Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of electronic money do you trust?  (Read 103 times)
Lucky_John (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

I am personally embarrassed lately that there are fewer and fewer private payment systems. Everywhere implemented complex verification, without which it is not available the basic functionality. Now I'm making a search for a new solution for myself. I will be glad to hear your opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thomas_kunkel

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

From what I recall, we are all talking about electronic money here.

Ain't this a forum about cryptocurrencies, eh?
Lucky_John (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

From what I recall, we are all talking about electronic money here.

Ain't this a forum about cryptocurrencies, eh?

I meant payment systems perfectmoney, okpay, skrill and so on. What would you prefer?
Behind

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

I would still advise you to use crypto, I would suggest you to use a different crypto currency than the others, namely Cryonium, cryoinum is a crypto currency originating from Indonesia. Cryonium's working mechanism is crypto money which has physical guarantee assets in the form of precious metal coins so that it becomes a guaranteed and more stable investment asset. Cryonium is also in the process of being registered as a crypto currency company in Sangapura and Estonia. In both countries, the legality of cryptocurrency has been officially regulated.
Lucky_John (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

I would still advise you to use crypto, I would suggest you to use a different crypto currency than the others, namely Cryonium, cryoinum is a crypto currency originating from Indonesia. Cryonium's working mechanism is crypto money which has physical guarantee assets in the form of precious metal coins so that it becomes a guaranteed and more stable investment asset. Cryonium is also in the process of being registered as a crypto currency company in Sangapura and Estonia. In both countries, the legality of cryptocurrency has been officially regulated.

I haven't heard before. Now I'll look for information about this. Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: