Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PTON] Foresting - Next generation of social media based on blockchain  (Read 22155 times)
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

When i first saw the project, i think this is some kind of forest conservation or something like that. But i was wrong, its all about social media.
And looking on the list of partnership that really look interesting, there are big names among the partners of this project.
I think its a big chance for this project to get many support.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

The project is interesting. Did anyone learn the development team? Are there famous people on the team?

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:15:43 PM

such companies will continue to be popular with investors for a long time, and the first companies that will be the first companies in this sphere in the likeness of yours will be successful in the future
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

such companies will continue to be popular with investors for a long time, and the first companies that will be the first companies in this sphere in the likeness of yours will be successful in the future

yes. all users expect that. this is a concept that is different from other platforms. taking the forestry sector, this is a project that is needed by various countries.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:23:12 PM

yes. all users expect that. this is a concept that is different from other platforms. taking the forestry sector, this is a project that is needed by various countries.

The project is good, the idea is necessary, and the prospects for it are great.
It is immediately evident that the project will bring users a lot of fun and, most importantly, profit for those who do their work.
At the moment, most likely, this project has no competitors.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:13:28 AM

Yes, bring blockchain to foresting can be another great step to the whole implemention of blockchain. There is so much forest and industry based on it, when we can manage it via blockchain, it can be much more effective to optimize which areay are forested yet and when and which not.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

Is this another form of social media platform that encourages the posting of high quality content in order to make money?In other words discouraging spam and unwanted content? There are currently several of such platforms I'm wondering what makes Foresting a game changer?

Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

Meet our advisor Hyeok Jin Seong, an Outside Director of @kakaotalk Bank, with 30 years of experience in #fintech. He can't wait to see Foresting Bank be a financial solution for content creators .
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

Meet our advisor Hyeok Jin Seong, an Outside Director of @kakaotalk Bank, with 30 years of experience in #fintech. He can't wait to see Foresting Bank be a financial solution for content creators .

It is great to see another Korean based project take hold in the blockchain space. I decided to do two videos as well for this project as it really peaked my interest and is gathering some good momentum and also a good community base. Good blockchain projects usually have decent to large sized communities backing them, which Foresting is developing and is growing on a daily basis.

Here are my two videos on the project, as you can see, I am also trying to spread the word as well:

Chinese #foresting video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDgc4oQ30SI&t=31s

English #foresting video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p27UuK9Tt40&t=1s

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Perhaps this is a good project. I wish you good luck. There are many opportunities on the platform, it is necessary to realize this well. If the work is done well, success is assured
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

Perhaps this is a good project. I wish you good luck. There are many opportunities on the platform, it is necessary to realize this well. If the work is done well, success is assured

Surely the team in this project will strive with enthusiasm and cohesiveness and will make the project an advantage too because all the dev teams also hope that this project can be successful so they will always strive for this project.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

Surely the team in this project will strive with enthusiasm and cohesiveness and will make the project an advantage too because all the dev teams also hope that this project can be successful so they will always strive for this project.
There is no doubt about it. of course all teams will manage this project in earnest, as they also hope this project can succeed and can give you the best results.
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

An amazing project, if you look at the concept it seems that this project has good potential, has a team that is so numerous and advisers, I hope that what the PTON project is getting the attention of investors.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

#FaceofForesting 🌳

Meet our advisor Jeong Ki Kim, the executive director of Kookmin Bank, Korea. As an expert in Korean banking and finance, we can't think of anyone better to help us launch Foresting Bank!

#blockchaintechnology https://t.co/XzhzP8GyY2
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

The schedule of the ICO has not been decided yet. we'll share new schedule as soon as possible.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

The schedule of the ICO has not been decided yet. we'll share new schedule as soon as possible.
We will wait for further information from the project. and hopefully by seeing many people that support this project could be influential well also on the progress of this project.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

We will wait for further information from the project. and hopefully by seeing many people that support this project could be influential well also on the progress of this project.
we are waiting for the development of this project, hopefully the team will immediately give new news about when ico starts and hopefully all can run smoothly and successfully for this project.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

The project is amazing, by having a team with so many experienced in their fields and advisors, because I see the project. Hopefully what PTON projects are getting attention from investors and successful greetings. We are waiting for the next update to. participate in this project. and hopefully get support from investors, and always success.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

the team in this project always works together with compactness and enthusiasm, they will always try their best to be able to attract many participants and investors and with teamwork certainly will be able to convince investors to join and the success of this project will be achieved.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

Meet our advisor Lilia Stoyanov, the CEO of Transformify, blockchain and #fintech expert and Women Entrepreneur Award winner! We're so excited to have her onboard! https://t.co/vTI6LHoHhk
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: