Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway  (Read 22121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
givinggirl

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/AUB8oXK.jpg

The first GigaCash merchandise has arrived! You can now get a GigaCash T-shirt directly from amazon for Men, Woman and Children
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H16LQVB

Wow! This are so beautiful. I like this project for all it represent. I am seriously expecting the presale to happen like now.
GigaCash
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

Only 10 days left until preale
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

More partnership announcement to be made. This is to ensure that after presale, all investors will have efficient environment to enjoy their investment and gain ROI.
I am waiting for presale date. All presale activities will happen on that one day and it will be hot!.
First ten to buy get extra bonus.

Theres no need to bring this stuff up. I know that u dont collaborate with anybody, its pointless to think that ur lies about consummations with imagined businesses will remain undebunked. Better reveal the part of ur personal information, get vetted so as to create the effect of self-importance but dont be shy when people start asking how u managed to make ur way to this level.

Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

Tomorrow another partnership announcement.
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

Tomorrow another partnership announcement.

Announcement will be very soon  Smiley
dendcednis

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.

Dont thing that comment has anything to do with the thread in any way
Pacific10

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

Don't you see EOS thread to post this? I still prefer GIGACASH and other POS coin to EOS. I like proof of stake.
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

==FROM GIGACASH TEAM==
We're happy to announce our latest partner Stake United, which is one of the most well known Staking and Masternode services.

Stake united are one of the biggest staking pools in crypto at this time and we will be listed on their platform so make sure to check them out.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

==FROM GIGACASH TEAM==
We're happy to announce our latest partner Stake United, which is one of the most well known Staking and Masternode services.

Stake united are one of the biggest staking pools in crypto at this time and we will be listed on their platform so make sure to check them out.

More partnerships to come
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

Only 8 more days until the presale starts
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Only 7 days more until the presale and a few more announcements coming soon
MarvinSa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that is all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

New partnership announcement today
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

Latest partnership has been announced on twitter https://twitter.com/GigaCash/status/1038414368931831808
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

== FROM GIGACASH TEAM==

We're happy to announce we have partnered with a south korean shared masternode service called WithNode

To join their shared node service it is very simple all you need to do is the following:
- Find your coin to invest and click 'Reserve'
- Enter your Email and a password (Making accounts, only for first time user)
- Choose number of seats for reservation and deposit
- Reinvesting your coins will Roll your weekly payouts into new node (The REINVEST option can be disabled by contacting them)

Information on their service:
- 1 seat = 5% of MN
- No setup fee
- 10% Service fee
- Weekly payout(Sunday) or reinvest available

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Pacific10

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

== FROM GIGACASH TEAM==

We're happy to announce we have partnered with a south korean shared masternode service called WithNode

To join their shared node service it is very simple all you need to do is the following:
- Find your coin to invest and click 'Reserve'
- Enter your Email and a password (Making accounts, only for first time user)
- Choose number of seats for reservation and deposit
- Reinvesting your coins will Roll your weekly payouts into new node (The REINVEST option can be disabled by contacting them)

Information on their service:
- 1 seat = 5% of MN
- No setup fee
- 10% Service fee
- Weekly payout(Sunday) or reinvest available

I like withnode. Once you send in your coin, it is automated and starts staking. I like what GIGACASH is doing. More partnership soon.
Mike_Thuss

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!

You can make profit from holding the coin by staking it or putting it into a masternode. You can also earn rewards using other services so you dont need to hold the coins your self to earn rewards.
JefferyDes

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

The project is interesting and I think this is a good idea for the investors. but many plans are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: