Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIOMiner: The All-In-One Miner | No Fees | 100+ Algorithms | 8.6.1  (Read 2750 times)
Ma907xB

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:19:28 AM

Why use AIO miner over another platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 12:37:35 AM

Why use AIO miner over another platform?

That depends on why you're mining. We're not the best at everything, but we do offer the most algorithms which means you can mine more coins with AIOMiner than any other program. You have the ability to synchronize your mining schedule with your variable rate electricity. And you can remotely monitor and control all of your rigs anywhere that you have an internet connection. Smiley
WhyMe

Activity: 661
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:57:03 PM

Hi, can we use other source than whattomine for profit switching ?
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:07:43 PM

Hi, can we use other source than whattomine for profit switching ?

WTM is the only integrated source right now. We're actively working on adding other sources for calculating profitability as well as calculating the average across multiple sources. It isn't ready for release quite yet. It will be part of a9.0
WhyMe

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:11:40 PM

Any chance to use our own source in next release ?
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 06:00:14 PM

Like a spreadsheet to import? Or just an already established calculator that you like to use? We're working on providing multiple sources, but if you have one you like in particular we can take a look at getting it integrated in... assuming they have an API that would provide the necessary data needed for integration. (And hopefully they don't charge for API access)

You know what would be really neat, a little undervolt / overvolt suggestion for major cards per algorithm.

We're working on it! Not only suggesting an overclock, but also applying various OC settings on specific triggers such as change of coin, change of algorithm, change in electric cost/rate, etc. Smiley
WhyMe

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:15:15 PM

Like a spreadsheet to import? Or just an already established calculator that you like to use? We're working on providing multiple sources, but if you have one you like in particular we can take a look at getting it integrated in... assuming they have an API that would provide the necessary data needed for integration. (And hopefully they don't charge for API access)

You know what would be really neat, a little undervolt / overvolt suggestion for major cards per algorithm.

We're working on it! Not only suggesting an overclock, but also applying various OC settings on specific triggers such as change of coin, change of algorithm, change in electric cost/rate, etc. Smiley
Like for exemple a json/xml to provide. I've my own private calc engine.
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 07:27:30 PM

Like for exemple a json/xml to provide. I've my own private calc engine.

Interesting idea. It has been forwarded to the team to see if we can make this happen in the next release Smiley
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 04:02:52 PM

well that would be amazing and definitely help for adjusting to switching coins.

Great job and goals so far AIO.

Thank you! AIOMiner is driven by the community. We have a general direction that we're going, but most of the features that are implemented are suggestions by our fans and users. So, keep the great suggestions coming and you'll see them come to life in AIOMiner. Smiley
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:14:29 PM

I currently have awesome miner for my large l3+ farm, looking to switch. Can’t wait for asic support

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:29:58 PM

I currently have awesome miner for my large l3+ farm, looking to switch. Can’t wait for asic support

Thank you! ASIC support is coming very SoonTM

How soon? It will be included in v9.0 that is expected to release on July 1, 2019.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 02:50:16 AM

this app is still in the development stage, surely this application has many disadvantages, but with that idea, where we can control our mining tools when we are in the arear, i think this is the best app for miner crypticurrency yeah like they said if we want to turn off our mining tools, we can do it even if we are outside

AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:04:30 PM

this app is still in the development stage, surely this application has many disadvantages, but with that idea, where we can control our mining tools when we are in the arear, i think this is the best app for miner crypticurrency yeah like they said if we want to turn off our mining tools, we can do it even if we are outside

Hi there. Is there a question here? I'm not sure I understand your statement.
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:34:40 PM

Any reason a 1070 rig would give tons of invalid shares on Eth?

Was trying to get a rig setup, got stuck reverting to hive.

What's your ping to the pool? Invalid shares are usually because of high latency and someone else "beating you" to submit the share.
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:05:23 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 09:52:31 PM by mprep

Any reason a 1070 rig would give tons of invalid shares on Eth?

Was trying to get a rig setup, got stuck reverting to hive.

What's your ping to the pool? Invalid shares are usually because of high latency and someone else "beating you" to submit the share.
Weird it shouldn't be high, I'll test it again today and see the results. I also noticed a lot drops over RDP especially when starting to mine. Does AIO suggest a different remoting software?

Yes, Teamviewer is free for personal use and I've found that it's easier than RDP. OR we also have remote control capabilities for AIOMiner Premium subscribers ($3.50/month subscription payable via Paypal or Crypto)

Note: Our certification provider has changed their policy for certifications. This change has made our current certification invalid even though the installer .exe has NOT been modified in any way since our certification was initially approved. You may see it flagged as malicious by various software while we fix the issue. We are able to assure you with confidence that AIOMiner does not and will never issue software with malicious code.

Thank you for understanding.

-AIOMiner Team

News Update 6.26.19 - AIOMiner is the FIRST mining software to gain approval from Microsoft to make a Windows-based AIOMiner Operating System! We're excited to get started on this and see what we can do!
ekawulan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:53:21 AM

is it successful for mining?
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 05:04:53 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 09:54:11 PM by mprep

is it successful for mining?

What do you mean? I don't understand your question.

this is the best AIO miner when compare to other?

Thank you for your endorsement! Smiley
Kodaman

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:11:19 PM

AIO Miner is cool. Good job guys!
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 03:33:46 PM

AIO Miner is cool. Good job guys!

Thanks for the shoutout! Just wait til we release AIO 9.0! It's gonna be amazing! Almost done!!!
AIO Inc (OP)
Copper Member

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 08:12:43 PM

Daily Bump 11.8.19
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: