Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money you've lost by Hodling?  (Read 197 times)
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:57:50 AM

I have lost much money by holding because I think my altcoin holding will have higher price but I was wrong, all of my altcoin holding id dump and have lower price. maybe next time I have smart what have to do holding or selling.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Vicrey

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:31:22 AM

Hodl is a so-called word in the crypto platform. I think this is not for the everyone. Hodl is for them who have a lot of money, and who don't care about money!
I've lost 60% of my holding coins! It really hurts! I held some very good coins to make a double profit! A lot of people suggested to hodl, not to sell! Now I am regretting!
No, I am not in a panic, but it hurts when I check my portfolio!

What about you guys? How much you lost by holding?

yes that's right, even a strong hodlers gets hurts by checking its portfolio, like me I almost lot 75% of my assets in this current drops and digging more deeper day by day, but I don't lose hope, I had face so many trials in crypto and I passed all of them, and still facing another one, I know to my self that theres more to come, so I preferred my self to not get hurt in this business.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:31:39 AM

Hodl is a so-called word in the crypto platform. I think this is not for the everyone. Hodl is for them who have a lot of money, and who don't care about money!
I've lost 60% of my holding coins! It really hurts! I held some very good coins to make a double profit! A lot of people suggested to hodl, not to sell! Now I am regretting!
No, I am not in a panic, but it hurts when I check my portfolio!

What about you guys? How much you lost by holding?

I am exactly in the same situation with you, i am regretting why i decided to hold, it would have been that i sold and buy more now that the price is so down, currently i have lost more than 80% of my portfolio, though i have learn my lesson.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

latest experience only lost thousands of dollars (more precisely around $ 2K) because of hold but the token was hacked so the price was very low
That's what you have to learn! don't hold it too long and don't waste the opportunity. most ico will have a good price
after listed to the exchange. if you have profit if you sell it. then don't wait too long because you will throw away your chance dude
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: