Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIOMiner: The All-In-One Miner | No Fees | 100+ Algorithms | 8.6.1  (Read 2752 times)
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:14:47 AM

CAREFUL

All those praising comments from newbies is very bizarre, especially for a mining software that miraculously does everything better and for free.

Nothing is free.

I'd tread carefully trying this out.

Yeah the newbies came here a while ago because we shared this thread with our Discord community. A lot of them wanted to show their support for us on here too so they created accounts.

I praise you for your skepticism but... It does do everything better, and it is free. We promised that basic mining on all of the algorithms that we support will be free. We do sell subscriptions with premium features and sometimes ads for revenue generation, but go ahead and scrutinize our software. Put it through the ringer. You won't find anything malicious in it.  Smiley
igotek

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 11:26:20 PM

does it work on Windows ?
I want only GPU heat warnig.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 12:02:15 AM

does it work on Windows ?
I want only GPU heat warnig.

Yes! Windows 7 and above is supported. Linux coming VERY soon!

---------------------------------------

Unrelated to the reply:

Miner integrations have been updated and new algorithms are available!

Current version of AIOMiner: a8.5.2

New Algorithm Support: Cuckaroo31, bmw512, cn-fast2, cn-hospital, cn-gpu, cn-superfast, cn-trtl

Enabled API support on miners (VeoMiner, SRBminer, WildRig Multi, BMiner, GMiner) (AIOMiner 8.5.2 Required)

gminer 124 -> 131
wildrig 140 -> 153
srbminer 176-> 178
sgminer kl106 -> kl109
cryptodredge 16.1->16.2
trex 091->092
xmrig nivida 2.8.4 -> 2.11.0
xmrig amd 2.8.4-> 2.11.0
bminer 14.0.0 -> 14.3.0

To update, go to AIOSettings -> Update Settings -> Check for new miners!

And it should only take a few seconds to make sure everything up to date!
bdmi9

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:25:45 PM

i had tried to download it but chrome blocked the content to download.
virus HuhHuhHuhHuh??
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 01:35:27 AM

i had tried to download it but chrome blocked the content to download.
virus HuhHuhHuhHuh??

It should be good now! We released a8.5.3 and the link unintentionally pulled from the wrong place that isn't covered by our license.

Thank you for pointing that out! DM us; we have 30 days of AIOMiner Premium waiting for you for the tip!
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 07:26:12 PM

I have been having a lot of issues with Hive recently on my build, I'm going to give this a whirl on a windows 2 go drive.

Any issues with putting this as a run on startup program and just remoting in occasionally to change things?

You shouldn't have any problems. You can set it up to launch AIOMiner on start and then just check the box that says "Auto Start" under the big START button. With Auto Start checked, it will automatically start mining whatever you mined last from the same pool and to the same wallet.

If you run into any trouble, we have helpful support channels in our discord. Ping either Brob or Shane and they'll be happy to help!

Happy Mining!
YuSoDum

Activity: 164
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:30:07 AM

Ive been using it for awhile, works absolutely great!

Have you thought about adding cryptonight-upx for mining uplexa?
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 02:00:21 AM

Ive been using it for awhile, works absolutely great!

Have you thought about adding cryptonight-upx for mining uplexa?

Hey! Thank you for your support! Smiley

We'll be happy to add it! Do you have a favorite miner with an API that supports that algorithm? We'll get it integrated right away Cheesy
YuSoDum

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:22:19 AM

fruityminer works well. xmrig-upx works decent, but i found fruityminer has a slightly higher hashrate. There are a few other miners, but those are the only two that I have personally tested.
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 04:33:59 PM

fruityminer works well. xmrig-upx works decent, but i found fruityminer has a slightly higher hashrate. There are a few other miners, but those are the only two that I have personally tested.

Awesome! It has been forwarded to our IT team for review.

Soon we will have the capabilities for you to add your own favorite miners instead of having to wait for us to integrate them. Smiley
YuSoDum

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:19:29 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 09:48:33 PM by mprep

Awesome! It has been forwarded to our IT team for review.

Soon we will have the capabilities for you to add your own favorite miners instead of having to wait for us to integrate them. Smiley

That sounds super! Thank you for looking into it.

Anyone having issues with this and windows 10?

I have a fresh install of windows 10 - completely updated. AIOMiner will open, get to the screen where it downloads all the miner software and immediately crashes...Odd situation....
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 06:31:39 PM

I have a fresh install of windows 10 - completely updated. AIOMiner will open, get to the screen where it downloads all the miner software and immediately crashes...Odd situation....

Hey there!

Which Anti-virus are you using? Sometimes it doesn't like when we download all of the integrated miners and force closes the program. If you whitelist the AIOMiner folder, it should fix all of the issues.

Let me know if that helped!
YuSoDum

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:37:27 AM

Hey there!

Which Anti-virus are you using? Sometimes it doesn't like when we download all of the integrated miners and force closes the program. If you whitelist the AIOMiner folder, it should fix all of the issues.

No anti-virus, windows defender disabled and whitelisted anyway for good measure.
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 04:04:34 PM

Hey there!

No anti-virus, windows defender disabled and whitelisted anyway for good measure.

So, you're all fixed now?
YuSoDum

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:05:28 AM

I haven't had a chance to swap hard drives and attempt again.
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 05:44:02 PM

I haven't had a chance to swap hard drives and attempt again.

Okay. Let us know if you run into any more issues. Usually our Discord is the best place for tech support as that is managed by multiple people with better support capabilities.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:59:02 PM

Just came across the AIOMiner and it has a great user interface. But, i have one question can it switch between CPU and GPU?
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 04:30:26 PM

Just came across the AIOMiner and it has a great user interface. But, i have one question can it switch between CPU and GPU?

Not yet. We're working on v9.0 which will include both CPU mining and ASICs Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:36:47 AM

Not yet. We're working on v9.0 which will include both CPU mining and ASICs Smiley

Okay, thanks for the update. I am eagerly waiting for the v9.0 release then.
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 04:00:59 PM

Okay, thanks for the update. I am eagerly waiting for the v9.0 release then.

It's going to be quite the large update with very expansive features. We expect we will be ready to release it at the end of Q2/beginning of Q3. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: