Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:50:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You  (Read 272784 times)
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

Is it possible for an ordinary individual to become a lender? What are the guarantees of a refund?

I would recommend you to carefully study the white paper, if I am not mistaken, the possibility of becoming a lender for individuals do not have.

I would be sceptical about that whitepaper. Having a mathematically proven model does not mean having a workable model. Im sure they stole someones academic work where all the bits have already been put together and possibly proven to pretend that it has a chance to work. Whether its workable, u decide. Also who on earth would believe newbie saying they raised 1.5 million usd? Lol.
Rabelines

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

Hey guys!
Great project, looking forward to token sale!
Just wondering, if you could clarify, what are the exact advantages for the borrowers?
TukiCripto

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

Is it possible for an ordinary individual to become a lender? What are the guarantees of a refund?

I would recommend you to carefully study the white paper, if I am not mistaken, the possibility of becoming a lender for individuals do not have.

I would be sceptical about that whitepaper. Having a mathematically proven model does not mean having a workable model. Im sure they stole someones academic work where all the bits have already been put together and possibly proven to pretend that it has a chance to work. Whether its workable, u decide. Also who on earth would believe newbie saying they raised 1.5 million usd? Lol.
Do you have any reason not to trust the information provided in the white paper? I wonder how you came to such conclusions?
Rellinc

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

Hey guys!
Great project, looking forward to token sale!
Just wondering, if you could clarify, what are the exact advantages for the borrowers?
Hey)
Preserve your crypto
Excluding interest payments, INLOCK platform users pay every cost in ILK tokens, thus you can preserve all your crypto upon repaying the loan.

Manage short term liquidity problems
Never have to sell your cryptocurrency again to finance a temporary liquidity problem.

Missed selling the tops?
When you think the time is right to buy, you can use your cryptocurrency as collateral and get a loan.

That's from the website  Smiley
artempan1ov

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

Hey community, I am new here and just acquainted with what is project about (thanks to posts above  Wink ) But probably someone can name their aim/goal? Would be really grateful  Smiley
Hendrix_Coin

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

Hey community, I am new here and just acquainted with what is project about (thanks to posts above  Wink ) But probably someone can name their aim/goal? Would be really grateful  Smiley

As I know, their goal is to connect people who already own cryptocurrencies, but have been unable to effectively utilize them, to those who want to benefit from the profit generated by cryptocurrencies, while avoiding the high risk that often characterizes crypto markets. Over the past year they have received numerous requests from both camps, and they are pleased to announce that they will soon release a platform that provides mutually beneficial solutions for both parties
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

Inlock is a lending platform enabling cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking out a fiat loan using their existing crypto assets as collateral.
TukiCripto

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Inlock is a lending platform enabling cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking out a fiat loan using their existing crypto assets as collateral.
I understood everything correctly, so that I can take a loan in dollars, I have to provide a pledge of the same amount in cryptocurrency?
Rabelines

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

Team, hello!
what are your competitiors?

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

Team, hello!
Judging by the website, it's salt, ethland and nexo. Though, I've never heard of these projects, to be honest
MorenoBry

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

I understood everything correctly, so that I can take a loan in dollars, I have to provide a pledge of the same amount in cryptocurrency?

That's right, to take a loan in Fiat currency you will need to leave a Deposit in cryptocurrency. But what will happen if during the payment of the loan this crypto currency significantly increases in price, or Vice versa falls?
Vampireminer11

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

That's right, to take a loan in Fiat currency you will need to leave a Deposit in cryptocurrency. But what will happen if during the payment of the loan this crypto currency significantly increases in price, or Vice versa falls?

After successful loan repayment, borrowers can still recognize the the profit on their cryptocurrencies if exchange rates rise during the contract period.
artempan1ov

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

As I know, their goal is to connect people who already own cryptocurrencies, but have been unable to effectively utilize them, to those who want to benefit from the profit generated by cryptocurrencies, while avoiding the high risk that often characterizes crypto markets. Over the past year they have received numerous requests from both camps, and they are pleased to announce that they will soon release a platform that provides mutually beneficial solutions for both parties

Thank you for this answer. I love how friendly everyone is in here
Hendrix_Coin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

I just want to add that since the cryptocurrency collateral can be converted to FIAT currency immediately, the risks involved for the lender party are almost identical to a bank deposit but with higher interest rates and profit potential. And safe, collateral based loans is a huge advantage for lenders  Smiley
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

This announcement thread needs to be more colorful for it to showcase the project very well.
basil-usa

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

I just want to add that since the cryptocurrency collateral can be converted to FIAT currency immediately, the risks involved for the lender party are almost identical to a bank deposit but with higher interest rates and profit potential. And safe, collateral based loans is a huge advantage for lenders  Smiley

And can you help with some more advantages for loaners? Of course, if you know some  Wink
Strogos

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

Team, hello!
Judging by the website, it's salt, ethland and nexo. Though, I've never heard of these projects, to be honest
salt raised 48,5mln$. Weird that you didn't hear of them
Hendrix_Coin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

And can you help with some more advantages for loaners? Of course, if you know some  Wink

Sure, for example, regulated environment. Inlock is operating with strong cooperation with regulators in each region to create a transparent and fair environment
basil-usa

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Sure, for example, regulated environment. Inlock is operating with strong cooperation with regulators in each region to create a transparent and fair environment

Hmmm.. As for me, it sounds good. I mean transparency and environment care is part of corporate social responsibility. And it is very important
Hendrix_Coin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Hmmm.. As for me, it sounds good. I mean transparency and environment care is part of corporate social responsibility. And it is very important

Exactly! You got the point! And they also provide new lending opportunities. I mean INLOCK platform serves as a gateway to the booming cryptocurrency market for institutional investors, as lenders  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: