Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 05:54:18 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin loan  (Read 109 times)
aslanchex

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

Hi guys. I want to ask you to give me a bitcoin loan. I will return within 12 months. I want to realize my old dream. I am an honest man and will not cheat. Write to me in the telegram t.me/bahcoin . I will be glad to meet and agree.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
LeGaulois
Copper Member

Activity: 826
Merit: 857

Bitcoin Ninja Unregulated Banker Unbanking Folks

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

It's like going to a random bank for the first time to say:
Hello! You don't know me and I don't know you, I have no history, no background, nothing. I just to want to borrow money. Don't worry I will come back in 12 months, trust me

aslanchex

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

I will provide all the necessary documents. I work full time. I just need money now.
bob123

Activity: 686
Merit: 568

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

The proper way would be to first move (bottom left of this thread -> 'move topic') this thread into the Lending sub (Economy -> Marketplace -> Lending).

Then read the guidlines and edit your post accordingly. Provide an appropriate collateral and wait for offers.

kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1013

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

Hi guys. I want to ask you to give me a bitcoin loan. I will return within 12 months. I want to realize my old dream. I am an honest man and will not cheat. Write to me in the telegram t.me/bahcoin . I will be glad to meet and agree.
What a joke, if you are providing documents that are satisfactory go get a loan from a local credit union. Asking random people to try and verify your stories and documents to give you money with no recourse is a joke.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Renal

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

If you need bitcoin or my money is ready to help you, because life must help each other and this is often done, hopefully with my help you are very happy and can make you happy with your family.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1013

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

If you need bitcoin or my money is ready to help you, because life must help each other and this is often done, hopefully with my help you are very happy and can make you happy with your family.
Is this post just a scam post to try and advertise your site? Is the OP an alt account of yours?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender