Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:14:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]💰⭐ICOForums.net | Activity Contest | Up to 10 ETH / 1000 Posts⭐💰  (Read 352 times)
iamsediii (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:16:32 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 10:55:39 PM by iamsediii

Introduction

ICOForums.net is a Cryptocurrency Forum and about ICO Discussion.

The Purpose of this Forum is to help Build and Unite Passionate Cryptocurrency Investors in a friendly and supportive environment.

This rapidly growing Forum has Great Information, but it also caters to veteran Cryptocurrency Investors who have an Advanced understanding of the Crypto Space.

New Enthusiastic Members to Discuss Cryptocurrency various topics ranging from Altcoins, Bitcoin, the Cryptocurrency Industry, and much more.

This contest goal is to become a forum on crypto-currencies number 1.

Rewards:
10+ Posts/Comments Created in any Category = 0.04 ETH
100+ Posts/Comments Created in any Category = 1 ETH
1000+ Posts/Comments Created in any Category = 10 ETH
and more. It will update soon.

Important Rules:

1. Do not spam
2. Only qualitative and informative comments
3. Creating a post is most important than writing a comment. Accounts that have more comments than quality posts will not be paid.
4. Do not copy posts from other sites and forums you will not paid automatically
5. The minimum number of characters is 150 Characters.
6. Multiple Account not be paid automatically.
7. Follow all rules to be paid.

The purpose of the competition is to increase the number of topics on the forum.

Note: Create only interesting topics. If you feel that the topic does not collect a lot of comments, then do not publish it. Create more topics, comment less.

Minimum to Withdraw the Reward = +100Post/Comment.

If you have reached a minimum of 10 posts or more, then leave a message in the comments with the address to receive the payment. Do not duplicate the message!

Visit our website for more information: https://icoforums.net/topic/3/contest-activity-contest
Pali

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

Hey there;

Is the owner of this forum so rich that he can offer to pay 10 eth for 1k+ posts to several people?

I thought it was 5 eth for 1k posts, now it is 10th? That's 2575.41 euros.

I think everyone would feel better if the owner can show he has the funds to afford all this and can pay such amounts. Let him sign a message with an eth address holding a sizeable amount of eth.

Then again will he pay or maybe he will for one guy and stop after? He's anonymous and can exist scam whenever he wants too if he finds the expenses to stack up too much.

It is also not sustainable to pay such ridiculous amounts.

Even if he spents a million in eth it will not happen.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
icoforums

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

Hey there;

Is the owner of this forum so rich that he can offer to pay 10 eth for 1k+ posts to several people?

I thought it was 5 eth for 1k posts, now it is 10th? That's 2575.41 euros.

I think everyone would feel better if the owner can show he has the funds to afford all this and can pay such amounts. Let him sign a message with an eth address holding a sizeable amount of eth.

Then again will he pay or maybe he will for one guy and stop after? He's anonymous and can exist scam whenever he wants too if he finds the expenses to stack up too much.

It is also not sustainable to pay such ridiculous amounts.

Thanks for the constructive answer. Yes. My goal is to be in the top ten forums.

My address: https://etherscan.io/address/0xccef9a7517feb4ed97491609e20950a26af7b9ed
The verification result is now publicly accessible at https://etherscan.io/verifySig/1314

I'm willing to pay for quality content. I invite you to join the contest
kren27

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

I can vouch for this one, since I'm also a member and got paid twice for posting,

the 0.02 eth and 0.50 eth
Then around 0.20ish eth for posting ICO reviews and creating a post on a certain forum about this website.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x08abde20b9cdfb22c345f4108ce424430fe8dbc3
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

Im JOIN!
Prometheu$

Activity: 550
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

It will be, it is possible. But this requires competent action. Moscow, too, was not immediately built))
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: