Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway  (Read 22121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GigaCash
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

Only 5 days until the presale begins make sure to keep an eye out
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gary_Po

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

Good day Team! I am not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this project blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

There is currently a airdrop running on discord so make sure to take part as it ends in 24 hours.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/SaSHrZ5
Channel #airdrops
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

We are half way to milestone 2 on the twitter airdrop so make sure to join discord and take part to win some GigaCash
Roserneuprith

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

Hello, fellows.
An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

Hello, fellows.
An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?

No coin can ensure anything, such as for example no one can ensure bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency in 5 years time. The difference is we can work hard to achieve the best possible results partnering with great partner's, getting good exposure and marketing well. Every project start small and has to grow so there wont be instantly results as we will start small and grow. The Integrated Payment System is different from anything else ever done as of yet. It will allow merchants, service and more to accept any type of cryptocurrency (fiat planned to be integrated in the future) or choose what cryptos they want to accept from a list, they can then choose to automatically exchange the crypto to another crypto or fiat as soon as they receive it and there is a lot more Smiley
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

DAILY AIRDROP CRAZE

Every day until the presale we will be doing an airdrop, if more people take part in the airdrop than the previous day we will do a bonus airdrop that day!

So make sure you keep your eyes open as we will be starting from tomorrow!

https://discord.gg/SaSHrZ5
KaasaLia

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

Hey team!
Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it is the easiest and safe method ever.
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

Hey team!
Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it is the easiest and safe method ever.

I dont think this comment is related to anything in the GigaCash topic
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

Airdrop is live on Discord make sure to join https://discord.gg/SaSHrZ5
Alex.Newman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

Hello
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the idea? Send me the link pleeeease
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

Hello
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the idea? Send me the link pleeeease

Hello,
You can find all information about the coin on the main page and also on our whitepaper and website
Tieluabrockrabh

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?

The sale will be done via discord and the 1st 10 to buy 6 masternodes will get 1 free. There is also 10% bonus on the first 70 to be sold.
We will be creating multiple partnerships with merchants we will be focusing those that currently use crypto as a payment method and partner with them to integrate our system. After this we will be looking to partner with new companies which currently dont accept crypto.
emctwo

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

I keep seeing posts about how good the Dev team is...but WHO is the dev team?
Schenonspoutan

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

The technology plan can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the plan can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
GigaCash
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

StakingLabs starting a coin carnival tomorrow where you can win coins for free and GigaCash will be one of those coins. So make sure to take part and win coins
nineta

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:46:07 PM

Hello, devs.
Very nice idea. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
wottlesflywheel

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:58:04 AM

I saw the project plan is built very specifically, minimizing the risks. It seems GigaCash are interested very much. This potential project in the future.
emctwo

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:49:27 AM

Gigacash-

Is there a list of developers that are contributing to the project.  I went through the website, BCT and the white paper and found nothing on the qualifications of the developers or previous projects worked on.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: