Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here are some factors that you need to consider when take part in a bounty  (Read 114 times)
mightwalker (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

Being a bounty hunter like freelancer for me. But it differs in some ways: We can not deal with the project how much will we earn through our work. we can promote a project in 3-6 months but get no money because the project is a scam, soft-cap is not reached. Bounty is still a gold-mine for me, but how can we dig it effectively. Below are some factors that you need to consider when taking part in a bounty.

- A bounty manager with negative trust means he/she did not research or investigate a project that he/she manage, so you have to spend times to research it yourself. Don’t think it wastes your time, I saw many hunter skip this important step.
- A high potential project has an active community on telegram. Before deciding to join in a bounty, don’t forget to check their telegram.
- Is it listed on some ICO review site? Less important factor but it is still a required condition. We can not join a bounty which is not listed in every single review site. It’s risky.
- Update on social media, we need to see they are still working.
- A number of participants who take part in a bounty based on bounty’s reward. Crowded means less reward has high potential, uncrowded means very high risk. It should be on an average to crowded.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

Great list @mightwalker, thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I would add something that many bounty hunters don't take into account and maybe they should: learn about the regulations in your country, otherwise you may make some beautiful money working to later know that cryptos are illegal in your country, or you had to pay taxes not only for the gains but for the labour, and end having a debt with the the local IRS instead.

Some other risks like being accused of professional intrusion should be taken into account if you're a non-registered translator for example.

I see many people only focusing on the inherent, crypto-related risks for bounties, and forget or underestimate the regulatory ones. Beware or you may regret it when you are asked where the money came from.
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

Captain to the rescue.
In principle, everything is written right. It's worth paying attention to how trustworthy the manager is and how active the campaign in socials.
Also you should understand that participating in scam campaigns you put your account to the risk of being painted in red which is not cool at all.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:32:05 AM

I agree with you, bounty is very risky even like trading, there are many factors bounty hunters should aware of when taking part in a bounty.

Chaki_

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

Younhave your point but if you are bounty hunting for at least six months, then you'd know about the critic which you discuss above...
Negative trust doesn't mean all your bounty programs wasn't successful, once in a while.the project rhat.you hold tend to failed on the future since first  step of success on ICO is reaching the soft cap....

In the first place I dont support.and don't recommend 3 to six months bounty campaign.. .its long for me!

Everything in crypto is a risk I'm telling you...
mightwalker (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

Younhave your point but if you are bounty hunting for at least six months, then you'd know about the critic which you discuss above...
Negative trust doesn't mean all your bounty programs wasn't successful, once in a while.the project rhat.you hold tend to failed on the future since first  step of success on ICO is reaching the soft cap....

In the first place I dont support.and don't recommend 3 to six months bounty campaign.. .its long for me!

Everything in crypto is a risk I'm telling you...

Not many bounties which were organized below 3 months, especially quality bounty, who work hard still get high reward.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Bakuga

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

This information was very usefull for me! Because im just beginner in this crypto "story"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: