Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway  (Read 22121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
givinggirl

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

How many devs are for this project?

Gigacash development is handled by experienced team. Not one dev that may run away with fund after presale. I like it this way, multiple dev team and so project won't pause on way side because of dev illness or something.
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

Gigacash development is handled by experienced team. Not one dev that may run away with fund after presale. I like it this way, multiple dev team and so project won't pause on way side because of dev illness or something.

Nice! I didn't notice that. I think that should be an additional advantage for their project. Success to the team.
givinggirl

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

Nice! I didn't notice that. I think that should be an additional advantage for their project. Success to the team.

Sure. That's a bonus for this project. When it succeeds, early investors will benefit more.
Crypto_Captain

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

Sure. That's a bonus for this project. When it succeeds, early investors will benefit more.
Yes nice I can see a lot's of sfaff on discord for this project
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Yes nice I can see a lot's of sfaff on discord for this project

Many team members all taking care of different tasks all to the success of this project. Nice job.
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

Important update from the team:

"@everyone The team had a meeting today after talking with our advisors, we have decided to restart the blockchain, the new chain will have a few changes described below:

Premine from 4 mil down to 2.5 mil
The price and amount of nodes for sale was previously adjusted. By reducing the premine rather than burning the excess coins we can avoid any confusion.

Low reward maintenance period extended to block 40k
This will give us more time to prepare partnerships and marketing, while allowing the presale to be completed before the block rewards increase.

Block reward before block 40k from 150/20 GCASH down to 5 GCASH
The block rewards during the maintenance period have been reduced to ensure a fair launch."

We will announce the launch of the new wallet when it is released as it will be a mandatory update.
If you have any questions please let us know!

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

"@everyone The team had a meeting today after talking with our advisors, we have decided to restart the blockchain, the new chain will have a few changes described below:

The price and amount of nodes for sale was previously adjusted. By reducing the premine rather than burning the excess coins we can avoid any confusion.

This will give us more time to prepare partnerships and marketing, while allowing the presale to be completed before the block rewards increase.

The block rewards during the maintenance period have been reduced to ensure a fair launch."

We will announce the launch of the new wallet when it is released as it will be a mandatory update.

Really good news. Now it will attract even more investors.
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:48:23 AM

many of the advantages offered by this project may be the attraction for investors to join this project and more and more are supporting this project later.

Crypto_Professor

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

many of the advantages offered by this project may be the attraction for investors to join this project and more and more are supporting this project later.

More investors will come and the value will be high because it is low in supply and investors won't want to dump.
Crypto_Captain

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

More investors will come and the value will be high because it is low in supply and investors won't want to dump.
Yes I think this coin value will be $10 minimum after their first exchange
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:32:29 AM

Yes I think this coin value will be $10 minimum after their first exchange

$10 minimum is achieveable. That's if the team work on better marketing. Let's wait till after presale to speculate what happens next.
Rohan107

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

Yes project is very strong I have decided to hold this coin for long term
valivarthi

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

What about the people who are already holding few coins in their wallet and can they still continue staking their coins - @desmonddesk if anyone have queries whom to contact on discord please provide place of contact so it will be useful for everyone
Crypto_Captain

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

very nice coin so far in my opinion👌
Rohan107

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Great opportunity let's join and do this task
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

very nice coin so far in my opinion👌

The development team are working. Let's hope for the best and the success of this project.
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

What about the people who are already holding few coins in their wallet and can they still continue staking their coins - @desmonddesk if anyone have queries whom to contact on discord please provide place of contact so it will be useful for everyone

All queries for clarification about wallet and other enquiries about this project can be easily answered on the discord where you can find the Dev. team.
https://discord.gg/KPCHsRm ask in general or help channel.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
shestakoff

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

Hey.Who thinks cryptocurrency will go? Huh
Crypto_Captain

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

Hey.Who thinks cryptocurrency will go? Huh
Sorry I didn't understand bro what you mean?
shestakoff

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Like bitcoin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: