Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the major investors in ICO got the info here or outside here?  (Read 133 times)
Bagaji (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

The success of most ICO that usually reach their soft and hard cap can it be attributed to the advert here in this forum or most of the investors got to know about the project via other social media and probably conference whereby the team showcase their product to the public. If you are to put your answer in a percentage form, what will be your answer.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

The success of most ICO that usually reach their soft and hard cap can it be attributed to the advert here in this forum or most of the investors got to know about the project via other social media and probably conference whereby the team showcase their product to the public. If you are to put your answer in a percentage form, what will be your answer.

I think that vary often they get info through direct communication, but then they look at other things, like forum, listing, social networks and etc. this is my personal experience. A lot of them look at www.icoguide.com rates, this is new platform and they trust it for the moment. This is personal experience.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

I believe most vital and reliable information come from this forum which happens to be the biggest of all. However, I might not have the exact statistics but I give 50% to this forum at the moment because other information sites and social media are coming up.

In the past years, maybe it would have been 95% but cudos to this pioneer forum.
Samtob4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

The truthfull and reliable information are get from this forum this forum help many investors for information sometime information are get from whitepaper
Ucoz

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

I take information about ICO mainly from YouTube, look at a lot of crypto-related YouTube cannels and from the mass of information that they say I make my own conclusions, naturally many of these people can be paid for, when I find interesting for me ICO I start to look what bitcointalk users thinks about it.

sarasofrup

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

A lot of investors get little or no information from this platform compared to other platforms, except they specifically open a thread, where they ask specific questions, and hope to get certain answers. Otherwise, I think platforms like facebook and twitter do a better job at informing investors about ICOs better that this platform.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

This is why we are having bounties. For the investors to know about an ICO. Sometimes, the info was shared through social medias. And also, it is also being shared in this forum. There are a lot of ways.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

I doubt that there are more saturated resources that would acquaint investors with all the new projects that are on the market today, it seems to me that this is a very convenient place and this forum has already earned its reputation.

Guildenstern89

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

I think major investors attend a special meeting organised by mediators or company conducting the ICO. If the investor is interested in the project, he will talk to the management of the company and make a decision on investments. But surely there are investors who watch the forum, because subscription campaigns are so expensive.
Bagaji (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

I think major investors attend a special meeting organised by mediators or company conducting the ICO.
I strongly believe your submission because the kind of scam project that are been promoted via forum and social media in recent time is on the increase. I can't imagine myself investing my money in ICO just people whom i don't trust recommend for me online, because they could be the one behind the project since no one here has ever disclose his or her identity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: