Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:42:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where To Invest 750$  (Read 190 times)
CryptoSkBoss (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

Hi guys i have 750$ in my pocket right now and i want to invest that in crypto so can you guys suggest me where can i invest those. It will be really helpful for me as I'm newbie in Crypto field.
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

Before invest in any coin make sure you did proper research.. If you had thousands of dollar i will definitely recommend to buy Ethereum.. Right now you can invest in Pkt , ppt , veri, aion and pkg .. They have good potential in future..
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

In my opinion, ETH and EOS are best investments. Go for 1 ETH and remain for EOS. Also, some ETH can trade with some ICO coins. If you don't want to go for ICO then some put in BTC and XLM around 200$.  Smiley
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Hi guys i have 750$ in my pocket right now and i want to invest that in crypto so can you guys suggest me where can i invest those. It will be really helpful for me as I'm newbie in Crypto field.
It is at the moment will not invest, but just sit and watch the market. Gain experience and learn how to invest, trade and everything that can help you multiply your $ 750
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

You didn't say anything about your plan: is it a short term or long term investment? If you want to buy some coins and forget about them at least a couple of years, my advice is to buy bitcoin and hold. Best investment you can ever make.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

This is a good time for investments as the market is in a 3-6 months low for the majority of coins.

If you ask me, I would go for IOST, IOTA, ETC, ETH, XVG. There are a lot of good opportunities right now and these are traded very cheap right now.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

I would like to suggest you check waves, stratis, and XRP. But everything in the top 50 is pretty dope and they know what they're doing. You can check coins at lower prices especially in this season where the market is really low.

Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

Not sure this is the best time to invest a noob. But it's actually a time you can learn and master some market trends. If you much put your money in a coin, buy some BTC and hodl

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

There are many excellent coins in the market and at this time they are at their low levels. I think you can invest in Ripple, Neo,XVG and Eth .these are are the best and after few time you can get excellent profit from them.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

Don't ask people to be honest, they will recommend you the coin that they're holding right now no matter the coin is good or bad, I also will recommend you the coin that I'm holding right now. It's better for you to make your own research just open the marketcap and make a research one by one, learn their platform join the community, make an analyze, if you believe the project has a good future then you can go for it, investing money without knowledge it's kind of gambling.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

If you are a beginner, I recommend starting with the purchase of Bitcoin. It is now quite cheap, although it can drop even more. Nevertheless, if this happens, the other coins will fall even more. Thus, investment in Bitcoin is the safest in the market for crypto currency. After you feel yourself confident and understand the projects that exist on the market, start buying coins you like. The fall and stagnation of the market is an excellent opportunity to collect good tokens at low prices!

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

unless you are an experienced trader i would advise NOT investing in any altcoins under any circumstances because the risk of losing money in this market if you don't have experience is pretty high. and if you have experience then it is best to first invest in bitcoin and familiarizing yourself with that. after all everyone knows that bitcoin has the biggest potential and so far it has been giving the biggest returns.
then you can start trading altcoins if you feel confident and experienced enough.

--looking for signature--
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

Do you mean what exchange or crypto to invest in? If you mean the first, search out exchanges through this link, https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ to get the best of them. But if you seek coins to invest in, I suggest you search for coins in the first 100 on that list and which are within $1 and below. Just split your capital into five and go for five in the list.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

You can invest in OAX, it is decentralized exchange project and using latest developments in the blockchain industry., very undervalued now.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

What I would recommend is invest the entire amount in Ethereum. Ethereum has the best use case of any coin and is currently trading at a very low price. While you are holding your Ethereum you can start educating yourself about ICO's. Then as you see ICO's that are really good opportunities you can purchase a small position using your Ethereum. You can learn about ICO's on this forum or if you have some time a good way to learn more about the ICO process and get yourself tokens without spending money is do a few bounties.

emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

I think its better to invest your 750$ in ethereum because ethereum is big chances to pump and ethereum is one of the best of the longterm coin.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

Better choice is Ethereum classic (ETC). My next target is Ethereum classic. Maybe next ETC will boom than others altcoin. Also can try Pundi X, It has a big chance to grow price.
Milkymann

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

Now i advise you buy etherium and 2-3 altcoins. For example EOS and Cardano tokens
opentalkbitcoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

I think it's better invest to top 10 cryptocurrency from coinmarketcap. The other way is invest to bitcoin and ethereum only because it's safer.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

check this mate and pick some coin that has a green flag  >Here< but i suggest to don't invest in one coin which i prefer you to invest 2-3 different coin to assure you can obtain profits on it and you can dump some as well incase of emergency . And Lasly don't forget to make a technical analysis before buying a coin to ensured that there is a good return after.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: