Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaining or Losing ???  (Read 2310 times)
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

I have been losing money since the month of February in the crypto currency market. because the bear of the crypto market is experiencing the season and all prices are falling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

I have personally lost very little and gained a lot ever since I stepped foot into this cryptocurrency market. It is true that the market has gone down and up in an extremely volatile manner, but this is the nature of this market which is why experienced investors have a better time dealing with it when compared to newbie investors. I have already x100 my initial investment and am confident that I will continue raking in the profits in the long term.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

What about you, gaining or losing?
I only invested time, and effort in crypto. I know there are times that I spend to posts but I do get nothing. Yes its frustating, I also think to quit crypto but if I think deeper, I will realized how crypto has been to me, how crypto make me earn money. It is just one scam then what ? I will give up all? No way. Crypto is risky. Choose to count what you've got and not what you've lose.

I thought crypto gives you nothing? And then you realized you got free money with it. You must be lucky getting money from campaigns but come to think about getting a real job that gives you secured salary. But if you are a rich person with some businesses then you'll be fine spending some time here.
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

If you enter crypto in December last year to January this year yes you are i big lost right now. But that will be covered by the tokens that you are earning in bounties that you participated.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

Cryptocurrency field is like gambling because you cannot predict anything so loosing and gaining is the part of this field and never go out of this field. So the point is you have to use your intuitive which you have learned so far. Just try to analyse the things yesterday I used my intuitive and made profit with Money Token (IMT). Things have been changed, whenever new token launch on exchange it's prise drops drastically initially and later it recovers. I was waiting for IMT price drop and when it's was drop I brought IMT for 15SAT and now it is trading for 50SAT.

kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

I sometimes make a profit and sometimes suffer losses when investing in the crypto world, but my profit is more than the loss I received, so I will continue to invest in coins that have the potential to increase prices, always optimistic and patient
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

For this year, I am gaining and got lucky that I was not at the losing category. What I am afraid of is that the market will go for a bull run and I don't have coins in hand. Just like now, I am only hodling a $20 coin and nothing else. I have spent my capital to pay for my bills and just waiting for the next bounty reward that could take time. I guess I'm on my way to lose or feel like it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

We must understand that losing and gaining is a part of investing to crypto . Not all day are green days. We need to become smart in investing , selling and trading in cryptoworld.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

I think I lost to cryptocurrencies now, because every time I get a reward from a bounty mission, I use them for buying and selling other coins, and now their prices have been falling!
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

Everyone gained and lose also, this is not stable and if you will study every thing in crypto you might not lose any amount.
but remember you will just lose  your token value if you will sell it at low.
if you will hold for it till it rise again then that still a gain to call.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

I have accumulated a certain amount of cryptocurrency, but they all have a low price because of the bear market. If to compare with the maximum prices, I lost a lot in the price.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

I have accumulated a certain amount of cryptocurrency, but they all have a low price because of the bear market. If to compare with the maximum prices, I lost a lot in the price.
i only invest exact amount of price ,time and effort in this industry so that it will not hurt much. we know that many people cry im this industry because of there wrong predictions but many people happy because they earn bog too. it is just in time. so i do investing in a month like april to june because the crypto price in this month is very low and hold onlu until the ber months come.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

Right now, I loss some of my profit because the crypto coin that I invested is falling down, but im not scared or worried thou because I know it will rise again. Im just waiting for the perfect time to rise so that I can earn more profit than i lost.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

Gaining and loosing cant be avoided in all aspects or types of businesses. All you need is to think of a way how to minimize loosing and how to maximize gaining specially if you choose becoming a crypto enthusiast. I earned a lot already but also lost a lot because of bear market that runs for a long time now. We are seeing minor pump and more on dump. All you have to do is to be patient and wait for the right time to earn.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

This is cryptoworld, if someone is not losing someone will not be gaining, you just need to knw your craft and STEPUP your game. If u keep losing it, its better you quite before you lose something more.

negaim

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

Since crypto market is volatile you have to gain with market.Trade when the market is up or will get your expected profit then you will not lose anything.Just dont trade at loss.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

There is some good Bounty services present in a market, like Bounty0x, Bountyhive you should join through this site. They have all responsibility of payment. And their bounty campaign is easy enough...
guzman

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

This year not gained that much at all .When you start to lose ,stop there ,think a little and change your strategy.You want to be gainer you have to be careful and patient.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

I always thinking about my time and resources invested in crypto and I think this is far from what I expected because I can earn something for my life. although sometimes, I feel it's not much from what I want, now I can have something for my life and for my future.

I think you don't have to frustrate that and you can keep trying to do something, at least, you can do this for your life. I think it's not about gaining or losing because I think you are gaining something from the crypto and you can have a chance to make a better life for yourself. so you need to keep trying no matter it is hard to do because, in the end, you will get something better.
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

I would not say I'm losing that much because somehow I still get reward from airdrops and some of the bounties I do even though it is just a penny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: