Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe this is the highest bottom ?  (Read 4800 times)
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

I think there is one more time for the BTC down below $ 3k. The market is going very bad and it is not clear when it will be able to recover, and now it is better to stay out and observe.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

no i donot think that is the lowest bottom we may reach another bottom soon be careful and make your analysis
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

This could be the highest bottom or not, no one is sure at this time as the market is still switching from being in red to green. I think the market will still shrink further this December and some weak hands who have been persevering will be shaken off further.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

All such opinion polls really just will not fix anything and will not improve anything, I think that the situation will not change as long as market sentiment does not change for the better in terms of the global regulator.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

Bitcoin price did drop by 85% since ATH similar to what happened in previous years. I don't think it's gonna go lower than this. Get your bags ready for next run =)

Cheesy

Invest in bitcoin, become financially independently!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5nyQmaq4k4

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

Well I thought 5000usd would be the highest bottom till btc touched 3400usd... I don't really have much to say about this other than the fact that.. NO ONE CAN PREDICT THE MARKET
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

It should be "lowest bottom" not highest. Bottoms are not high they are low. It is not really set in stone what the lowest bottom will be, we could never know how further down bitcoin gets before it actually gets there. The point of bitcoin is to not have any governments deal with stuff like that and having it decentralized gives this type of troubles.

You need to focus on getting the price higher all together otherwise it won't work and bitcoin is destined to be a "trend" price coin since whenever it goes high it goes really high and whenever it goes low it goes really low. Hence, this could be the bottom, maybe it will never go anything lower than this but maybe it will be 1000 dollars tomorrow. Who knows ? So do not estimate the bottom because whenever we do that, it went even further down.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

how about your views ?

Indeed, lately the red market has continued to fall, I think there will be many people who panic and decide to sell their coins because according to them holding them is just in vain, but everyone has their choice. I personally for now choose to hold and continue to observe market developments.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

how about your views ?

i believe that we can apply such terms as the highest bottom withinn some period, like a year or a month, because such things repeat itself from time to time. now is pretty much the bottom Wink

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

It should be "lowest bottom" not highest. Bottoms are not high they are low. It is not really set in stone what the lowest bottom will be, we could never know how further down bitcoin gets before it actually gets there. The point of bitcoin is to not have any governments deal with stuff like that and having it decentralized gives this type of troubles.

You need to focus on getting the price higher all together otherwise it won't work and bitcoin is destined to be a "trend" price coin since whenever it goes high it goes really high and whenever it goes low it goes really low. Hence, this could be the bottom, maybe it will never go anything lower than this but maybe it will be 1000 dollars tomorrow. Who knows ? So do not estimate the bottom because whenever we do that, it went even further down.
Ok, then how can we even predict or hope for our investments, you understand that only positive news will encourage people to invest their fiat money in cryptocurrency. What advice do we have to do?
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

Price is now much lower than August and we can not know the bottom of the market. But with my belief, BTC will not be able to go down below 3000$, if it happens then everything will end.

Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

how about your views ?

My view of this is that we can not sure if this is the highest bottom because the market value is unpredictable. If we talk about this year maybe this is last bottom we see.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

Yes everything need correction as crypto will be the part of the future. So a fair market is require to check the correct evaluation and its potential so wait more to come in near future.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

As time has shown it was not the highest bottom. Perhaps that now, too, it has not yet come. Most likely we expect another fall before the growth began.

zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

how about your views ?

I would like to believe that this is true and we have reached the bottom. But many analysts predict a fall to 3000. True or not, we will see at the end of 2018

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

how about your views ?

It would be, yes. But what do you think after this point? Which charts will follow this one? I think we can see highest bottom fully soon.
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

how about your views ?

i do agree that we have already hit the hard bottom and there is no other way but to go up and regain its power. though we have seen the bottom, we will never know when will be the break out. the market is undecided for now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

Actually I would be curious to know your view about the current red situation,  I think we reached to the bottom of bottom.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

Yes, the situation on the cryptocurrency market is very deplorable now, but everyone forgot how it all began, no one could even presume that the market would rise this way, so now it’s not the bottom, but just a temporary market downturn that will end later

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

The market is highly unpredictable and it is difficult to say if it has reached the highest bottom or not.  Since there has been an increase in prices of tokens lately,  we can say the prices are coming up.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: