Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 02:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-02-28] SUPERNINTENDO about mtgox. GOX sucks, BTC nice  (Read 573 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:18:54 AM

Mt.Gox: Decision was made to close transactions for the time being

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101444108

man, i get to like this guy  Wink

Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:06:17 AM

I bet he owns some now after talking with enthusiastic people within the industry.  Lobbying works.

It also sounds as if he dislikes JP Morgan at the last conference hearings with his remark.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:34:47 AM

Mt.Gox: Decision was made to close transactions for the time being

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101444108

man, i get to like this guy  Wink

Are you serious?? He's a career parasite. He's never operated in the free market and because of that he has never evolved. He only knows how to chase after money that has been extorted from taxpayers.

After some reconsideration on my part, I'm pretty confident that this whole Gox fiasco has been engineered by the powers that be. Too much of a "problem, reaction, solution" approach that the video you posted only reinforces.

The feds have been all over Gox for years now, and the story is he just lost the coins?? Or they were stolen?? I call bullshit. The Feds could easily force Mark to hand over the public addresses of his cold storage wallet and see where they went on the blockchain, but none of this has even been mentioned. I think the whole community is being fed a big pack of lies.

I'm pretty sure the real truth is that the US government is stealing everyone's coins and there is really nothing Mark K can do about it.

I'm grumpy!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: