In the education industry :

Imagine if school children could see what human life was like in ancient times, or see how extinct animals interacted with each other. Then, students can see the respiratory process from the inside by "entering" into the human body.

These things can be possible with VR. A school in Ireland has tested this by inviting students to experiment using VR to create their own virtual world after seeing the historical sites they visit.

With VR, lessons can be packaged more interestingly. Teachers can also take their students to places that are not possible to visit in the real world so that lessons are easier to understand.

Impulseboy (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

Seeing the rapid development of VR, it looks like VR will go further than games and entertainment. The following is a prediction of how VR will affect many things in the future.

In the education industry :

Imagine if school children could see what human life was like in ancient times, or see how extinct animals interacted with each other. Then, students can see the respiratory process from the inside by "entering" into the human body.

These things can be possible with VR. A school in Ireland has tested this by inviting students to experiment using VR to create their own virtual world after seeing the historical sites they visit.

With VR, lessons can be packaged more interestingly. Teachers can also take their students to places that are not possible to visit in the real world so that lessons are easier to understand.

I agree. Schools and universities will definitely benefit from using virtual reality and augmented reality in classes. I am glad to hear actual schools are now incorporating the use of VR and AR as part of the students' learning process. I think it will help the students to learn faster and better, and teachers can explain the lessons more accurately, don't you think?
dacson213

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

strongly agree. they two are good to experience ,they aren't perfect thought.
Impulseboy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

strongly agree. they two are good to experience ,they aren't perfect thought.

I agree. AR and VR still has a long way to go but I also believe that with some improvements, these two can revolutionize the enterprise. How do you supposed it will be used by other companies?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: