Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaining or Losing ???  (Read 2310 times)
MiguelCryptoss (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

What about you, gaining or losing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kimleesw88

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

I gained some and I lost some.
It is a core value of Crypto.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

There's a no perfect situation anywhere, whether in crypto or in a other spheres of life. You gain some and lose some, that's a balance right there. Where there's a problem is when the loses are more than the gains, then you have to reevaluate your strategy. Again, some degree of patience is needed too.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

Plan your trade and trade your plan. Reevaluate your strategy. Separate your trading portfolio from your hodl portfolio. Decide an investment timeline i.e, short, medium or long term hodl. This will help mitigate against recurrent loses.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

Everyone gains and loses, my gains are more than losses though we feel bad when prices go down, it is still good result.

aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

in crypto world we loss at once but when we gain some skill , we get back double of what we have lost.
Mr-BTC

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

Plan your trade and trade your plan.

+100
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

Both actually, I got a lot of profits by the end of 2017, and loss around 30% (maybe) in 2018 but it's okay at least I didn't lose everything. In my opinion, the most important crypto world is money management and utilizing every opportunity to minimize any risk or loss.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

I have been gaining a lot of money through this place. FYI, I have a lot of knowledge about ico from there and i have participated in so many promising icos which have given a lot of money for me.
Zilliqa, ONT, QKC, Iconomi, and many more.
I know what do you feel about your situation but everyone has its own way.
carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

Gaining is worth to be done if you are ready in the future of project or in cryptocurrency. In another way you will lose your money only, so analyze carefully.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

When someone want to gaining on that time gaining is very risky and they have a very tens but if you don’t think about gaining so you can make a gaining very easily. After some time if you think you can’t any lose but it is automatic will be lose so I think it is our depend luck if you luck is very well so you must gaining and you need more analysis for gaining. At this time I make a some profit but I can’t say how many time I make a profit.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

Gaining a few kilos over the summer

Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

In my opinion I'm just learning for now and all of the possibilities that I have not used when I was able to adjust the lessons that I need to learn in order to proceed earning in cryptocurrency.

kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

Taking a hard merciless look in a mirror is always painful. Its ok to lose while you learning, just try to use the experience and not being caught up in a pain factor. You can try both longer-term position trading and day trading/ scalping /arbitraging, more fast-paced. If you interested in a resource to help your trading check http://crypscan.com/
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

The crypto bear market is cruel but don't forget the days where you had multibaggers during the crypto bull market last year. Crypto is much more volatile than traditional financial markets. I have gained and lost in crypto but a good advice is to put a portion of your monthly salary into crypto every month.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

in this world there are no ideal situations, there is always so you lose and get upset that you get and rejoice, and sometimes it happens that there is no limit to joy.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

I have gained a lot in trading and in campaigns by losing. Sometimes you need to fail in order for you to succeed. Crypto gave me a lot of intel about money and still I am learning day by day.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

I made some very good profits and some big loss.. it’s a difficult world with lot of unceatainty

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
tonidin

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

There is no guarantee of this. Sometimes you will lose and sometimes you win. You already know there is a risk in the market. You must be able to see these risks. The important thing is to do a detailed examination. You need to have a good knowledge of the market.
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

this is a risk that we must face when deciding to invest in crypto. sometimes we get big profits, sometimes losing a lot of money. depending on how we react, your patience is needed.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

The thing is that crypto market is highly volatile, it can also give you 100x profit but at the same time it can give you 100x losses too, it is all about the marmet volume i guess.

rashio

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Everyone gains and loses, my gains are more than losses though we feel bad when prices go down, it is still good result.
I agree with you mate. In crypto world, gain and lose may happen at any time. Everyone should be stronger to face this fact. I ever gained and lost, but it is normal for me. Everything sometimes unpredictable here.  
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

Gaining if you know how to dive in this bear market, as of now maybe you have a small gain but who knows next week or months the market will go up and probably at that moment we have a huge profit here in crypto. So, as of now better to hold than to cut your losses and nothing had a chance to get profit.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Cryptocurrency actually needs a lot of patience and willingness to wait. There would actually be a circumstances whete the market strikes it's lowest condition but we should learn how to cope up and deal with it. We won't lose the best value of we are willing to wait.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

Well I got into bitcoin in december so it was an awfull moment for me to invest and right now I'm a loss but I'm still investing into some coins as I know that in time they will rise again or this is what I hope. Gains in this periods is very hard to achieve when you see this big price fluctuations...I think only the big players are making money right now.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

Yes actually so far i think i am happy about my profits in the crypto business because i haven't  invested yet in crypto and all my profiyRe from bounties. Yes it is true that nowadays market has drastically fallen down and all my profits has also fallen down to the bottom . But i never regret as i know that this is a bear run in the market and bull run will be seen in about one year time and be recovered. So i do not regret about the time i put in to this business.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:05:21 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2021, 03:36:59 PM by hilariousandco

I am definitely gaining for the community because aside from the possibility of  high Return Of investments, I am also gaining by participating in bounty campaigns, which is a very good source of income. Though the volatile nature of the market can make you lose money too, but the advantages outweighs the disadvantages

Milka86

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

I'm happy with what I do.  there are coins I hold and wait for the market to finally rise. It's the only thing that's bothering me right now . But I know it takes patience and time. I've made more money than I lost so far. But I understand, that can be and otherwise
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

Gaining or losing isn't important at all, the most important one is you gain knowledge and experience on your trading activities. Losing is just a part of our life as a traders, I agree with you that if gain something we lost something too and vice-versa for this situation. Our main objective why we are trading is to have profits on our investments so don't afraid to take risks.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

Market is always unstable.If our losses are greater than our profit we are relaxed but if our losses are increasing we feel bad and become panic .Don't be panic we always take wrong decision in aggression.Do the research properly before investing  .Never invest in single project. 
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

Well, for me, since I started doing crypto, I have gained more than loss because the only time I lose is when the market falls and I am not patient to wait for it to recover of investing in a project or coin that is not potential. If you are very good at making right choices of projects to invest in and you are also patient no matter the condition of the market, you will really make profit because the fall is only for a temporary period and when the bull run starts, your coin will rise high and then you can sell at a higher price than selling when the price is low.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

I believe you think about risk, the basic knowledge we should have before do something. In this situation I lost money, off line job, time and trust from my family and I don't know how to came back again. We already do the best don't regret it. Find another way out side crypto market in this situation is better.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Valeri4

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

Just watching the purses I lost with the fall of the market.In the long term, I think there would be profit, but I could not just look and decided to trade.This is certainly more difficult than just watching.Aber es hat sich ausgezahlt.
toshisoroki

Activity: 198

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

'Losing' is very serious word here, and your statement is not wrong as well, I think you are even right here, crypto needs in increasing investments.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

For me, the crypto currency has brought a lot of benefits. Because I spent counting and going out a month very well and now it's my main income. I got a lot less in the office.
bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

For me I am just invested my valuable time for bounty work, I joined as many as possible to work more bounties and earned good amount of money. And from the earned money I invested some money in good coins in Jan-18 but after that market dumped much so my investment also down almost 60-70% but I am very confident that market will again rise and I will get good profit. So in this crypto till I joined , I didnt invested my pocket money but earned some money from bounty work and invested that money to earn more.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

you must always think the crypto is very risky and you may lose or gain depending on your action. if you lose and can't take it you can rest for a while and return later or find the reason why you are losing to crypto and solve it,
sinkfish

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

both are, buy low and sell high you gain, you cant hold long enough then you lose.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:20:44 PM

I have been in the cryptocurrency for more than a year now and are engaged in investing and bounty. Having weighed all the forces, time and money that I invested in cryptocurrencies during this time, I unambiguously realized that I'm losing my time and money for nothing. This is a very sad fact. I gave myself a deadline by the end of the year. If nothing changes, I think I will temporarily close this door.
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

I am optimistic enough, despite difficult times, and I do not lose and do not win if to evaluate in general, because the financial side suits me. I'm still in profit despite the difficult situation on the market, but I don't want to spend so much time for it - from this point of view, I'm at a loss, because I want to spend more time on myself and my family, not on news and graphics!
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

I won't say I've gain to my expectations neither have I lose anything and that's owed to the fact that I didn't raise my expectations more than what is the reality in cryptocurrency, I'm not carried away by mere illusions but I'm confident about the future of crypto on a long term projection
Datsuc13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

Imo the recent influx of new people entering the crypto space is what has pushed up prices so far, not a pump. I mean let's face it, the number of new investors was enough to break pretty much every exchange!
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

I think the most representative way is a mixture of both despite many efforts for getting only the gains but sometimes the market won't have it.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

I think for me personally the most frustrating part of the crypto market is seeing my investments not change in sats or vits, but watch the $ value plummet regardless. Yes I understand that the value is based off of a pairing with a different coin and that coin impacts the price, but it sucks to know that the project isn't any less valuable, but only that the market has decreased and crypto as a whole is down.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

For almost 3 months now I'm losing because I didn't make a stop loss on my trading, I thought the coins that I buy would go up again but it didn't happen. So now I'm hoping that it would go up again and maybe recover atleast 1/2 of my loss and try again to recover the other 1/2 in some other coins.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

For me I'm gaining but this past months I invest it in a long time process because I believe last quarter of the year will be okay like what happened last year all altcoins increased including bitcoin so as of now I don't experience any lost.

Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

Honestly i feel frustrated too in my few months of joining here in the crypto world but i don't lose hope as they said that patience is a virtue and for now i have a tons of it. Quitting would not help my cause in gaining knowledge about crypto and earning in the future.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

Overall, I have gained.

But just like everyone else, I lost a LOT compared to last Jan.
The thing is, I started out early 2017 so overall I am still in the positive.

If you started out last dec/jan. than I really feel your pain.
Seeing the value of your portfolio drop 60 to 80% is just brutal.

but, I firmly believe the market will recover and go beyond previous all time highs.
For now, I would take the time to really analyze the mareket.
Although the entire market is down, there are certain coins that have not been hit as hard as other ones.
Take monero for example, it never dipped below nov. 2017 prices this entire time whereas similar coins like Dash have gotten totally destroyed.

You can look at the stronger coins and find patterns so you can make good investment choices going further.

Xilib-er

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

in 2017, i was gaining to high, i got high profit at that year. but it is different for this year
i lose too much money, i hope next year i can recover my money
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

There's a no perfect situation anywhere, whether in crypto or in a other spheres of life. You gain some and lose some, that's a balance right there. Where there's a problem is when the loses are more than the gains, then you have to reevaluate your strategy. Again, some degree of patience is needed too.

Even if we experienced lossing some the most important for me that we are still here moving forward and learned the lesson from the past, just continue our task here in crypto world and aiming to achieve our goals to become financially successful through cryptocurrency.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
cryptoassault

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

gained lots of knowledge, lost a lot of value Grin
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

Gaining from one end and losing from the other end... but overall, I'll say gaining and that's the effect of diversity becasue my trading protfolio are in gains and that makes it more interesting.
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:20:03 AM

In the cryptocurrency, we have both victory and failure. This is a world with many uncertainties. It is also the risk we must face when investing in cryptocurrencies. As long as we have enough patience and intelligent wisdom, I believe that there will always be more wins. Some
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

Even if we experienced lossing some the most important for me that we are still here moving forward and learned the lesson from the past, just continue our task here in crypto world and aiming to achieve our goals to become financially successful through cryptocurrency.

Having a goals in crypto is really important because you need to know what is your goal for your future. Losing money is part of crypto you need to keep calm until you reach your goal.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:27:05 AM

So far i can say that i am gaining continuously even smaller but atleast no losses

For year i am here and i use to lose wayback but i come to recover those amount and now using it as material for me to keep profiteering and lose nothing,hopefully forever

bayarau

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:39:40 AM

I think it's too early to sum up the profit on the crypto-currency market. Those who already consider their losses are not entirely right, since buying a crypto currency should be considered only as a long-term investment. You can only find out the results in 5-10 years. If you succumbed to the current downtrend at the crypto currency market and have already sold your crypto-currency portfolio, then you definitely will be the loser.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

When participating on investment, get and lose is the normal thing that you have to determine from the beginning. At the present, I lost so much but I still have the motivation to keep going foward

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:54:56 AM

Learned the lesson but if you will not do anything to recover your lost and it will be useless. People in these days are only using their long-term investment to recover their amount but it's totally wrong. If you have a lot of knowledge about that and try to become an active person and try various ways to get the money.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

I'm not losing anything by knowing cryptocurrencies. Actually this is a great invention by satoshi nakamoto which started out from bitcoin and was being cloned in some other form of coins which what we have now as altcoins. You're not going to gain easily with a very highly volatile market. You need to get through many ups and downs before you'll see the end that's full of blossom, you just need to have patience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jateng

Activity: 1271
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

I only invested time, and effort in crypto. I know there are times that I spend to posts but I do get nothing. Yes its frustating, I also think to quit crypto but if I think deeper, I will realized how crypto has been to me, how crypto make me earn money. It is just one scam then what ? I will give up all? No way. Crypto is risky. Choose to count what you've got and not what you've lose.

efeyigit399

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

I have been losing money since the month of February in the crypto currency market. because the bear of the crypto market is experiencing the season and all prices are falling.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

I have personally lost very little and gained a lot ever since I stepped foot into this cryptocurrency market. It is true that the market has gone down and up in an extremely volatile manner, but this is the nature of this market which is why experienced investors have a better time dealing with it when compared to newbie investors. I have already x100 my initial investment and am confident that I will continue raking in the profits in the long term.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

I only invested time, and effort in crypto. I know there are times that I spend to posts but I do get nothing. Yes its frustating, I also think to quit crypto but if I think deeper, I will realized how crypto has been to me, how crypto make me earn money. It is just one scam then what ? I will give up all? No way. Crypto is risky. Choose to count what you've got and not what you've lose.

I thought crypto gives you nothing? And then you realized you got free money with it. You must be lucky getting money from campaigns but come to think about getting a real job that gives you secured salary. But if you are a rich person with some businesses then you'll be fine spending some time here.
Boyong02

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

If you enter crypto in December last year to January this year yes you are i big lost right now. But that will be covered by the tokens that you are earning in bounties that you participated.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

Cryptocurrency field is like gambling because you cannot predict anything so loosing and gaining is the part of this field and never go out of this field. So the point is you have to use your intuitive which you have learned so far. Just try to analyse the things yesterday I used my intuitive and made profit with Money Token (IMT). Things have been changed, whenever new token launch on exchange it's prise drops drastically initially and later it recovers. I was waiting for IMT price drop and when it's was drop I brought IMT for 15SAT and now it is trading for 50SAT.

kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

I sometimes make a profit and sometimes suffer losses when investing in the crypto world, but my profit is more than the loss I received, so I will continue to invest in coins that have the potential to increase prices, always optimistic and patient
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

For this year, I am gaining and got lucky that I was not at the losing category. What I am afraid of is that the market will go for a bull run and I don't have coins in hand. Just like now, I am only hodling a $20 coin and nothing else. I have spent my capital to pay for my bills and just waiting for the next bounty reward that could take time. I guess I'm on my way to lose or feel like it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

We must understand that losing and gaining is a part of investing to crypto . Not all day are green days. We need to become smart in investing , selling and trading in cryptoworld.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

I think I lost to cryptocurrencies now, because every time I get a reward from a bounty mission, I use them for buying and selling other coins, and now their prices have been falling!
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

Everyone gained and lose also, this is not stable and if you will study every thing in crypto you might not lose any amount.
but remember you will just lose  your token value if you will sell it at low.
if you will hold for it till it rise again then that still a gain to call.
DmitriySar

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

I have accumulated a certain amount of cryptocurrency, but they all have a low price because of the bear market. If to compare with the maximum prices, I lost a lot in the price.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

I have accumulated a certain amount of cryptocurrency, but they all have a low price because of the bear market. If to compare with the maximum prices, I lost a lot in the price.
i only invest exact amount of price ,time and effort in this industry so that it will not hurt much. we know that many people cry im this industry because of there wrong predictions but many people happy because they earn bog too. it is just in time. so i do investing in a month like april to june because the crypto price in this month is very low and hold onlu until the ber months come.
Dirk2017

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

Right now, I loss some of my profit because the crypto coin that I invested is falling down, but im not scared or worried thou because I know it will rise again. Im just waiting for the perfect time to rise so that I can earn more profit than i lost.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

Gaining and loosing cant be avoided in all aspects or types of businesses. All you need is to think of a way how to minimize loosing and how to maximize gaining specially if you choose becoming a crypto enthusiast. I earned a lot already but also lost a lot because of bear market that runs for a long time now. We are seeing minor pump and more on dump. All you have to do is to be patient and wait for the right time to earn.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

This is cryptoworld, if someone is not losing someone will not be gaining, you just need to knw your craft and STEPUP your game. If u keep losing it, its better you quite before you lose something more.

negaim

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

Since crypto market is volatile you have to gain with market.Trade when the market is up or will get your expected profit then you will not lose anything.Just dont trade at loss.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

There is some good Bounty services present in a market, like Bounty0x, Bountyhive you should join through this site. They have all responsibility of payment. And their bounty campaign is easy enough...
guzman

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

This year not gained that much at all .When you start to lose ,stop there ,think a little and change your strategy.You want to be gainer you have to be careful and patient.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

I always thinking about my time and resources invested in crypto and I think this is far from what I expected because I can earn something for my life. although sometimes, I feel it's not much from what I want, now I can have something for my life and for my future.

I think you don't have to frustrate that and you can keep trying to do something, at least, you can do this for your life. I think it's not about gaining or losing because I think you are gaining something from the crypto and you can have a chance to make a better life for yourself. so you need to keep trying no matter it is hard to do because, in the end, you will get something better.
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

I would not say I'm losing that much because somehow I still get reward from airdrops and some of the bounties I do even though it is just a penny.
soooulliv77

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

Last year my efforts were rewarded, this year not yet, but I do not lose hope. I think that everything will change by the end of the year.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

Personally, I have gained a lot from crypto since I joined the community. My gain has been higher than my loss because I am always patient to make decisions no matter what condition the market might be in. I also take my time to do a very good research of projects and coin before I invest.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

These two is really inevitable in the cryptocurrency world. Sometimes you lose and sometimes you gain but what matters most is you keep moving forward ang try to become better each day.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:11:15 AM

Always thinks for long term and don't envy if see a profits from other people because for sure your day will come too but just to make sure you are still HODL and not sell when the market goes down. Just be patience. Goodluck.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Mr-BTC

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:59:29 AM

I'm ready to loose in short-tems
Tramle091296

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

I think it is our depend luck if you luck is very well so you must gaining and you need more analysis for gaining. At this time I make a some profit but I can’t say how many time I make a profit.
i dont think it depends on luck always. Some analysis knows about what time to invest what strategy will be effective and they're not always lucky when they hit a bigger profit on them. its a matter of time preparation (research etc.) and with patienty you can secure your profit without losing it even it was small bigger it depends on how big you want it just take control and the situation dont let the situation control you. this is the basis i think and not luck.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Disclaimert

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

Of course the advantage is, only fools will choose to lose compared to gain, right?
even though I also experienced frustration because of an unfriendly market situation. but I remain patient to remain a winner in trading
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

I have huge gains and huge losses.  Enough to make one sick.  I'm ahead a bit right now even with the low market.  Can't wait for an upturn to be fully in positive territory.  I'm starting to starve over here with Bitcoin at 7k.
Dirk2017

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:31:42 AM

I have huge gains and huge losses.  Enough to make one sick.  I'm ahead a bit right now even with the low market.  Can't wait for an upturn to be fully in positive territory.  I'm starting to starve over here with Bitcoin at 7k.

Well I gain so much profit but now im lossing, I started invest crypto when the price is at $10k because I thought that its the minimum price, but i dont mind if it falls down I will keep waiting to rise no matter how long. Hodlingnis the best option in the situation like this.

Fettersmile

Activity: 235
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:58:16 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 01:48:32 PM by Fettersmile

the first time I joined the crypto world I felt that there was something different because, I just found out about the crypto world and that was the first time I followed a project but failed / I did not benefit at all, that's where I started thinking hard for how I could succeed and get profit. finally, I will do it all now, I can get the results of my perseverance, that is, I often profit compared to the loss.
kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:05:29 AM

Most people have lost quite a huge sum of amount in crypto, its not only you, but one thing is for sure, crypto is here to stay and if you are really determined at it, you shouldn't quit, soon you will gain back all you have lost and have lots of gain.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:21:28 AM

as long as I know crypto I have experienced many advantages and disadvantages, but I have considered it as a normal or reasonable risk that must be faced by a trader. But to minimize losses usually I am very careful in choosing coins and also do some thorough research.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

Everyone is losing right now because the market is pretty much just based on hype and looking for the next big coin opportunity.  If you get into a coin then you should know about who is behind it and be able to say that you would use whatever it is the coin project is trying to do.  There are lots of people gaining and losing but people only lose when they sell for a loss.  Hold a coin long enough and usually it will go back up in price.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:43:15 AM

Everyone is losing right now because the market is pretty much just based on hype and looking for the next big coin opportunity.  If you get into a coin then you should know about who is behind it and be able to say that you would use whatever it is the coin project is trying to do.  There are lots of people gaining and losing but people only lose when they sell for a loss.  Hold a coin long enough and usually it will go back up in price.

Partly that's right mate, we only loss on what we think it's not gaining but in reality there's a gaining speculations as well. For the next time we need to closely monitor our holding whether how shitty is the value, but eventually it will be rising to a higher price in the market. Demand also increase in a certain period of time, and if the hype comes in that would also a disgusting scenario which could cause drastic drop on our holdings value.
Gromx

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:21:46 AM

Most are now in a big drawdown because they are coin holders. The market is little subject to the laws of the stock market and largely depends on the news that recently negative.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

Yea OP. You have duly analyzed the mindset of so many of us as You hit the nail right on the top. If not for encouragement, determination and optimism that things shall turn new leaf with Crypto, I would have shun it for something else. But the belief is that it is only the end that justify the means. And He who laugh last , laugh best, since it is not over until it is over.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

I believe you are just a bounty hunter and never try to invest. imagine if you try to make an investment, and always read white paper from various ico. You will understand that investment always takes a long time, especially as an accident occurs.
and I'm confused who said that we lack confidence in crypto? I guess that's just your assumption.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2268
Merit: 309

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

I think you should know every risk that you can face at any time, especially in the downward trend this year.
this is why you have to have a lot of knowledge and insight about the crypto industry. trade, technical analysis and research you should know as the main capital. That's why you will be able to do many options to bring profit even though the situation is like this.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hecquyn

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Earlier this year I had a lot of income, but recently lost a lot. My income depends on the situation of the market.
wayancrypto

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Iam lossing big opportunity to make huge profit on december last year cause FOMO, and now iam still waiting for the next bull run and will not do the same mistake again. One thing that i can learn in crypto is never FOMO and never greedy because this emotional will bring you to loss money.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

In the crptocurrency world,it is almost impossible to have a perfect situation,it cannot always be a win win situation,as risk takers once in a while you also incur losses,so from my own personal experience I've gained a lot,and I've also lost,its normal in here
I agree that it is impossible that your always gaining even the expert in cryptocurrency is encounter a losing. Also once you get involved in crypto then expect that you might gain or lose because you taking the risk, even you're not doing investment in crypto still its not always win-win situation because not all of them are trustworthy some of them create by person ho want to get money from others.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

There is always gain and loss in any gambling and yes crypto market is just another gamble place. If you think you have earn enough, than its you gain, if not you might lose everything overnight. It is all human behavior of greed and self discipline that control your lose or gain not only depend on the news or the market.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

The time in the cryptocurrency nowadays is not so good though but people here are gaining and losing and it's all the part of the crypto world !
I have gained good amount of profit last year as the market value was good at that time and the investments made to the tokens were good thou but this year we can say market is not upto the mark and the profit is also not so good but we can have profit at the end of the year till then we should learn how and where to invest without getting yourself into much loss.
vossybiglady

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

I'm up from my initial investment but down from my total stash of Satoshi.  i started transferring from Bitcoin to alt coin way to early and have gotten myself in a jam.  Hoping the market will turn soon and I can regain some of the lost ground. 

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
tuanyo

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

Any investment has failures and benefits, if you want to have a good attitude to invest. I think we will make a profit.
Kristina3456

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
Merited by [BTC]Girl (1)

At first, I was very upset when the company in which I participated turned out to scammers, or simply closed due to the non-withdrawal of investments. But over time started easier with it . There are losses, but there are also rewards for which we are here
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

I agree with you brother, Everyone here may gain or loss. Me right now is losing because I prefer to panic sell than trying to holding my coins because I really need money this time so I prefer to sell my coins.

delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

honestly i would say that i am gaining so far. because i have acquired so many crypto coins when their values were really low and as time went on they all appreciated in price.
JohnYDillinger

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

It seems to me that now the market as a whole began to recover and part of the coin that I invested began to grow in price. That’s why I am gaining..
Leard

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

there are ups and downs. there were moments when right on the panic was out of the market and lost everything. but I realized that we should develop and not stop. rightly said that if the child gave up who learned to walk, we would not have got on our feet. and everywhere

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
aileen393332xe5157

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

I am very happy that the blue signal has started appearing in the cryptographic market. So if you did not hurry to sell your pennies before then you would not lose. Besides, you buy them at low prices and until now you have made a profit.
Glen1989

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

The market is cyclical, and so here in the casino, you can make good money or lose a lot . I very often follow the trends and charts forecasts, and promise by the end of the year the situation will improve
K_rock

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

now I have lost some because of the unstable market conditions but I am optimistic that the end of the year will benefit as before I lost money
ujinice

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

When I first heard about cryptocurrencies I believed that it was capable of replacing an existing monetary system, but the more I collected knowledge and experience, the more I begin to doubt it. But I do not regret the time spent, I got invaluable experience and managed to make good money.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:00:20 AM

It is not the result i am expecting but we need to do better than waiting.
If you will not do anything and get into panic you will lose a huge amount in this community.
You should keep on studying and watching reports and news from cryptocurrency.
you should stay updated with your altcoins. buy more at the dip and do scalping if needed.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Gboytee

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

In every investment there is tendency to loose and to gain, but as for me, I did not loose but I gain a lot. My investment on crypto currency is the gain I made from crypto itself. I usually reinvest from the profit I realised often.
zero714309

Activity: 749

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

Gaining and losing but i think its give me some experience to more be carefull and must learn more and more. If you have many but no knowledge its like you want burn your many automatic. Lets learn and good luck.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

There will always be differences in results in every decision we make. Sometimes we fail and sometimes we experience success.
For me that it is better that we can take advantage of all conditions and situations as well as possible.
There will be no people who always suffer losses and there are no people who will always benefit. What will differentiate is how we respond to everything that happens.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

Losing is partially gaining if you learn from the wrong strategies and deeds you do you can change them instantly and create a better future for yourself.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

I still benefit from crypto currencies, because I started all my crypto currencies from 0 (zero). there is no capital that I use or sell anything to buy crypto. I started in the crypto world of the faucet and the free bitcoin web provider. so I still feel, the crypto world has given me a lot of profit.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

Yes when compared to last year market it is loss, profit or loss these stuff happens over a night. You need to research and make investment here, but still if you have made investment in coins have some patience and wait for your turn this will make a big impact on your life for sure.

Am I spamming? Report me!
PurpleNights

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

At this point, I'm not gaining anything, but I cannot exactly say that I'm losing funds too, seeing that I'm not selling off my coins yet, and I can only say that I have lost when I sell my coins at this cheap rates. As long as you are hodling your coins, you will get back the initial value and even more profits, when the prices go back up.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

As what I have experience right now I would say I'm losing my profits which we all know the big happening now in crypto that the value continue to decrease deeply.
basyang

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

Well, it seems to me that gaining and losing is always part of our life in crypto world. Losing your time and effort to make ups in the deadline in posting somehow I gained too because of my time and consuming here was paid off. You can not avoid losing while gaining or let we rephrase it you can not avoid gaining while losing. As of now, I can not determined if I were losing or gaining.

.com/?utm_source=BCT&utm_medium=Sig&utm_campaign=MD&utm_term=Full]M I N T D I C E[/url] ◉◉ MULTIPLE CURRENCIES. MULTIPLE GAMES. DONE BETTER. ◉◉ M I N T D I C E
Introducing the world's best fully featured cryptocurrency casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ Facebook[/url
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

In the world of crypto losing and gaining is normal , so as the down trend and uptrend. We must understand this for able invest and make more profit. Ofcourse the basic concept here is that buy low sell high.

Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

if for now I lose more than get bro. because it is very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin and altcoin even when we predict the price will go down but it turns out that the price will drop outside my prediction (sharply down)

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

If you buy when prices are high and sell when prices are low then you will lose. Crypto benefits are not to be obtained in a short time, but you must have the patience to wait for the market to stabilize.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

Losing is partially gaining if you learn from the wrong strategies and deeds you do you can change them instantly and create a better future for yourself.
Very well said and that can't be considered anymore as a lose if we learned something from that.

I usually keep those lessons that I'm learning from my past losses and I'm not that type of person that keeps on murmuring if failure comes to me. Since the time I started with crypto's and up to now I only see positive things although the market's affecting sometime my emotion yet its still giving me a lot of gains.

jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

Gaining is the first objectives of investors or traders that's why they trade or invest on something just to make profits from it. Gaining can make the crypto user's mind to be relaxed ,more comfortable and away from stress but sometimes we can't avoid on lossing some funds, lossing is a part of our life as a crypto user so there's no need to be afraid on it.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

as of now i am gaining at this moment not to mention the loses of investment i made last year, but for the new project i am participating right now and i guess i am gaining good profit from it and  i hope this project will be me something better then the market recover from the dip 
Aldrinx00

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

Since i started doing bounty campaign i never lose any money because it's all free, if i invest i make sure that it comes from my profit on bounty and i invest only what i can afford to lose.

bamb

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:37:19 AM

My time and my resources invested in cryptocurrency have brought wealth to me. I am saying this with all the fibre of truth I've got, sincerely, cryptocurrency activities has been worthy my while, even I have been over compensated for the time spent n cryptocurrency!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
KenziCharlie

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

is not promotion
it is price analysis
Bitcoin Price Analysis - 09/12/2018
Over the past day, bitcoin (Bitcoin) preferred a neutral scenario with a tendency towards growth. The cryptocurrency moved from the border to the center of the high-volume.

* Bullish scenario: Bulls need to find a lodgement near the control price of $6,450 and conduct an attack at $6,600.

* Neutral scenario: The market is in some balance where players of high orders become inactive. In such conditions, further consolidation with a moderate increase to $6,442 is expected.

* Bearish scenario: Bears are interested in going to below the high volume area. Fluctuations around its control price of the $ 6,100 mark and the border test of the $ 5900 area are expected.

from my twitter group
mullzerwar

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:50:57 AM

I too have experienced the same thing that is lost. several times I tried to invest in an ICO project, I think the project is nice and regular running smoothly. However, in the end, I lost my crypto invested.
phuong0011
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

you can buy coins and it is good idea because the price of the cryptocurrency in the market now is low. it is a good chance because it is only a rare happenings in this industry that the price is very low. or just hold
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

I still remember that one thing that I have been told while investing into bitcoin that every investment is subject to market risk and investor should research thoroughly before investing anywhere because before being profitable, these investment are much more dangerous as they can cause huge loss of not invested wisely, but if seriously speaking I never felt like I am losing my anything as I have gained when I started investing into bitcoin.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

Basically, I lose. I spent a lot of time to learn cryptography, cryptography, understand the meaning, participate in bounty programs and so on. In the end, I paid off about 50% of my time.
maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

Theres no perfect situation n earnng money here in crypto, sometimes you gain and sometimes you lose, it always depends in the situation and in our decisions. If you’re investing in wrong campaigns or scam campaigns then it might lose your money.

jinnyjinny

Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

I think that in our case the most patient will win. Well, it all depends on the moment you entered the cryptomarket market. Those who came in January 2018 and June 2017 less fortunate.   If i count how much I invested in cryptocurrency and how much I hold now, then I'm still in profit, at least because I bought bitcoin for $ 700 (March 2017) for the first time and for 2700 (September 2017) for the last.

percent

Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

Overall: massive gain.
Sure, ive had some draw downs but have learnt invaluable skills of risk management and market forces in general that will stand me in good stead come the next bull run.
Also, it can't be discounted, the very fact of just being in the crypto space and getting the jump on market direction and tech development is also of immense value.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

Personally, I crypto-currencies bring pleasure, profit, development prospects. Of course, during the period from the new year you can call an exception, because during this time there were several positive moments, because the prices were very low, but overall I am glad that I am a part of this forum.
kreon112

Activity: 102

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

Holding leads to gaining mostly. So I think I'm gaining. It's a good question when you do nothing with your coin for a long time.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Personally, I crypto-currencies bring pleasure, profit, development prospects. Of course, during the period from the new year you can call an exception, because during this time there were several positive moments, because the prices were very low, but overall I am glad that I am a part of this forum.

Not all got a chance to know crypto or bitcointalk as of this moment, many still have no idea that can get benefits on joining bounties as well doing cryptocurrencies. We can say its not really a good year for crypto but at least we know its potential again to benefit soon.

icomaster90

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

i had losses and profits also, now i mainly holding, waiting for the market to recover
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

Until now I had not getting any money on my bounty works because I did not sell my tokens, I just stored it my portfolio and waiting for the right time. Frustration is not the cup of my tea regarding crypto, because I'm enjoying in doing all of this and getting additional knowledge.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

And how can you lose something if you do not sell? If the coins bought by me have fallen in price - I do not sell them and wait until the price grows.
desciglio2

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

I lost a lot of money. I started this work in November. Since then, the market has been falling all the time. I always hope that we will win.

tifani05

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

there is no perfect situation, you will not always be able to gain, surely you will experience loss too. so you will definitely feel gain and loss, it's very fair. sometimes losing and sometimes getting, that's life.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

I earn, but a little, with the growth of the market everything will change) The most important thing is not to give up and continue to work.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

Yes I have made a lot of gain in the market and most of it is because I came in at a good time and I was a holder, so I did buy the coins when they were still very cheap and just held it until the market bulled which is when I sold the coins. Mostly I have made gains but there are times where I have actually made some losses and that is part of investing
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

At the moment I'm happy with what I have invested and how much I spend time on projects. It's all about self-organization. Let's just say I do not participate in social programs. It saves a lot of time. Crypta remains the future business, so the more skills you get, the better you will be in the future.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

Of course i am gaining since i engage in crypto currency, i have an advantage in investing because i have more experience doing this thing using our local currency. Im not worried and not panic when the value of coins are dropping that is normal but when the value of my coins hold are rising i sell a portion of it to make income every single pump of its value.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

And how can you lose something if you do not sell? If the coins bought by me have fallen in price - I do not sell them and wait until the price grows.

I agree with you mate yes if you don't sell the coins in bad situation of the market we will not lose but all cannot think the same there are few players here who are investing and want to make good profit in a real quick time like in two or three months after. It's a big worry for them like they don't get the profit. Yes obviously patience is a key here. The market is not in a good stability that's what it is frustrating.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Glen1989

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

And I lost the profit and the coins and earn . without this there is no loss and the risk of loss is always there . The market is not in the best condition now, but I continue to believe that his recovery and recovery are not far off
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

I spend a certain amount of time every day to participate in the work of cryptocurrency. I think blockchain technology is the future direction of development.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

I think you're in the wrong lane. Crypto indeed many have the risk, scam, hacking, is the genesis of things that every day there are in the crypto. for the less believe this would indeed make themselves into doubt whether crypto will still be promising. but looking at the existing crypto development each year most certainly will not be able to make a confident and believe that this field continues to grow and produce. It will be able to give a good thing for those who want to explore and overcome risks.
handini

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

I think that in our case the most patient will win. Well, it all depends on the moment you entered the cryptomarket market. Those who came in January 2018 and June 2017 less fortunate.   If i count how much I invested in cryptocurrency and how much I hold now, then I'm still in profit, at least because I bought bitcoin for $ 700 (March 2017) for the first time and for 2700 (September 2017) for the last.

Yes, I think you are more in getting than losing everyone, so I like to get more than lose. we join in the world of crypto just want to get benefits not losses.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

actually both are equally not a good thing in crypto. but I prefer to losing. because losing it would could I make the learning process. so do not do the same mistakes.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

So far, I only lose money and time. But refer to something that was new and didn't know what to do, made a lot of bad investments and lost a lot of money. But I'm not leaving the market, and strive to increase my knowledge and eventually I hope my efforts will pay off.
Huruharacorp

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

actually both are equally not a good thing in crypto. but I prefer to losing. because losing it would could I make the learning process. so do not do the same mistakes.
as long as what is lost is only partially it seems that is a very natural thing and we can learn more from these mistakes. if we lose everything, I think it's not a wise way to just learn
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

As for me, i won and i loss why ? because of the decisions i made. There is no market balance here, it all depends on your situated mind setting. i think we can all win on this industry since we all have our time, just so happen that bad decision making made us very emotional dependent so we always greed for a good. Cryptomarket is really volatile so the prices really variates every time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

As of in cryptocurrency both gaining and losing will happens to everyone that who trades depends upto them.

First trade with a small amount.If you regularly trade and observe bitcoin and altcoins then it will be easy to understand.If we lose we have to learn from that.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
DominickA86

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

It differs from time to time. Sometimes we gain big profits, sometimes we lose a lot of money in this market. Crypto currency industry is volatile and has huge risks. No risk, no fun  Grin
Renu kapoor

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

There are only two type of result in any business in this world either you loose or you win, so thinking on what happened to me or any one in this market is a waste of time and getting tense, it depends upon us that how much gain or loss we can beer and re-stand in queue for next turn.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
mcgeil

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

I spend a lot of time on getting to know the crypto world and I find it interesting. I see myself as a participant in the global financial revolution and everything that is happening with crypto currencies is a natural process. I had financial losses as well as profits from buying crypto currencies And today I lost more money invested than earned. But you know, the main experience? Besides, I was warned many times that you would invest only those funds that we can afford to lose.
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

I participate in the bounty. I do not invest my money. These are my principles. Therefore, I do not lose money.
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

Which makes me confused how many projects / coins do you analyze? ... if only a few are not enough to prove that crypto cannot be trusted, it should be returned to the Human Resources themselves. which can determine the success of any business that the person who does it is not the product
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

I want everyone here to understand, someone wins, someone loses, always in this area so, UPS and downs!  Trade according to your developed strategy.

The crypto currency market are either for investment, HODL, traders, if you choose to be one them then, one should have had all information about Crypto, for investment comes always the same risks for either. I think everyone here either already gain from the previous market trading or just lost their investment just the same.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kevingreen

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

Well it depends you knowledge if you are well experience in this cryptocurrency I believe you will be successful.
Ansdaoust6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

As for me, profit is far much bigger than loss. If bitcoin wasn’t bringing enough profit I would have quit from it, and I have done that a lot of times and still got back when it seems there is a new opportunity around until it finally worked for me and now I’m making a good profit. I do trading and invest in ICOs, including bounties/signature campaign.
adolf512

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

Now is not the best time on the cryptocurrency market, and accordingly, to earn under such market conditions is difficult, but in general I am very glad that I learned about cryptocurrencies and I certainly only get benefit, experience, tokens that I can sell and make a profit.

OneCoinMan

Activity: 644

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

Most of the posts in this topic are nonsense, which was invented on the go, just to write a post. It is impossible to sit on two chairs at the same time: to gain and lose. Either you are a hamster and most likely you will lose everything, or you have a head on your shoulders. Only two options.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

I participate in the bounty. I do not invest my money. These are my principles. Therefore, I do not lose money.
Yes, when you participate in the company of generosity, there is no capital investment, but many are engaged in investing and trading, there are more risks, but the opportunity to earn more, too
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:18:45 AM

In the face of such problems, I think that I am facing the same situation as you. Since I joined this market, I have been losing money since now, but I think I may not give up crypto. I will treat them as a tuition fee, so I will feel a lot more comfortable.

passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

I'm gaining and I'm losing at the same time.

Most of the people that are in crypto now except the whales are into the same situation. The only encouragement that I'm telling myself is crypto has a long way to go.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

I want everyone here to understand, someone wins, someone loses, always in this area so, UPS and downs!  Trade according to your developed strategy.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jpaul

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

I don't think that investing your money in a project means that you get to lose your money. There are a lot of ways for you to lose money, you could do a bounty, get the coins and then the coins get delisted which means that you have worthless coins and won't be making any money from the coins. At this point, the coins are down so there is not really a lot to gain from it.

zeze18

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

On crypto, gaining and losing is usual thing.
Even the richest people on this world can losing more than 1mil dollar every day.
But the most important thing is the risk management and money management.
How we can make sure our profit is more than our loss
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

Well, I'm basically just sitting on the fence right now. I can't exactly say that I'm losing at the moment, but I can't say still that I'm winning. Thing is while my portfolio might not look the same way it use to before the bear market, I'm believing that everything will be back to normal once there is a bull in the market again.
sergey1301

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

I am now engaged in cryptocurrency, for the future prospects. I receive tokens, and they are stored in my wallet.
NickoOrteras

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

Still no profit but stll working on it patience is need to gain  .. at the same time I'm also losing  ot is normal because of whales of cryptocurrencies. it is usually happening .
Striker17

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

When we decided to participate or to join here in crypto, first make sure that we know all the circumstances and all the consequences that we may encounter here in crypto. Everyone can gain and can lose, because there is no perfect situation anywhere.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
leubirechat

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

indeed the current situation for us is detrimental, my namub believes in crypto if the crypto will change, and it won't be like this continuously. so we have to believe that. because crypto doesn't go down forever. there must be a time to increase.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

Everyone loses something. Nothing is perfect. But as for me, I got more than I lost. I mainly deal with bounty companies, so in material terms I'm doing well. I'm investing my time. Sometimes justified, and sometimes in vain.

Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

After all the efforts that I have put on and making advertisements and joining in bounty campaign I have already earned gains. And I am glad and well as happy even I only earned small amount, but still making profit matters.

JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

I gain much more in beginning but now a losing a little bit of my investment but now I learn in my mistake that I made last time.
Bacioba

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

sold most of my holding this august now looking to buy some but only half
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

In most cases I lose my money, because of my risk. I usually take high risk,trade with margin and as a result my portfolio is getting lower.
To my mind there is opportunity to lose your funds and you know, market doesn't like those guys taking high risks. There is manipulation on exchanges to get your stop loss
Patrix_1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

I still believe in crypto currencies and think that we have a bright future. The market depression is going to end someday and all the holders will be rewarded for their patient. However, I am also losing my funds at the moment, but it will change pretty soon.
rysea2

Activity: 407

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

As long as I am in the crypto world and I trade and sometimes bounty. I have always benefited and lost all this time, but if I combine it I have the advantage here thanks to the increase in the market in 2017. Even so, sometimes if the market is in a downturn (like now), I always feel fear that a big loss will come to me again.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

I earned much more than I lost. However, due to the decline in the market, my earnings amounted to only 15% of the potential earnings that awaits me in the event of a market recovery. In other words, my profit should have been 85% greater than now.
Karlinz
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

Such feelings are particular with a lot of crypto investors this year, nobody wants to remain in a heavy losing market. It gives a sort of pathetic feeling seeing the value of your assets dropping by the day without any indication or signs of recovery. The best at any moment in time is to have a fair exit plan

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

The bear market stayed a long run in the market but i can't tell i am losing on that season.
I made a right decision to play with the market! how? even the price is falling i am gaining much number of coins which make my total USD a stable one.
Though it is a much work to do but really a good thing to have.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

I earned much more than I lost. However, due to the decline in the market, my earnings amounted to only 15% of the potential earnings that awaits me in the event of a market recovery. In other words, my profit should have been 85% greater than now.

Well at least you're still at a positive dude be thankful. Most of us aren't as fortunate as you lol. Though you may want to still hold on to that because a difference of 70% in profit is something you really have to consider.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

All this year since January I was losing on every coin until I found the Arbitrage robot and token. Since then my life has become much better and I can breathe now at least. The token was just two bucks last week and now it is 14 bucks and by tonight should hit 15 bucks. It's nice also that ethereum has gone up as it is paired to ethereum mainly. This is a good utility token and is used for arbitrage bots and I also have the autobot which gives me daily income to live on and I have a few hundred tokens aside that I want to layer in the robot as well as loose tokens to take some profits along the way. I do hope others will also join the robot and save themselves from being rekt in the bear market conditions we have been facing.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
romanij

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

It all depends on the variance. You can lose in the short term, but if all your actions were by and large profitable, then you will earn, anyway.
IndianaJons

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:07:08 PM

Whether you earn or lose is up to you. From your patience, knowledge and experience. Do not rush to invest your money, take the time - learn the purpose of your investment. This will help you earn, not lose your money.

salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:16:29 PM

there are times when I get the results of the effort and time that I sacrifice but there are times when I get nothing from him and of course it's disappointing but I don't want to be a dreamer, I also have to be willing to face reality because crypto is basically not always profitable

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vallydelly

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

At the moment, I will saying i am not gaining much, i still have some tokens i am believing will still go up high in the future, so for the fact  that i am still holding those tokens, I am not on the losing end.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

Lately I was so stress to see my portfolio losing its value day by day, so what I did is that I leave it for a while and never open it, relaxing for a moment hoping that a good sign showing up, but I am seeing some signs in the CMC lately.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:00:35 AM

Due the market condition which is bad now, everyone seems losing in cryptocurrency.
It is difficult to choose what project will be benefit for us when we are in such market condition.
But some of the projects are very good to take a part out there. Maybe you can do your proper research one more time to find a profitable crypto project.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:27:32 AM

In the world of commerce, I think profit and loss are very common. And in today's market conditions I think many people suffer losses. But this also depends on your strategy in trading. Stay patient and take advantage of opportunities.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:53:09 AM

In the world of commerce, I think profit and loss are very common. And in today's market conditions I think many people suffer losses. But this also depends on your strategy in trading. Stay patient and take advantage of opportunities.
yeah, right.
earning profit and loss depends on the strategy of the crypto user himself.
some people have lost and some others have benefited from the current market conditions.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:03:15 AM

profit or loss is only a matter of time that will be decisive. When all prices are falling and you decide to stop and silence then you lose. But if it is still sticking with crypto and eagerly await a rise that could just be the case, then it indicates that you succeed and earn a profit from crypto.
elzjmirra

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

If I have used Cryptocurrency so far, I have benefited and in 2017 there are many benefits that I can get. Even when entering 2018, the price of the coin has dropped and I have a slight loss. I am very grateful until now when compared to losing or profit. The benefits I get most often.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:29:38 AM

During this year where the market is look like a mess, and my investment goes down. But i don't think i'm in a loss or something cause i still had all my coins securely saved in my wallet waiting to be sold. But i'll be waiting for the right moment to sell them
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 325

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:34:54 AM

During this year where the market is look like a mess, and my investment goes down. But i don't think i'm in a loss or something cause i still had all my coins securely saved in my wallet waiting to be sold. But i'll be waiting for the right moment to sell them
dont sell them in cheap price.our purpose joining in this market was to generate profit and not to suffering loss.so when market crash dont be panic and remember with our goal .

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:39:56 AM

Sort of losing. But, this losses have taught me more than gains ever did. I will implement my learnings for next time.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

earning profit or loss is very reasonable, but here I feel fortunate to get a lot of income (2017) and reduce investment in 2018 and I'll start investing if market has seen significant price increases

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:07:39 AM

Lots of new comers arrive and get caught up in all the hype and FOMO and chasing quick profits and end up losing money from ineffective investment strategies or poorly constructed portfolios but on the other hand there is no specific guide to making it rich as its all unpredictable just ensure you've equipped yourself with enough knowledge and then focus on gaining experience

wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

I've thought about it many times. But I understand that you always need to start somewhere. It's very hard to learn but it pays off. Cryptocurrency is developing actively and when it will enter the society. I will be pleased to know that it was I who made this effort. And about financial costs -  someone spends money for charity, someone on expensive cars, someone on drugs. And I will spend money on cryptocurrency.)

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

In principle, I am pleased that I work with cryptocurrency, including in this forum. Thanks to this activity, I learned a lot about cryptocurrency. Given the circumstances of my life, I have a lot of free time and I use some of it to work on this forum. Last year I earned a lot of tokens in the ICO signature campaigns, but my account was hacked and a significant portion of the tokens were stolen. However, I am still satisfied with my earnings. In this outgoing year, I earned little tokens, most ICOs extended the deadlines, some were suspended. Only now I see the already active accrual of tokens in the tables, some ICO campaigns began to list them in wallets. Hope for a living there, we'll see. In the end, I think I gained more than I lost.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

Losing and gaining is normal but once you always experienced lose over and over again that is abnormal. Gain is not always happening everywhere in this world. From gain lose happens. So better deal this matter in balance approach in order not to deeply hurt yourself from your trading life story. Don't give up. Try and try to have something gain from your lose. Keep the faith and be hopeful.
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

Lots of new comers arrive and get caught up in all the hype and FOMO and chasing quick profits and end up losing money from ineffective investment strategies or poorly constructed portfolios but on the other hand there is no specific guide to making it rich as its all unpredictable just ensure you've equipped yourself with enough knowledge and then focus on gaining experience

Unfortunately, newcomers are now the hardest, there are a lot of them, they have rather simple desires - to earn quickly, and they cannot cope with the pressure that the market has on them. There are those who see the potential and remain, but they are few.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

I'm still in the green as I have no more fiat exposure.
It's still sad to see that your profit lost 80-90% in dollar value this year.  Cry
I still consider myself lucky  Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

I only gained in cryptocurrency, I invested in crypto nothing except of my time, I began with bounty then I started investing ETH which I received in bounty in some ICOs. I could earn more if I fixed all my profit in winter-spring 2018.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

When I first became interested in cryptocurrencies, I was only interested in the question of how I can earn. But cryptocurrency is not a gold mine from where you can pull money. Now I try to earn tokens of companies that in my opinion develop useful products that can make our lives better. But it took too little time to talk about the results, but I continue to go to my goal.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

Sometimes what we expect and plan is not in line with what happened. But, I personally do not want to get a big loss from what I do and as much as possible I do a way to minimize the losses that I get.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

I think that many people have become interested in cryptocurrency, after the stories that here you can make money on the lamba. But the reality is that you spend a lot of time and effort to participate in the bounty campaign and can not guarantee its success. Therefore, it is like an adventure, during which you can get lucky and the token will cost very expensive, or not worth anything. I haven't earned anything yet.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: