Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅  (Read 70413 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

the rule says if you choose the Safety Draw you will pay a small commission fee, like 7% of 1000 XRP,  equals 70 XRP, that percentage is a bit high!
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

i Will like to commend your team for coming up with this concept.I however have a question: Giving the fact that alot of people will actually want to patronize this service,don't you think it can in the long run cause abnormal price hikes?

Thank you very much for this comment

what do you mean under a price hikes? about the course? or the price per transaction?

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum - Ethlus.io
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

the rule says if you choose the Safety Draw you will pay a small commission fee, like 7% of 1000 XRP,  equals 70 XRP, that percentage is a bit high!

If you can make from 300 XRP - 1000 XRP (300% +++) and pay commission fee 70xrp (7%) is it a big high?
we think not  Smiley

Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

Wow, 3 times more expensive than current market price seems unbelievable!
How do you guarantee this price?

Via drawing!

Please read Announcement

Simple example

You have 1 ETH ✅
You create a draw ✅
Set your goal to 3 ETH ✅

People start investing money in your draw (e.g. 100 Participants invest 0,03 ETH each)
When the 3 ETH are finally collected, the win (1 ETH) will go to ONE of the participants (an algorithm will choose the winner)
You get 3 ETH (minus our commission)

This means you can do x2-x3 from your crypto asset if you set the right drawing!
And you can also participate in other auctions on https://Ethlus.io to try your luck, maybe you will crypto yourself?

As far as I understood,  there are 2 winners, one of them is selected among bettors and another one is that guy launching draw?
Do you receive comission?

yes, one winner is who launching the draw
second winner selected by smart contract from participants of the draw

commission fee when draw is end 7% or 10% from summary amount collected (depends which draw type was chosen  - please check ann post)

-------------------------------------

As you can see:

Value: 0.093 ETH (~25.57$) - This is auction amount user want to draw
Goal: 0.32508 ETH (~89.39$) - This is how much user want to get from his draw - from 0.093 ETH(27.57$) he want get 0.32508 ETH (89.39$~) Its mean user want to earn ~220% from his ETH.
Collected: 0.004 / 1.23% ETH (~1.1$) - amount collected for now

https://ethlus.io/auctions/109/

When auction ends (0.32508eth) will be reached, smart contract selects one winner from the participants
and will send him 0.093 ETH (~25.57$)!!!

the user who created auction 29 will receive their Goal: 0.32508 ETH (~89.39$)
everything is very simple if you give it 5 minutes of attention
This is a unique project, it has no analogues. try to understand
Don't you think that much more people will be launching draw compared with other participants? Because as a launcher you will be rewarded anyway and being a participant,there are chances to lose money

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

Via drawing!

Please read Announcement

Simple example

You have 1 ETH ✅
You create a draw ✅
Set your goal to 3 ETH ✅

People start investing money in your draw (e.g. 100 Participants invest 0,03 ETH each)
When the 3 ETH are finally collected, the win (1 ETH) will go to ONE of the participants (an algorithm will choose the winner)

This means you can do x2-x3 from your crypto asset if you set the right drawing!
And you can also participate in other auctions on https://Ethlus.io to try your luck, maybe you will crypto yourself?

As far as I understood,  there are 2 winners, one of them is selected among bettors and another one is that guy launching draw?

commission fee when draw is end 7% or 10% from summary amount collected (depends which draw type was chosen  - please check ann post)

As you can see:

Goal: 0.32508 ETH (~89.39$) - This is how much user want to get from his draw - from 0.093 ETH(27.57$) he want get 0.32508 ETH (89.39$~) Its mean user want to earn ~220% from his ETH.

When auction ends (0.32508eth) will be reached, smart contract selects one winner from the participants

Don't you think that much more people will be launching draw compared with other participants? Because as a launcher you will be rewarded anyway and being a participant,there are chances to lose money

Yes, but look from another part
Millions of people around the world participate in lotteries, wins only 1

we think people will participate and create draws

in the future we will limit the minimum amount of the drawing to say 0.5 ether, but not now
this is resolve your question

many people can risk 1-3$ dollars, with a chance to win 500$
than people who will create the draw from $ 150, for example

drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

the rule says if you choose the Safety Draw you will pay a small commission fee, like 7% of 1000 XRP,  equals 70 XRP, that percentage is a bit high!

If you can make from 300 XRP - 1000 XRP (300% +++) and pay commission fee 70xrp (7%) is it a big high?
we think not  Smiley

Really, it is ok comission. by the way, are there any cases of your lottery? Have you launched draw and where I can read comments ?
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

Via drawing!

Please read Announcement

Simple example

You have 1 ETH ✅
You create a draw ✅
Set your goal to 3 ETH ✅

As you can see:

in the future we will limit the minimum amount of the drawing to say 0.5 ether, but not now

What if I create a draw and nobody will participate in it? Will I be compensated? is there a time limit on draw?

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

Via drawing!

Please read Announcement

Simple example

You have 1 ETH ✅
You create a draw ✅
Set your goal to 3 ETH ✅

As far as I understood,  there are 2 winners, one of them is selected among bettors and another one is that guy launching draw?

commission fee when draw is end 7% or 10% from summary amount collected (depends which draw type was chosen  - please check ann post)

As you can see:

What if I create a draw and nobody will participate in it? Will I be compensated? is there a time limit on draw?

You set the draw duration in days between 7-21 day when you create draw

If nobody will not participate - you get your funds back automatic

m1xmee

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

i Will like to commend your team for coming up with this concept.I however have a question: Giving the fact that alot of people will actually want to patronize this service,don't you think it can in the long run cause abnormal price hikes?
The concept is really cool, but here time will show how everything will develop further and on the right way the team
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

The concept is really cool, but here time will show how everything will develop further and on the right way the team
i am agree, we should see some development on this project. In general idea is unique, I've never seen something like this,it is not just faucet, but something more
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

i am agree, we should see some development on this project. In general idea is unique, I've never seen something like this,it is not just faucet, but something more
The main thing is that this all works correctly and in the future everything was fine, there were a lot of clients on the platform
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

Via drawing!

Please read Announcement

Simple example

You have 1 ETH ✅
You create a draw ✅
Set your goal to 3 ETH ✅

As far as I understood,  there are 2 winners, one of them is selected among bettors and another one is that guy launching draw?

commission fee when draw is end 7% or 10% from summary amount collected (depends which draw type was chosen  - please check ann post)

As you can see:

You set the draw duration in days between 7-21 day when you create draw

If nobody will not participate - you get your funds back automatic

It is good that the funds can be withdrawn from the system automatically if the required number of participants is not accumulated
aksakov18

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

the feature is very good, but is there a large community that supports this project, it seems I don't see it
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

the feature is very good, but is there a large community that supports this project, it seems I don't see it
It seems to me that project has been just launched,so community is in progress of building, that's why not so many supporters there are.
kl1nkagg

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

It seems to me that project has been just launched,so community is in progress of building, that's why not so many supporters there are.
A lot of the project is now developing gradually, but the best one gets to the foreign market
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

I agree, without development competitors will come to this market. Nevertheless it is not that hard to create a service like this, so all what they need now is just marketing and proven results.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

The project has just started working. I'm interested, but I don't want to try yet. I am watching.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

Do you plan to make a similar ANN in Russian? Russian community is very large, but many people do not understand English well.
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

Do you plan to make a similar ANN in Russian? Russian community is very large, but many people do not understand English well.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937037.msg44496300#msg44496300

Already done

masTer11

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

The Russian branch will be needed, why not, there are also a lot of customers, you need to do
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: