Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Education and work, how to combine?  (Read 307 times)
AskMeOff (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:44:44 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 08:19:01 PM by AskMeOff

How best to combine the daily form of education and work? And do it so that both of them doing well?
dn3

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

How best to combine the daily form of education and work? And do it so that both of them doing well?

Good question! And it is really possible, all of us have passed through this. You need kindly to plan your day for combining all your activities. Try to make notes, it really helps
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

I found this piece online that would really help.

Top 10 Tips for Balancing Work and School https://www.monster.ca/career-advice/article/top-10-tips-for-balancing-work-and-school-canada#
_Crystalika_

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:08:55 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 06:06:10 PM by _Crystalika_

I prefer to finish my studies, and only then go to the work, I have to finish my studies with dignity and not think about work Smiley Kiss
Cinamon

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

Quite difficult, on average, each person only focuses on one thing except for apprentices, apprenticeship is a job as well as an educational process.
AskMeOff (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

I prefer to finish my studies, and only then go to the work, I have to finish my studies with dignity and not think about work Smiley Kiss
I agree with you, I also prefer this option. Because if you try to do 2 things simultaneously, both do not work very well.
Phomology

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

I don't believe in the outdated education system in the first place. Street smarts beat book smarts.
jeanetteLine

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

The best way to combine those two is a good time management. If your daily routine will be putting down your all tasks on every day + schedules, it will be easier for you to have a control under your own time and duties. Go and buy a calendar and start to make day by day checklists. In this way, you don't miss a trick education and work.
Nanoverso

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

A good approach to generate a cooperative effect with good results is keeping both of the areas direct related.
LeockeR

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

i have the same question, sometimes i feel like im wasting my time studying,
and i could be making money, but I know that I should focus on my education too
Instely

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:00:44 AM

It's quite difficult, but it's possible. First you need to be sure you really have enough interest in both things, because that interest will be the fuel you'll need in order to reach the level of productivity needed to keep doing both things well. Other than that is pure hard work, it requires tons of effort to keep both things balanced. I've done it with a big handicap: living at a third-world country which's economy is totally broken. All that saved me was that I was really inspired by the things I was doing.

Join the Blockchain Revolution with Chainzilla! -  https://discordapp.com/invite/rhkgTrv
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:20:33 AM

I use the tip that you abosulutely shouldn`t do 2 things at the same time since its making you worse at both. Decide whats more important to you right now and try to spend more of your time doing that.
Anuoye3434

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:17:30 AM

Education and work, how to combine them together it's really hard but it's also easy for a determined person education nowadays are very easy for you to have your education you can go for part time courses or online courses. I think that's will be better and you will have your certificate.
rachelstar

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

This is so challenging situation it demands both physical and mental aspect. I know some people doing these both studying while working it needs really a strong determination and self discipline. Salute to those people surviving and doing well on this kind of situation they are the tough people on this world.
voron83-05

Activity: 434

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

I went through this path, although the result disappointed me a little, it took so much time to study, and the diploma did not come in handy!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
Finla

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

I tried balancing Education and work but failed miserably. I do not recommend it if your course is demanding.
Indominus123

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

Usually, when doing 2 things, one does not get well. I've been through such moments, I've done college and worked, but I mean, I've always been out there sometime, especially when I went to college, I was really tired.
walkerkev

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Lose the education and keep the money.  Unless your studying to be something very specialized  education is mostly a waste of money and if your going into debt for education STOP.  Your basically enslaving yourself so you can get a piece of paper that allows you to work your entire life to pay it off.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

Focus and time management.
Marsel12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:38:21 AM

It is necessary to find a part-time job, which is connected with what you are teaching. This will help to gain and apply knowledge in practice! And it will be much more interesting.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: