Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] ⭐ DIANA ⭐| ✅WORLD'S FIRST MOON REGISTRY PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN ✅  (Read 2099 times)
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

I am sorry i can't find the post you want to be delete..
Please explain in detail..

Hey, admin!!! Was surprised to find among the members of your bounty campaign Twitter my profile bitcointalk! line 11. please remove this scammer! I never joined your bounty.
take a good look at this participant: page twitter, line 11, Bitcointalk Username: maell_lee, Bitcointalk Profile Link  - MandexTer (This is me). you understand me?

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diana.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

I am sorry i can't find the post you want to be delete..
Please explain in detail..

Hey, admin!!! Was surprised to find among the members of your bounty campaign Twitter my profile bitcointalk! line 11. please remove this scammer! I never joined your bounty.
take a good look at this participant: page twitter, line 11, Bitcointalk Username: maell_lee, Bitcointalk Profile Link  - MandexTer (This is me). you understand me?

It has been settled.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

How about settling my question, then? You asked if there any question other than team members. Then you conveniently missed my post although you're online (i saw it when I posted) when I posted this yesterday. I wonder if you try to avoid the question or it is really hard to see clearly due your dream is too big and covering your sight.

it seems that I need to learn more about this project first and I will monitor the progress first, hopefully giving confidence to the participants so that many join and support this project.
learning first well before following it is a good decision and I also hope that this project will grow further and be more convincing for participants and investors.

Indeed, it must be learned and also understood, this project is indeed unique and an impression that makes no sense, but has good progress.

I smiled at these three posts. Can we agree that these accounts are either spammers or shill account? Wonder how could their bounty manager respectively accept their participations.

Is there nothing but a question about team?

Yes, this? It must be hard to read posts from behind your space helmet that you missed my post
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Reading through this announcement thread, I couldn't found the exact use case of the token and the possibility of its value to increase. Can you tell me in simple English the use case of the token and what will drive its value to increase.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

To be honest, I still don't really understand about the purpose and the concept of this project.
So what will this DIANA coin/project will be focus on?
Tatyana lushchik

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

THE DIANA PROJECT
 Use of Blockchain for Lunar Cadastral Map  Basis for ownership of the moon by cadastral map of participants (Immediate acquisition in real estate registry) DIANA cryptocurrency issued as proof of registration
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:59:34 AM

I would like to see your project listed at www.icoguide.com, their reviews are very important for me, and for a lot of other people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: